Username:
Password:
Save PasswordRegister
Forgot Password / Username?
Home | Search | Chat | FAQ | Posting Rules

All Forums
 Mystery Shopping, Merchandising & Demo
 Merchandising & Demo
 Feedback Requested: CPM US (formerly known as National In Store (NIS))
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly

Previous Page | Next Page

Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 21

JeffAL

Birmingham, AL
USA
42 Posts

Posted - 02/11/2007 :  12:11:07 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
It is in the contract, at least the way I interpreted it, which is why I made my post. Just don't want anyone to get in trouble. Merchandising companies, much like m.s. companies, are constantly competing for contracts and the problem would be a company seeing who services a client and trying to underbid the contract.

From the contract,

8. Corporate Ownership, NonDisclosure of Client Files, Trade Secrets, and Confidential Information.
Contractor acknowledges that in order to accomplish the Projects, Corporation must from time to time disclose
certain aspects of its business, including, but not limited to, the identity and other information pertaining to
Corporations’s clients. Contractor acknowledges that all such information is “Confidential Information” which also
includes, but is not limited to, all client files, all proprietary information relating to business development, and all
present and prior technical, financial, and commercial information, knowledge and data.
Go to Top of Page

HeatherShops
Star Contributor

Lake Placid, NY
USA
277 Posts

Posted - 02/11/2007 :  07:01:59 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
It does say on all of my paperwork for ALL of my MC work that this is "confidential info".
Go to Top of Page

JeanS
Contributor

West of the Rockies
USA
54 Posts

Posted - 02/12/2007 :  12:14:02 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Main Menu - Check Summary - use the drop down to pick the time period that you want to check on. I watch this area and always print it out when there's a new check run post. Then when I get my check I verify it and staple the printout to my copy of the paycheck.
Go to Top of Page

Renee Link

Irvine, California
USA
29 Posts

Posted - 02/13/2007 :  08:40:29 AM  Send Renee Link an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
Kim, if you will contact your NIS manager she can provide you with the information. You are paid as an employee and at this time that payroll is not reflected on your web site.

If you need additional help please contact me at rlink@nis-retail.com
Go to Top of Page

Varee

Macedon, NY
USA
19 Posts

Posted - 02/26/2007 :  7:12:56 PM  Visit Varee's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
Hi Kim,
Floorgraphics done 2/25-3/3 are paid on 3/30 if you want I can e-mail you the schedule

Varee
Go to Top of Page

Varee

Macedon, NY
USA
19 Posts

Posted - 03/03/2007 :  6:24:09 PM  Visit Varee's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
Sorry Kim, I'm not familiar with any weekly Tech Jobs, but I do get called for various Tech jobs on an "as needed" basis. I wouldn't mind weekly Tech jobs but haven't been offered anything like that.

Varee
Go to Top of Page

TinaKing
Star Contributor

USA
367 Posts

Posted - 03/13/2007 :  3:15:02 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I got all my training in for the weekly tech job. This is my first week on my own. I think I am going to really enjoy it. I have 2 stores that I will be working weekly; plus the other stores that are on a as needed basis. Is there anyone else out there doing these also. Would like to share some tips and see how everything is going with this.

Tina
Go to Top of Page

.Bren
inactive

Cordele, GA
USA
4 Posts

Posted - 03/29/2007 :  08:54:23 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I was with NIS for many years and was sad to let them go. BUT... They switched a lot of routes -Lost managers-and NEVER get back to your calls or anymore. I left the first of Feb with 4 weeks notice and still to date receive notices of stores past due and mass sent emails. They put stores on my list that would cost ME to do them and never understood why I would not do them! NIS-WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR GREAT COMPANY?

Brenda Phillips
Go to Top of Page

MaryRod
Star Contributor

El Centro, CA
USA
542 Posts

Posted - 04/06/2007 :  12:58:44 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
You're so right on what's become of NIS. I had alot of assignments added to my schedule in the last month and this month because the other service girl quit on them. I noticed on the sign in sheets at Wal Mart she had worked with them a few years at the least.
I wasn't smart enough not to do them if I didn't benfit, like you Bren. I did them all in a week.. What that did to me was put me behind on my other companies...I got so Mad...NIS added more assignments during the week I was rushing to complete and work with other companies.
This month I have to put the other companies first. I also had to give NIS a leave of absence since my husband is having cancer surgery. I thought about the one month notice to quit.

Mary

~~ Please consider the environment before printing unnecessary pages.~~
~*~Mary~*~
Go to Top of Page

ShellyDupre
Contributor

AR
USA
73 Posts

Posted - 04/11/2007 :  8:15:03 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Have you guys notice how crazy our paperwork has become with NIS? I got my paperwork in this month for the scoresheet for CVS and a little other work and it was abou 5 inches thick that I had to sort through. This is very time consuming and we arent being paid for this. I think it is crazy there is no reason for that much paperwork there is no way we can read through each and every page and do a good job on it. It is way to much information. I told my manager and she agreed she said she finds they are over informing us and making our jobs more difficult. Any opinions here?

