Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly

Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

CliffG

New York
USA
49 Posts

Posted - 12/12/2016 :  09:13:06 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
anyone have any expierences with Gigspot good, bad or other?

Regards
Cliff G
MSPA Gold Certified 10/03
Shopping Nassau,Suffolk,NY:PA,NJ

PamInCa
Star Contributor

CA
USA
6556 Posts

Posted - 12/14/2016 :  05:06:33 AM  Visit PamInCa's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
So far, so good. I think they are still perfecting it, but they have been great about helping when it was needed.

PamInCa
Author of: "The Essential Guide to Mystery Shopping"
Go to Top of Page

MrsShort

OH
USA
26 Posts

Posted - 01/29/2017 :  09:50:31 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I think it's glitchy. When I reported it, I got a response eventually that pushed the responsibility back to each company. I like using it to sign up, but trying to do a report on the app is rough. And not all attachments (for instructions, etc.) work. So I'd say it's a good place to start but it doesn't work as a one-stop.
Go to Top of Page

Sue Br.
Star Contributor

Oklahoma
USA
660 Posts

Posted - 02/05/2017 :  06:16:52 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Does anyone know ow to 'resign' from Gigspot? I can't find a polace to remove myself and I would like to.Thanks

Sue
Go to Top of Page

CarolV

St. Petersburg, FL
USA
44 Posts

Posted - 04/13/2017 :  07:02:43 AM  Visit CarolV's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
Hi, I am constantly having issues getting to shops on this site. I am using Firefox. Does anyone else have an issue and if so, what have you done to resolve it??

Carol Vernon
Technology Store Shopper
Nationwide
727-498-5635
Go to Top of Page

MrsShort

OH
USA
26 Posts

Posted - 07/06/2017 :  08:07:03 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
This app really needs some work. It seems like one hand doesn't know what the other is doing. After I apply for a shop for one company, the message says "you'll be notified if you have been assigned this shop." Yet, no notification ever comes- not through the app nor via email. My most recent experience with that company was constantly checking the Gigspot website to see if I was assigned the shop. After doing that off and on for about 2 weeks, I gave up. Then I got a call from the scheduler threatening my status because I never turned in the report. This was on 6/22. I logged into Gigspot and lo and behold, I was assigned the shop. With a shop date of 6/23 (so how could it be overdue?!).

New issue: after signing up for a shop for a different company via Gigspot, I received the assignment email directly from the company. Great, right? It's one of those where you can login directly to their website from the email. Except this time I have to choose - continue to classic site and not use Gigspot, or use Gigspot and never have access to the classic site. Well, I need the classic site to be able to access payment history, as this is one of those companies that takes forever to pay. Gigspot doesn't have the right capability for that. They are very rough. Anyway, I chose classic site. Now I can't log into Gigspot. Seems my account was completely deleted, even though I was just logging on for this one company. ARGH. Terrible idea.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Volition Copyright All rights reserved. Volition is a registered trademark of Volition.com LLC. Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.14 seconds. Software © Snitz Forums