Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly

Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Ray Sola
Volition.com Staff

Prescott, AZ
USA
3071 Posts

Posted - 07/03/2013 :  11:03:22 AM  Visit Ray Sola's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
This company has requested to post jobs at http://jobs.Volition.com

Company Name: The Consumer Insight

Website address: http://www.theconsumerinsight.com/

Please provide your opinions on them.

thanks,
Ray

DavidCar
Valued Contributor

Charlotte, North Carolina
USA
114 Posts

Posted - 07/03/2013 :  1:55:51 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Here is the signup for the company above:

https://www.sassieshop.com/sassie/SassieShopperSignup/Signup.php?EmsID=FuAy69hzA1Q%3D

Viewed job board and the only shops available are in FL & TX
Go to Top of Page

Jeff68005
Star Contributor

Bellevue, NE
USA
1171 Posts

Posted - 02/25/2014 :  3:56:35 PM  Send Jeff68005 an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
  • Sassie company

• Well written instructions

• Supportive Scheduler - responds to Sassie Help/ContactScheduler inside 24 hours

• Responds to email

• Pay reasonable to task

• Report was a bit detailed, but commentary was minimal.

• Task done 02/04/14 - Two jobs assigned/paid separately - routed close together

• Paid 02/25/2014 by PayPal

These jobs were offered in several states. -- This is not a regional company. Client is one nationally known in this case.

Jeff Hix
Serving metro Omaha, Nebraska including Bellevue, Papillion, La Vista, Ralston, Plattsmouth and Council Bluffs, Iowa.
MSPA Silver Certified - MSPA Gold Certified - NARMS Proficiency Test PASSED
Go to Top of Page

SusanToonces
Valued Contributor

Queens, NY
USA
167 Posts

Posted - 04/09/2014 :  09:46:51 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
What kind of shops do they have?

Susan
Go to Top of Page

Sue Br.
Star Contributor

Oklahoma
USA
660 Posts

Posted - 12/06/2016 :  07:00:51 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I've done a few shops for this company and they have always been straight forward and paid on time.

Sue
Go to Top of Page

Sue Br.
Star Contributor

Oklahoma
USA
660 Posts

Posted - 12/09/2016 :  07:07:26 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I did a shop for them yesterday trying to find a particular brand of Bluetooth headset. The store where I was no longer carries these headsets. The instructions told me to look all around the store which I did, up and down the aisles. I finally asked an associate who told me they no longer carry them. I sent in a picture of the next best thing and my shop has been rejected. I've told them this store no longer carries them and was told I shouldn't rely on what an associate tells me. What are they there for then? I am removing myself from their shopper base on principle.

Sue
Go to Top of Page

Bob Engleman
Star Contributor

Dayton, OH
USA
364 Posts

Posted - 01/10/2017 :  10:56:10 AM  Visit Bob Engleman's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
Sue,

I completely agree with your decision to "burn the bridge." Throughout my career of self-employment, 53+ years, I have never hesitated to do so. My motto is that any company can screw me once, but that none can twice; I simply refuse to give them the opportunity.

Bob
Go to Top of Page

Sharon in West Lake

West Lake, TX
USA
27 Posts

Posted - 01/21/2017 :  10:09:46 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I did a number of shops for them September-November 2015, all for a cell phone carrier. I was paid very fast, and these are nice folks. They give preference to Silver/Gold shoppers. At the time, they required GeoVerify but would accepted a time/date stamped photo. I think they now exclusively require GeoVerify. I have not performed any shops for them since November 2015 because the shops I've seen posted did not pay a high enough fee to justify taking them IMHO.
Go to Top of Page

BeatriceJ
Contributor

High Desert, CA
USA
52 Posts

Posted - 07/23/2017 :  1:03:50 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Any recent experiences with this company??

BJ
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Volition Copyright All rights reserved. Volition is a registered trademark of Volition.com LLC. Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.17 seconds. Software © Snitz Forums