Printer Friendly

Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Laura_In_Az
Star Contributor

Tucson, AZ
USA
307 Posts

Posted - 01/05/2013 :  7:31:10 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I just upgraded to an Android SmartPhone and was intending to use the free Chase Bank app that allows me to take a picture of my checks and they are deposited. After reading the many things this app has access to, on my phone, I cannot use this app. fyi, this is the 3rd app I have not downloaded because of what the app will have access to. (See below)
...am I the only one who thinks this is BAD and WRONG?

YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
READ YOUR CONTACTS
Allows the app to read data about your contacts stored on your tablet, including the frequency with which you've called, emailed, or communicated in other ways with specific individuals. This permission allows apps to save your contact data, and malicious apps may share contact data without your knowledge. Allows the app to read data about your contacts stored on your phone, including the frequency with which you've called, emailed, or communicated in other ways with specific individuals. This permission allows apps to save your contact data, and malicious apps may share contact data without your knowledge.
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Follow Volition.com on Facebook.
click here

Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Volition Copyright All rights reserved. Volition is a registered trademark of Volition.com LLC. Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Software © Snitz Forums