Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

DLampkin
Star Contributor

New York City, NY
USA
278 Posts

Posted - 02/04/2013 :  9:49:45 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Hi all,

I had wondered where my Feb. 1st payment from Customer Service Experts was and found the following message on CSE's Sassie login page (note the part I bolded):

- - - - - -
MESSAGE FROM CSE:
Please know that CSE’s shopper payroll, processed on 2/1/13, has been delayed for all PAYPAL recipients due to a widespread issue impacting ALL MASS PAY CUSTOMERS (The ‘Mass Pay’ function is how CSE pays its shoppers). Pay Pal is working to correct the problem and will contact us once the issue is resolved.

Shoppers may contact PayPal at 866-837-1851 for additional information and updates.

- - - - - -

Anyone know of any other MSCs having problems with PayPal? Has this sort of thing ever happened before? Shoot, I was counting on that payment. <grumble>

~~DLampkin~~

MicahPage
Star Contributor

Norwalk, CA
USA
269 Posts

Posted - 02/04/2013 :  11:47:40 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I just happened to log into CRI and saw they had a message about problem with paypal on their home screen. Seems it's not an isolated incident with one particular MSC. However, CRI does have direct deposit and I use that anyways.

Micah
Go to Top of Page

MicahPage
Star Contributor

Norwalk, CA
USA
269 Posts

Posted - 02/05/2013 :  12:15:19 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I'm checking with another company to see if they are having problems. I shop for DJC who has to be one of the fastest paying companies if NOT the fastest. Shop payment is usually a few days. It has been 1 week and when I saw your post about PAYPAL issue, I reached out to them to see if they were aware. I asked if my shop was paid on their end and I informed them I did not receive it on my end. At least this will get people looking into it. I'm not sure all the companies are aware there is a problem. I should be getting a payment anytime now from Service Check as well.

Micah
Go to Top of Page

DLampkin
Star Contributor

New York City, NY
USA
278 Posts

Posted - 02/05/2013 :  04:54:18 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by MicahPage

I asked if my shop was paid on their end and I informed them I did not receive it on my end.

I should've mentioned that, in my Shop Log for CSE, several of my completed shops do state "PAID ON: 2/1/2013" but never arrived. They were the only ones I was expecting on that date. The rest of the payments I am waiting for this month (from several other MSCs) are due to come in mid-month or end of the month. CSE is always very reliable with their payments, so I knew something was up when a few days went by without getting that PayPal notice of a payment. I hope PayPal resolves this quickly. I wonder if calling that number CSE provided would do any good.

~~DLampkin~~
Go to Top of Page

DLampkin
Star Contributor

New York City, NY
USA
278 Posts

Posted - 02/05/2013 :  07:02:25 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Payment just came through a moment ago! Got an email notifying me of the payment, logged in to Paypal, and went to withdraw the money right away. If they're still having problems, I don't want to wait.

~~DLampkin~~
Go to Top of Page

Marion
Contributor

Goochland, Virginia
USA
59 Posts

Posted - 04/16/2013 :  02:56:01 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Check your paypal accounts daily if necessary. Apparently someone has gotten a hold of my information and is charging items to my account. I try not to keep a balance....but I don't think that is the answer.

Marion
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Volition ® Copyright © All rights reserved. Volition is a registered trademark of Volition.com LLC. Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.14 seconds. Software © Snitz Forums