Printer Friendly

Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Crickett
Contributor

Conway, AR
USA
66 Posts

Posted - 06/26/2017 :  1:52:09 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Anyone have problems with them? I had one before where I accepted a job with a bonus, on the phone, in a text message that I didn't save. I never got the bonus. They bonused me better on another shop, so I let it go. BUT this one was the PITS. It was a pizza joint where I had to use an app. To make a long story shorter, the app messed up and I spent a long time at the cashier. As soon as I completed paying, I timed that. The pizza was ready and the cashier called my name. This company THEN told me since I did not know the exact time the pizza was placed on the counter, I would not be paid nor reimbursed. I don't carry two timing devices and it was 4 seconds after I finished paying that my name was called. I thought this sucked. I followed the guidelines and timed when I finished paying and how long b4 they called my name. It didn't matter to them.

Crickett

MicahPage
Star Contributor

Norwalk, CA
USA
296 Posts

Posted - 06/30/2017 :  10:55:55 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I've never had a problem with ACL. They are top-notch company. I use a stopwatch and start it when i get in line and then hit "lap" at each timing interval. I've never had a problem keeping track of the timing doing it this way.

While I love ACL, the reports are LONG and time consuming, so I'm really picky about what I do and the amount I will do it for.

The timing is a HUGE issue for this client. So I can understand them being stingy on the report about it.

Micah
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Follow Volition.com on Facebook.
click here

Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Volition Copyright All rights reserved. Volition is a registered trademark of Volition.com LLC. Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.11 seconds. Software © Snitz Forums