Printer Friendly

Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Crickett
Contributor

Conway, AR
USA
66 Posts

Posted - 06/26/2017 :  1:52:09 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Anyone have problems with them? I had one before where I accepted a job with a bonus, on the phone, in a text message that I didn't save. I never got the bonus. They bonused me better on another shop, so I let it go. BUT this one was the PITS. It was a pizza joint where I had to use an app. To make a long story shorter, the app messed up and I spent a long time at the cashier. As soon as I completed paying, I timed that. The pizza was ready and the cashier called my name. This company THEN told me since I did not know the exact time the pizza was placed on the counter, I would not be paid nor reimbursed. I don't carry two timing devices and it was 4 seconds after I finished paying that my name was called. I thought this sucked. I followed the guidelines and timed when I finished paying and how long b4 they called my name. It didn't matter to them.

Crickett

MicahPage
Star Contributor

Norwalk, CA
USA
288 Posts

Posted - 06/30/2017 :  10:55:55 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I've never had a problem with ACL. They are top-notch company. I use a stopwatch and start it when i get in line and then hit "lap" at each timing interval. I've never had a problem keeping track of the timing doing it this way.

While I love ACL, the reports are LONG and time consuming, so I'm really picky about what I do and the amount I will do it for.

The timing is a HUGE issue for this client. So I can understand them being stingy on the report about it.

Micah
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Forum Tip:

Only use QUOTE as needed to quote what you are replying to if it is otherwise not clear.

Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Volition Copyright All rights reserved. Volition is a registered trademark of Volition.com LLC. Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.09 seconds. Software © Snitz Forums