Printer Friendly

Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

DierigJ
Contributor

Cincinnati, OH
USA
86 Posts

Posted - 06/23/2017 :  05:29:11 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote

Have they changed mystery shopping companies or did they just stop getting shopped? Was a once a week meal for me!

Thanks,
Cincy John

Bob Engleman
Star Contributor

Dayton, OH
USA
367 Posts

Posted - 06/23/2017 :  08:50:52 AM  Visit Bob Engleman's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
I, too, had the same problem. After calling the office, though, it was fixed. SR recently initiated a requirement whereby a shopper's profile must have a phone number listed in the cell category, even if it is the exact same as for the home.

Bob
Go to Top of Page

DierigJ
Contributor

Cincinnati, OH
USA
86 Posts

Posted - 06/23/2017 :  09:58:31 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote

Thanks. Just got an email from one of their schedulers about that. I didn't see any emails coming from SR stating such. Wish something had been put out to shoppers.

Go to Top of Page

JuanitaJ
Star Contributor

Houston, TX
USA
1085 Posts

Posted - 06/29/2017 :  10:36:15 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I'm so jealous that you have Skyline Chili shops. I was born in Cincinnati and lived there 27 years. I grew up eating this chili.

Texas does not have Skyline Chili. Native Texans don't eat beans in their chili and they think I'm crazy for putting chili over spaghetti.

At least they do have a Cincinnati Chili mix in the markets.

The other thing they don't do here is eat ice cream with pretzels. When I lived in Cinti, that is the only way we ate ice cream.

Juanita
MSPA Gold Certified
Happily shopping the Houston, TX area.
Go to Top of Page

Bob Engleman
Star Contributor

Dayton, OH
USA
367 Posts

Posted - 06/29/2017 :  1:42:49 PM  Visit Bob Engleman's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
Juanita,

Several years ago, I decided to try Skyline in the freezer section at Kroger's. I immediately noticed a very small warning: Contents not as pictured! Upon returning home, microwaving and opening, I learned that was a gross understatement. Since that day, I have restricted my Skyline to the restaurant.

On another note: Waynesville, a small town approximately 40 miles NNE of Cincy on U.S. 42, serves up sauerkraut ice cream once a year. To me, the thought is sickening, but some folks love it.

Bob
Go to Top of Page

JuanitaJ
Star Contributor

Houston, TX
USA
1085 Posts

Posted - 06/29/2017 :  1:47:31 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I would never trust a frozen "replica" of Skyline. I have never even seen it. I have not even tried the Cincinnati Chili mix (I just make my own chili) but I still eat it spooned over spaghetti with beans, cheese, and onions. Yum, yum.

Have to pass on the sauerkraut with ice cream (as much as I love sauerkraut). Just give me the weiners and sauerkraut (with a side of mashed potatoes and baked beans).

Juanita
MSPA Gold Certified
Happily shopping the Houston, TX area.
Go to Top of Page

Julie_WA_Writer
Star Contributor

Western, Washington
USA
1883 Posts

Posted - 08/06/2017 :  10:49:00 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
This is almost worth flying out to Ohio for! Best chili, ever. I use their seasoning to make spaghetti, too.

“Great empires are not maintained by timidity.” Tacitus
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Volition ® Copyright © All rights reserved. Volition is a registered trademark of Volition.com LLC. Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.17 seconds. Software © Snitz Forums