How quick to pay and any problems?

Carmen

HeatherP
Star Contributor

AZ
USA
368 Posts

Posted - 01/31/2015 :  10:50:53 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Look also for ICCDS, I believe it is the same company.

I have never had a problem with. I don't do a high volume of shops for them but they pay when they say they will pay and the work is fairly easy.

Heather
Silver Certified Shopper
Go to Top of Page

MCBarb
Star Contributor

USA
1642 Posts

Posted - 02/01/2015 :  03:46:08 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I like working for ICCDS. They pay on time and have a good variety of shops.
Go to Top of Page

CliffG

New York
USA
49 Posts

Posted - 02/05/2015 :  11:48:56 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I have had NO issues with this MSP they are honest and have been around for a wile. Great schedulers just sorry they do not have more assignment in my area. Pay as promised on schedule.

Regards
Cliff G
MSPA Gold Certified 10/03
Shopping Nassau,Suffolk,NY:PA,NJ
Go to Top of Page

David Richard
Valued Contributor

Providence, Rhode Island
USA
207 Posts

Posted - 02/08/2015 :  5:06:02 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Northfolk is the new name for ICCDS. They have been around a while and are reputable.

Happily shopping
Rhode Island and nearby Massachusetts.
Go to Top of Page

Marnen
Valued Contributor

Somerville, MA
USA
196 Posts

Posted - 02/08/2015 :  6:04:35 PM  Visit Marnen's Homepage  Send Marnen an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
Interesting clause in the ICA:
quote:
In fact, Contractor represents and warrants to NORTH FORK RESEARCH LLC that it does not rely upon NORTH FORK RESEARCH LLC as its sole source for obtaining access to client opportunities to perform mystery shopping services.

I'd wager that that's no problem for most of us here; it was just unusual enough that it seemed to warrant a comment.

Marnen Laibow-Koser
Boston-area shopper
Go to Top of Page

Marnen
Valued Contributor

Somerville, MA
USA
196 Posts

Posted - 02/08/2015 :  6:12:23 PM  Visit Marnen's Homepage  Send Marnen an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
...and they require Social Security Number with application rather than at time of first assignment. I guess I won't be signing up.

Marnen Laibow-Koser
Boston-area shopper
Go to Top of Page

MCBarb
Star Contributor

USA
1642 Posts

Posted - 02/13/2015 :  05:29:29 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I am looking for hints as to who does the hardware shops that iccds used to do.
Go to Top of Page

Bob Engleman
Star Contributor

Dayton, OH
USA
352 Posts

Posted - 02/13/2015 :  06:42:37 AM  Visit Bob Engleman's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
My experience with ICCDS was negative. I had been with the company for a few yrs., but only completed 4 shops, due to the work:pay ratio being unacceptable to me. I don't have any problem with that situation, as this IS business and our being unable to agree is life.

One day, I received in excess of 40 solicitations from the scheduler; I, in a polite manner, requested she drop that practice. The next day, it was 30+; that response was a tad firmer. Finally, on the third day, it reverted to 40+. Realizing I was communicating with a brick wall, I phoned the MSC, only to be informed the scheduler was merely performing her job. I requested, and was quickly granted, my deactivation. I'm certain neither party has missed the other one.

Bob
Go to Top of Page

BigMikeyP
Star Contributor

Chicago, IL
USA
336 Posts

Posted - 02/14/2015 :  11:08:22 AM  Visit BigMikeyP's Homepage  Send BigMikeyP an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
there is a chain of grocery stores they do here in Chicago and neighboring states....its not a bad paying shop as I did a few last summer and they are timely in payment.

Silver-certified Mystery Shopper covering the Chicagoland and Northwest Indiana areas.
Go to Top of Page

EliseSm
Valued Contributor

USA
222 Posts

Posted - 02/18/2015 :  02:19:54 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I worked for them when they had the previous name. It always went well from start to finish.

I've heard some negative talk about a certain scheduler with this company.
Go to Top of Page

DLampkin
Star Contributor

New York City, NY
USA
289 Posts

Posted - 03/25/2017 :  12:02:42 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Anyone with current feedback to offer? Do tell!

~~DLampkin~~
Go to Top of Page

DLampkin
Star Contributor

New York City, NY
USA
289 Posts

Posted - 04/25/2017 :  01:40:27 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Okay, I asked for feedback last month and no one responded, but I went and did some shops for No. Fork anyway and my experience was positive. For more details, check out the ICCDS Feedback thread.

...that is, if there's anyone out there.

~~DLampkin~~
Go to Top of Page

Julie_WA_Writer
Star Contributor

Western, Washington
USA
1853 Posts

Posted - 05/02/2017 :  11:04:35 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Pay is poor, but I like Sanaz. Easy to work with. Sent me a Christmas bonus out of the blue. Only problem for me is a reimbursement that covers 20% of the least expensive item in the store.

“Great empires are not maintained by timidity.” Tacitus
Go to Top of Page

DLampkin
Star Contributor

New York City, NY
USA
289 Posts

Posted - 05/04/2017 :  11:08:08 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Julie_WA_Writer

Pay is poor. . .

Yes, they keep sending me emails describing available shops like they're the most fun and exciting thing since sliced bread, and all they pay is $10. No thanks. I'm not going to spend money on a subway to do a retail shop with several observations and then spend 45 mins to an hour filling in the form for a measly ten bucks. But when they offer a bonus, and it's convenient to me, I'll take it because they are easy to work with and quick to pay.

~~DLampkin~~
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Volition ® Copyright © All rights reserved. Volition is a registered trademark of Volition.com LLC. Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.2 seconds. Software © Snitz Forums