Printer Friendly

Author  Topic Next Topic  

Jnanne
Star Contributor

LA
USA
3047 Posts

Posted - 11/02/2016 :  11:34:01 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I spoke with JudyK last night and she asked me to tell everyone on the volition forum goodbye for her. She has been in hospice for over a month and has lost over 100 pounds. The cancer has spread and is affecting most of her ability to function. She has enjoyed time with friends and family and misses being able to log onto Volition to read up on what is happening. She is not able to see the screen well enough to read the type and has not been able to type for several weeks.

She has enjoyed the cards, letters, and gifts people have sent her and thanks everyone who has been so thoughtful. Special thanks to McBarb. We won't be hearing from JudyK on this forum again, but she wants us to know that her interactions with everyone here have meant a lot to her.

Jnanne
Silver certified

Iron Chef Toni
Star Contributor

Plano, TX
USA
457 Posts

Posted - 11/03/2016 :  08:28:09 AM  Send Iron Chef Toni an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote

Thank you for letting us know.

Toni
Gold certified in N. Texas
Now doing Merchandising!
Go to Top of Page

Jnanne
Star Contributor

LA
USA
3047 Posts

Posted - 11/03/2016 :  5:10:41 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Thanks, Toni. JudyK is a fabulous person who will be greatly missed. She contributed a lot to this forum over the years.

Jnanne
Silver certified
Go to Top of Page

MCBarb
Star Contributor

USA
1647 Posts

Posted - 05/20/2017 :  3:34:58 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
JudyK, I miss you a LOT!
Go to Top of Page
   Topic Next Topic  

Forum Tip:

Only use QUOTE as needed to quote what you are replying to if it is otherwise not clear.

Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Volition Copyright All rights reserved. Volition is a registered trademark of Volition.com LLC. Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.09 seconds. Software © Snitz Forums