Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly

Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

JanTX

Texas
USA
25 Posts

Posted - 05/03/2014 :  11:23:55 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Our news stations in Dallas are telling us NOT to use IE (Internet Explorer) because it has a virus on it. They said Homeland Security is saying to use an alternative browser. I know in the past, most of the companies I shop for say to only use IE. What else can we use? Anyone else hearing this? If we can't use IE, what are we suppose to do? Any information will be appreciated. Thanks!

Jan

John MrBeth
Valued Contributor

Mount Laurel, NJ
USA
184 Posts

Posted - 05/04/2014 :  07:16:23 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I teach middle school and have two young adults at home; all very computer savvy....and the kids seem to be more aware of what browsers are the best at any one given time and it does switch..... right new it seems to be Google's Chrome

John
Southern NJ
Professional Couple
Both Gold Certified
Go to Top of Page

JudyK
Star Contributor

Eau Claire, WI. 54703-1729
USA
1349 Posts

Posted - 05/06/2014 :  05:43:14 AM  Send JudyK an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
Google chrome seems to be one that is recommended to use. I recently started using them, but my adult sons swear that "seamonkey" is much safer. Since IE is having problems, I guess Id ask the company you work with what they advise using that is compatible with their system.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Forum Tip:
Go to Top of Page

The easiest way to get back up to the top is to look to the lower right corner of the posts and of the whole page and click this: top

Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Volition Copyright All rights reserved. Volition is a registered trademark of Volition.com LLC. Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Software © Snitz Forums