Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

JuanitaJ
Star Contributor

Houston, TX
USA
1082 Posts

Posted - 01/15/2016 :  8:06:27 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
MCBarb, I just received notice of my payment via Paypal at 9:02 PM 1/15. I like the new report better than before.

Juanita
MSPA Gold Certified
Happily shopping the Houston, TX area.
Go to Top of Page

MCBarb
Star Contributor

USA
1634 Posts

Posted - 01/16/2016 :  06:10:10 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
You are right. It is there. I agree abt the report being easier. I was waiting to see how we were paid before taking anymore.
Go to Top of Page

HeatherP
Star Contributor

AZ
USA
368 Posts

Posted - 01/18/2016 :  03:41:25 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I have done three of these shops, and was paid on time. There was a bit of a dust up at the start about getting the forms, reimbursements, and shop specifications nailed down, but that appears to have settled. I am scheduled for two more this month.

Heather
Silver Certified Shopper
Go to Top of Page

AmyLH

TX
USA
28 Posts

Posted - 01/18/2016 :  07:32:00 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
What company is this with?
Go to Top of Page

HeatherP
Star Contributor

AZ
USA
368 Posts

Posted - 01/21/2016 :  04:48:17 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
It is a violation of the ICA that you sign with each company to disclose what company performs what shop.

Heather
Silver Certified Shopper
Go to Top of Page

LAlao
Star Contributor

LA
USA
317 Posts

Posted - 01/26/2016 :  10:18:10 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Does anybody know if we are also reimbursed if it costs more at an authorized outlet. I just did one that charged $7 (!) over the regular postage amount.
Go to Top of Page

Kevin E

Green Bay, WI
USA
43 Posts

Posted - 02/07/2016 :  06:12:02 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
[docs.google.com]

IF you don't know someone in "zone 5", I've created a google sheet where we can list food pantries that have CONFIRMED that they will take usable food items shipped to them. For now I've left the access open -- anyone with this link can add a pantry in. So we can track a problem address, there is a spot to put your Volition ID.

Kevin
Go to Top of Page

CookieGold

Fountain Hills, AZ
USA
11 Posts

Posted - 02/21/2016 :  11:01:29 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
The new company does not have the reimbursement set high enough when shopping at an "approved shipper" where they frequently increase the mailing fee. I escalated my request for additional reimbursement to a manager but never got a response. I will do the CPU locations and the regular Post Office locations but not any more of the "approved shipper" locations because of this. I do appreciate that the fee was increased by $2.

Cookie
shopping in AZ, MD, and PA
Go to Top of Page

Joyce A H1
Valued Contributor

USA
155 Posts

Posted - 02/22/2016 :  11:00:13 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I'm out on the West coast, is there someone on the East Coast who completes these shops who would like to exchange packages? We could just ship the boxes back to each other.

Joyce
MSPA Gold Certified
Video Shopping OR/WA since 2004
Go to Top of Page

LAlao
Star Contributor

LA
USA
317 Posts

Posted - 02/18/2017 :  08:16:05 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Has anyone asked why, in the instructions, specific symbols are supposed to be found on the marketing materials which make them current but in the locations there are different, newer symbols? In other words, we are supposed to Mark the materials as not current because the symbols do not match the instructions which have not changed in years. I have asked but got no answer. Does anyone know?
Go to Top of Page

Julie_WA_Writer
Star Contributor

Western, Washington
USA
1852 Posts

Posted - 02/26/2017 :  11:36:08 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Lao, I think they're looking for OLD materials, not newer than. For instance, still having the Christmas stuff up. I'm doing cleanup runs this week. This is one of my favorite companies.

“Great empires are not maintained by timidity.” Tacitus
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Volition ® Copyright © All rights reserved. Volition is a registered trademark of Volition.com LLC. Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.25 seconds. Software © Snitz Forums