Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

MicahPage
Star Contributor

Norwalk, CA
USA
296 Posts

Posted - 09/21/2018 :  5:44:00 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Gonna throw this out there even though the activity on this board seems dead.

There was a Sassie company that had a National Movie Theatre chain that would shop each location 1x per month. Those were pretty easy (and highly desirable) shops. Those seem to have come to end and in July. I have not seen any since July.

Has anyone seen this chain move to another MSC or did they halt their program completely?

I know of another Sassie company that has a smaller theater chain, but I liked the national chain because it was simply yes/no and only narrative if there was a "no."

Micah
Go to Top of Page

MicahPage
Star Contributor

Norwalk, CA
USA
296 Posts

Posted - 09/21/2018 :  5:44:10 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote

There was a Sassie company that had a National Movie Theatre chain that would shop each location 1x per month. Those were pretty easy (and highly desirable) shops. Those seem to have come to end and in July. I have not seen any since July.

Has anyone seen this chain move to another MSC or did they halt their program completely?

I know of another Sassie company that has a smaller theater chain, but I liked the national chain because it was simply yes/no and only narrative if there was a "no."

Micah
Go to Top of Page

MicahPage
Star Contributor

Norwalk, CA
USA
296 Posts

Posted - 09/21/2018 :  5:45:03 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote

Micah
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Follow Volition.com on Facebook.
click here

Previous Page
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Volition Copyright All rights reserved. Volition is a registered trademark of Volition.com LLC. Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.09 seconds. Software © Snitz Forums