Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly

Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Ke11y
Valued Contributor

USA
139 Posts

Posted - 02/24/2015 :  4:49:34 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
The Panel App is a smartphone app that collects your location data, and in exchange, lets you earn points. You can also earn bonus points by completing surveys, connecting your social networks and referring your friends. The points can be redeemed for sweepstakes entries or guaranteed prizes, which are currently $2 and $5 Amazon gift cards and cash via Paypal.

This app uses data, so you'll want to make sure that it won't cause you to go over your data plan limits. I have a 2 GB shared plan, mostly use wifi and the app doesn't appear to be a data hog, so that hasn't been a problem for me.

This program is very effortless, otherwise the pay out wouldn't really be worthwhile. I just carry my phone as usual and answer some short surveys, usually just a question or two asking to pinpoint the place I was at a certain time. I've been a member of the panel for almost a year, and I have cashed out for $5 rewards twice and am close to my next cash out of $5.

It does take a while for me to earn points, so it is taking 3-4 months to save up to cash out. I work from home and don't travel much, so it's possible that others may earn points faster. Wondering if anybody else has experiences with the app?

To sign up, search the Play store, or you can use my referral link:: http://bit.ly/17NITmZ

Ke11y
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Get Active!

If you just read, you are not really a member.

Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Volition Copyright All rights reserved. Volition is a registered trademark of Volition.com LLC. Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.08 seconds. Software © Snitz Forums