Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 3

LuptonInVirginia
Valued Contributor

Virginia
USA
103 Posts

Posted - 01/29/2018 :  07:07:11 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I believe the thought behind Walmart doing this is because they think vendors are the biggest cause of theft in their stores and with this program they can watch us, know where we are, what we're doing, etc. I can't see how this program can possibly help their business and I can see how it could hamper them. Regardless, I doubt this will stick and I suspect there will be manufacturers and distributors who will want something done with their product in Walmarts and because they don't like the ones that are allowed in, for whatever reason, they'll hire people to do blind work. So we'll have to go into Walmart and sneak what we're doing.

Mark
Go to Top of Page

Joe C
Trainee

Sarasota, FL
USA
8 Posts

Posted - 01/29/2018 :  1:17:42 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by LuptonInVirginia

, they'll hire people to do blind work. So we'll have to go into Walmart and sneak what we're doing.

I have done this in the past with companies walmart would not allow in. Take pictures and even purchase product to prove it was out.
Go to Top of Page

Robert A. Miller
Star Contributor

PA
USA
398 Posts

Posted - 02/03/2018 :  1:40:13 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Wal Mart will never learn that cutting floor people will never work. Are you reps going to be responsible to report shoplifting too?
Go to Top of Page

Sue A
Star Contributor

USA
468 Posts

Posted - 02/04/2018 :  11:20:27 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Where I live Premium has been advertising for merchandisers for the past 3 weeks. They have called me 9 times. I keep telling them I'm not interested.

Sue A
Silver Certified
Go to Top of Page

Bert M
Valued Contributor

Charleston, SC
USA
114 Posts

Posted - 02/06/2018 :  4:12:18 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Be super specific with the screeners. I was mostly set to accept a position covering 3 Walmarts. Asked to speak to a DM who actually had done the work. The actual job only vaguely ressembled what the office screener described.

Roberta
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 3 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Volition Copyright All rights reserved. Volition is a registered trademark of Volition.com LLC. Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.08 seconds. Software © Snitz Forums