Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 3

Bert M
Valued Contributor

Sharpsburg, MD
USA
106 Posts

Posted - 10/16/2016 :  11:08:11 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I'm pretty sure I got let go long before Sandy, but there could have been the common courtesy of sending out an email. Every company I have merched for has given me pleanty of heads up when a contract had dried up or my position was being eliminated.

Roberta
Go to Top of Page

Christina L.

Whitehall, PA
USA
21 Posts

Posted - 11/17/2016 :  9:21:44 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Just started with this company. Been working for them for a month now. I have nothing but good things to say about them. And I am getting more then enough work with them. They are continuously asking me if I can pick up more projects. I love it!
Go to Top of Page

Bert M
Valued Contributor

Sharpsburg, MD
USA
106 Posts

Posted - 11/22/2016 :  4:42:25 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
They called me 6 weeks ago and thought I could work for them. Yhey never called back, and I'll just keep collecting unemployment.

Roberta
Go to Top of Page

MCBarb
Star Contributor

USA
1685 Posts

Posted - 02/09/2017 :  12:38:03 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I will be doing a project for them at a national chain putting out music cd's and dvd's.

They are hiring in many areas.
Go to Top of Page

MCBarb
Star Contributor

USA
1685 Posts

Posted - 03/30/2017 :  12:28:53 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I did my dvd service at a local Pharmacy chain. Roxanne had called me to train on the phone, so I knew exactly what to do. It took the time she allowed me and the pay is very decent considering how easy the work is!!! I took the new dvd's out and put them up, counted the old movies putting them in piles according to price point. I did a Rebill credit and also restickered the upc's and put on a round green sticker with the clearance price and tossed the old ones in a dump bin. I had the forms signed, took pictures and called Focus for the totals. YAY!
Go to Top of Page

MCBarb
Star Contributor

USA
1685 Posts

Posted - 10/11/2017 :  04:57:33 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
After a few months of work, I decided to stay with the companies that send me emails or call when there is work as opposed to the way "Focus Servicing" does things.
LOL... I had to email and call them when time came for my assignments to be done. I also had to email to remind them to pay me. I keep seeing ads that they are hiring at the stores I work at so I said goodbye. I find it interesting that they are such a great bunch of people, but are so unorganized. Unbelievable.. I got emails in 2 different email accounts that they were hiring at such and such a place to do work. I called them to say I would be there for another company. I was called back and told they already hired a rep. This happened 3 times. They have no clue.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 3 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Volition Copyright All rights reserved. Volition is a registered trademark of Volition.com LLC. Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.11 seconds. Software © Snitz Forums