S
Go to Top of Page

JeffAL

Birmingham, AL
USA
42 Posts

Posted - 04/11/2007 :  10:24:27 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
My paperwork frequently comes in two separate large envelopes because there is so much of it. I do appreciate NIS footing the bill for paperwork, though, as many companies are now requiring merchandisers to print online. I know a few months back they asked us to take a survey and one of the questions was whether or not we would like to obtain all paperwork online, so maybe they're working on it. I personally find a lot of repetitive paperwork in my envelopes, especially with the scorecards which may be assigned under different job numbers. It doesn't take too long to sort it out, though. I try to do it as soon as the shipment comes so I am ready to make visits.
Go to Top of Page

TinaKing
Star Contributor

USA
367 Posts

Posted - 04/12/2007 :  06:56:36 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I am just glad they send me the paperwork. Some companies will have you print all of it for free. It is alot of paperwork to read through, but so far my jobs have been worth it. Some of the paperwork I know we do not need all the papers they send; but at least they do mail it. The only problem I have had so far is them adding jobs that are not in my area. This has happened alot.

Tina
Go to Top of Page

MaryRod
Star Contributor

El Centro, CA
USA
542 Posts

Posted - 04/16/2007 :  02:50:41 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Does any one know the number for payroll?
I didn't find any thing on the web, Surprised?
I did a service call for the tech support division. I was contacted by email. When I'd call, a recorder will put you on hold for next available tech sheduler. I waited a few minutes. but I didn't have time for that. So I emailed them and told if they needed help they'd have to take it faster than that, I didn't have any waiting tiem.
Well I did their service call and faxed back a form. Now I haven't gotten paid since February.I'm in the payroll file since 2004 so I didn't ask at the time about being paid. These calls are as needed bases so who knows when they'll call again. Can some please give me a contact number.

Mary

~*~Mary~*~
Go to Top of Page

Renee Link

Irvine, California
USA
29 Posts

Posted - 04/16/2007 :  04:54:58 AM  Send Renee Link an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
Mary, if you did not have a survey loaded on retail stream that will be the reason for the delay. If you call the tech center, Pete will be able to load a survey for you.

If you need any other assistance please email me at rlink@nis-retail.com
Go to Top of Page

MargieG
Valued Contributor

USA
141 Posts

Posted - 04/16/2007 :  08:49:43 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Maryrod - I do not have a phone number but I do have an e-mail address of an individual in payroll. I would rather not post it. Please contact me if you still need it.

Margie
MSPA Gold Certifed since 2004
Go to Top of Page

MaryRod
Star Contributor

El Centro, CA
USA
542 Posts

Posted - 04/16/2007 :  3:57:44 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Thanks Renee and Margie,

I did receive an email that the survey would be loaded, but it wasn't. I have done late assignments before and the secheduler told me just to let her know when it was completed she'd take care of the rest. I thaought that would happen again since the survey wasn't loaded.

Mary

~*~Mary~*~
Go to Top of Page

Danielle
Valued Contributor

Houma, LA
USA
224 Posts

Posted - 06/13/2007 :  9:28:17 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Anyone notice how the work is going away for NIS? All we pretty much have left is the CVS scorecard and a little other stuff here and there. They are loosing everything, I used to have tons of work with them and now I hardley have any. The Lifecycles I just noticed are gone, I work for Crossmark as well and guess what they have them all now. And it is paying $3.00 LESS per call than NIS did, and that wasnt much to begin with, lol... I sure hope they get more work, I just love the work. I hope they arent taking a turn for the worst like alot of other companies out there have been. I have been with them for 10 years and this is the slowest I have seen it. ANyone else?

Danielle

Danielle Boudreaux
L&R Distributors
Reset Division
Go to Top of Page

KimHarris
Valued Contributor

USA
172 Posts

Posted - 06/13/2007 :  10:10:19 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I have had alot of work with NIS. I work both the merchandising and Tech divisions. I didnt realize the life clinic jobs were gone. I did them last month, but havent noticed this months. I have about 20 jobs for the week of the 16th, most floor graphics and some jobs in rite aid. I also do the score cards and this month have the balloon job in CVS.

Kim
Go to Top of Page

Danielle
Valued Contributor

Houma, LA
USA
224 Posts

Posted - 06/18/2007 :  7:19:18 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
All I have is the scorecards and balloons but that is only once a month. And a few other little jobs here and there but not much of anything. I mean really I used to work with them on a weekly basis and now I can just about do all my work in one day for the whole month. I dont have floor graphics so maybe that is why you are so busy, I certainly am not anymore. I sure hope they are working on getting us more work.

Danielle

Danielle Boudreaux
L&R Distributors
Reset Division
Go to Top of Page

KimHarris
Valued Contributor

USA
172 Posts

Posted - 06/18/2007 :  7:43:52 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I have work every week with them. I do have alot of stores I service though. I was just offered another location today with the scorecard and balloons. I have the biweekly visits in Office Depot (I have 2 office depots), I do the floor graphics in all the shoprites, foodlands, and Freds plus a few drug stores, also have the tech work in Rite Aids. Those are my regular monthly and biweekly jobs, then I have all the random stuff that comes up. I emailed my DM about life clinic and she didnt email back. I may call her to find out why she didnt tell me we lost the job. I loved those.

Kim
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 21 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Volition ® Copyright © All rights reserved. Volition is a registered trademark of Volition.com LLC. Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.2 seconds. Software © Snitz Forums