Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly

Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Ray Sola
Volition.com Staff

Prescott, AZ
USA
3071 Posts

Posted - 06/24/2014 :  2:09:20 PM  Visit Ray Sola's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
Celebrating the 12th anniversary of National Independents Week, Sunday, June 29 through Sunday, July 6, 2014!

During this week, you are encouraged "go local" by supporting as many locally owned businesses as possible. Join the thousands of consumers and hundreds of businesses who participate in this nationwide celebration of the local and independent businesses that are the backbone of the economy.

This is a USA Nationwide program, but I only know the link for Local First Arizona. Please post others if you know them.

Local First Arizona usually does not believe in giving discounts, as people should shop local just because. However, with this nationwide event, you can get 20% off at over 200 participating local Arizona businesses.

Click here for Golden Ticket

HeatherP
Star Contributor

AZ
USA
368 Posts

Posted - 06/25/2014 :  01:56:12 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Thanks for the Arizona posting!!! There's a bookstore in Prescott, AZ participating that I happen to have a gift certificate to that I won at our Sci-Fi Film Festival! (I also got to meet Rod Roddenberry, son of Gene Roddenberry, creator of Star Trek!)

Heather
Silver Certified Shopper
Go to Top of Page

Ray Sola
Volition.com Staff

Prescott, AZ
USA
3071 Posts

Posted - 06/25/2014 :  4:45:58 PM  Visit Ray Sola's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
Rod Roddenberry attended the Prescott Film Festival last year. I met him when he was in town.
Go to Top of Page

HeatherP
Star Contributor

AZ
USA
368 Posts

Posted - 06/27/2014 :  01:40:21 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
We were at the same festival!

Heather
Silver Certified Shopper
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Forum Tip:
Go to Top of Page

The easiest way to get back up to the top is to look to the lower right corner of the posts and of the whole page and click this: top

Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Volition Copyright All rights reserved. Volition is a registered trademark of Volition.com LLC. Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.09 seconds. Software © Snitz Forums