Username:
Password:
Save PasswordRegister
Forgot Password / Username?
Home | Search | Chat | FAQ | Posting Rules

All Forums
 Support Area
 Computer Hardware/Software Tips - Q & A
 Unable to use WIFI on Laptop Please Help!
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly

Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Brad M.
Apprentice

Clark Fork, Idaho
USA
1 Posts

Posted - 10/31/2013 :  9:53:24 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
U have a Gateway NV76R series laptop. I was able to use my WiFi but my dog put his paw on the keyboard. Now I am not able to use my WiFi. I have gone to my settings and it shows my WiFi as turned off. I am unable to get it to come on. I think my screen or something is locked and it wont let me unlock my screen or this area. I have down loaded new drives and installed the drives too. But still showing it as locked or not able to find anything. Would some one be so kind and help me out. I really need my laptop to be able to use WiFi sent I will be going out doing audits and Mystery Shops. I would really appreciate.
Thanks!!!!!!!

Brad Maples

JudyK
Star Contributor

Eau Claire, WI. 54703-1729
USA
1349 Posts

Posted - 11/11/2013 :  06:49:44 AM  Send JudyK an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
I hope this might help. I put a simple question using Google search, using the question "How do I turn WiFi back on for Gateway NV76R computer", and many others seem to find themselves in the same predicament. Try using my question to find many solutions to your problem.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Forum Tip:

Know someone who would be interested in this topic? Just click Email Topic above.

Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Volition Copyright All rights reserved. Volition is a registered trademark of Volition.com LLC. Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Software © Snitz Forums