Previous Page | Next Page

Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 3

Richard Lynn

Brooklyn, NY
USA
11 Posts

Posted - 07/22/2015 :  2:14:39 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Not so strange, A lot of times principles of corporations list a different address with the state as their physical address. Any way Focus seems to be expanding as they have sent me new projects at multiple locations. My family is grateful for the work, since I was laid off from a corporate job a few years back I have not found a permanent job to replace my income. Projects that Focus have sent me have really helped me out.
Go to Top of Page

Richard Lynn

Brooklyn, NY
USA
11 Posts

Posted - 04/06/2016 :  12:05:00 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Focus Servicing does have a public website www.focusservicing.com They have been increasing the projects they have been sending me. They are now located in Hasbrouck Heights, NJ and I have noticed they have hired more employees at their offices to coordinate the projects. If you have not heard from them I would suggest calling the offices to make sure you are on their current database of reps, so when they get work in your area they call you.
Go to Top of Page

Big Sue
Star Contributor

USA
783 Posts

Posted - 04/06/2016 :  9:20:00 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Richard Lynn

Focus Servicing does have a public website www.focusservicing.com They have been increasing the projects they have been sending me. They are now located in Hasbrouck Heights, NJ and I have noticed they have hired more employees at their offices to coordinate the projects. If you have not heard from them I would suggest calling the offices to make sure you are on their current database of reps, so when they get work in your area they call you.

Why is this the address and contact info listed on the link (bottom of the home page) that you posted if they have moved?

U.S.A
311 East Park Street
Moonachie, NJ 07074
Tel: (201) 853-9127

Go to Top of Page

MarlaB
Star Contributor

Attica, IN
USA
2843 Posts

Posted - 04/11/2016 :  4:47:21 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
If we can't post our problems, how are other merchandisers to know what's going on?

Marla
Go to Top of Page

Richard Lynn

Brooklyn, NY
USA
11 Posts

Posted - 05/05/2016 :  08:46:26 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by MarlaB

If we can't post our problems, how are other merchandisers to know what's going on?

I am a Focus rep and can let you know Focus has always been good to me and great to work with. I cannot speak to another reps complaint, but I have done hundreds of service visits with them without issues. I do the work and I get paid. I would definitely recommend other reps work for Focus, they are growing and have a great team to work with.
Go to Top of Page

Richard Lynn

Brooklyn, NY
USA
11 Posts

Posted - 05/26/2016 :  07:39:44 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I know this e-mail was from a few years ago but I want to reply to this post. I have been a merchandiser for Focus Servicing for a few years and before that I worked with many of the managers at the DVD distribution company. The office is is Hasbrouck Heights, NJ. They have a website. The work has been steady and increasing. In fact I have had to turn down projects in my area because I do not have enough time. Focus uses a great mobile app for reporting, makes the projects much easier. The directions and scheduling have been great. If you are a merchandiser or installer I would recommend getting in touch with Focus.
Go to Top of Page

Big Sue
Star Contributor

USA
783 Posts

Posted - 05/26/2016 :  09:14:30 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Just curious, how much are they paying you to keep bumping this thread up and responding with the same info 7 times now about how great you think they are. We all get how you feel and there is no reason to keep repeating it. Interesting that you have never once posted in any other thread or on any other subject. I wouldn't be surprised if this was actually the owner posting in disguise. You also keep saying that they have moved. Yet their "old" address and phone number are still listed as their location on their little website:

311 East Park Street
Moonachie, NJ 07074
Tel: (201) 853-9127

You never bothered to answer or address why this is the case when I pointed the same thing out at the beginning of April either.
Go to Top of Page

Richard Lynn

Brooklyn, NY
USA
11 Posts

Posted - 06/02/2016 :  2:22:40 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Big Sue,

You should make sure what you print is factual. My name is Rich and I have been working for Focus for 3 years and before that NMR. I do not appreciate you spreading lies about me.

The company did move in January, I'm not sure why the site was not updated but I will let them know and I am not paid to reply to your posts.

I'm not sure you work for Focus, but if you have any issues or questions for them, you should call their office directly.
Go to Top of Page

Big Sue
Star Contributor

USA
783 Posts

Posted - 06/03/2016 :  09:36:40 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Let's see....exactly what lies did I spread about you?

I stated that the address and phone number on the Focus site is still their address and phone number in Moonachie. Checked it just now and it's still the same/no changes. That is the truth.

I stated that I had asked you about that previously (clear back on April the 6th) and that you never responded. That is the truth.

I stated that you have never commented on any other company or subject since you joined here. That is the truth.

I stated that you keep telling everyone what a great company they are and have done so 7 times. That is the truth.

I said that I would not be surprised if you were the owner. I did not accuse you of being the owner. I am just very suspicious and something is not adding up here. Every time that anyone has posted their truthful opinion and experience with Focus, you jump on here and defend Focus. That is truth.

In fact, you joined here on March the 25th, 2015 and went out of your way to dig this thread out from the back pages as the last post had been clear back on 9/24/2014. This is also the truth.
Go to Top of Page

Richard Lynn

Brooklyn, NY
USA
11 Posts

Posted - 06/03/2016 :  10:21:15 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
OK Big Sue, lets play by your rules, I am curious how much you are being paid by Focus Servicing's competition to keep pointing out 7 times already that their address has not been updated on their website. You keep bring this up like it is a crime. And by the way their phone number is the same. By your constant negativity you hurt a lot of good people trying to earn a living and you also come off as a bully and very petty.

Why don't you use your energy and try to make the world a better place instead of spreading unkindness. Once again I am grateful Focus has created a great company and gives myself and 100's of others an income. Big Sue how many jobs have you created?

Big Sue, I would rather not continue this back and fourth so I will agree to a truce if you do. And I do not believe you are being paid by anybody to post, I was only making a point that I am not being paid either for doing the same as you.

Peace.

Go to Top of Page

Big Sue
Star Contributor

USA
783 Posts

Posted - 06/03/2016 :  3:28:31 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I am not playing at anything, nor have I set up any "rules". All I have done is post the truth which seems to really upset you for some reason.

Truth: I have not talked or posted about their current address 7 times. I have mentioned it twice before today because you claim they have moved and yet the phone number and address is still in Moonachie on their website.

Who exactly have I hurt? Proof please. Don't make wild statements with nothing to back them up.

You also do not know me and have no idea whatsoever what I do or don't do to in your words, "make the world a better place." You might want to ask that question of yourself and see what you come up with.

You also have dismissed other former employees negative posts of their experience and their reality. You also seem to have a problem in that you refuse to comprehend what other former employees have stated on here. Your little reality is obviously not the same as others is. That doesn't make other people wrong and they certainly are free to express their experiences and opinions even if that seems to upset you.

It's interesting that you claim that they employ hundreds of people, yet you are the only current employee that bothers to keep posting in this thread and you are the one who resurrected it from the past for some reason.

Go to Top of Page

MCBarb
Star Contributor

USA
1645 Posts

Posted - 06/04/2016 :  05:50:59 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Richard Lynn, what kinds of projects do you do for Focus?
Go to Top of Page

Richard Lynn

Brooklyn, NY
USA
11 Posts

Posted - 06/06/2016 :  07:44:20 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Merchandising and some fixture installations.

quote:
Originally posted by MCBarb

Richard Lynn, what kinds of projects do you do for Focus?

Go to Top of Page

Bert M
Valued Contributor

Sharpsburg, MD
USA
101 Posts

Posted - 07/30/2016 :  06:07:23 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I never even got a reply from my DM when NMR went belly up, after 8 years of service. I don't know why the DVDs still sport the NMR ssticker on them.

Roberta
Go to Top of Page

Big Sue
Star Contributor

USA
783 Posts

Posted - 07/30/2016 :  3:28:35 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
None of us got any notice after years of faithful service. We were then lied to and strung along like so much rubbish. Employees had to come on here to find out from each other the truth and what was really going on.
Go to Top of Page

Richard Lynn

Brooklyn, NY
USA
11 Posts

Posted - 08/08/2016 :  08:19:50 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Bert,

Same happened to me as I worked for NMR for many years. I think the DVD industry as everybody knows was declining and the company went out of business very rapidly. My DM as well as other DMS were released leaving contact very difficult. When I called the offices near the end, there was a skeleton crew left and I think they were overwhelmed with winding down the business. then they got hit with hurricane Sandy and it destroyed their office/warehouse.

Go to Top of Page

BeverlyAnn
Star Contributor

USA
463 Posts

Posted - 08/08/2016 :  4:02:01 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I also worked for NMR for several years, from 2007 till they went belly up. I could foresee them closing up shop, and spoke with my DM about it. She was a wonderful person, BTW. Anyhow, the stores kept receiving TRULY CRAPPY DVDs, of LOW quality, by the DOZENS AND DOZENS, and only MINIMAL DVDs that were of high quality, good plot, well known actors/actresses, etc. How many low-life, slashing horror flicks, or tawdry, trashy DVDs can one store sell??? On top of that, the stores were receiving WAY TOO MANY DVDs every month!! If only they had received MORE of the classier movies, and FEWER of the $3-$5 DVDs, they would have done better, and at a lesser number total. There was NO WAY they could sell the number of DVDs they were receiving, and month after month I would send back between 2-4 boxes of DVDs, sometimes more!!! About a year before it all fell through, I had a heart-to-heart with my DM and expressed all this to her. She was in total agreement with me, but of course, her hands were tied. And sure enough, within a year of my talking with her about this, NMR was kaput! I wasn't surprised.

BeverlyAnn
Silver Certified x6xbkn
Go to Top of Page

RepSusan
Valued Contributor

USA
136 Posts

Posted - 09/13/2016 :  10:26:58 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
What kind of products does Focus service and what stores are they in?

Susan
Go to Top of Page

MCBarb
Star Contributor

USA
1645 Posts

Posted - 09/14/2016 :  05:16:40 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I used to do dvd's in Tops markets.
Go to Top of Page

MCBarb
Star Contributor

USA
1645 Posts

Posted - 10/10/2016 :  10:39:45 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
They are recruiting in many areas. If they have work in your area, email Jeff or call them. I did and am working for them again. Pay is good and work is easy!!
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 3 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Volition Copyright All rights reserved. Volition is a registered trademark of Volition.com LLC. Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.23 seconds. Software © Snitz Forums