Printer Friendly

Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

SharonQ
Star Contributor

Florida
USA
888 Posts

Posted - 01/11/2018 :  08:41:21 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I received an email that Sweet Amandas is looking for a merchandiser for their kiosks.
Apparently, there are automated candy machines in strategic places like movie theaters, malls, etc and dispense bulk candy into a cup.

The merchandiser receives the candy at your home, and cleans and fills the machine. Oh, and makes any necessary small repairs.

The pay seems fair. Anyone with any experience with this company?

Thanks,
Sharon

Call me crazy, but I LOVE resets!
Yes, even cosmetic resets.

Robert A. Miller
Star Contributor

PA
USA
398 Posts

Posted - 01/27/2018 :  08:44:24 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I would be very reluctant to receive food goods at home. I once had snack foods delivered for a merchandising project. I discovered after I brought the package into my home, the rodents got to the package before it was delivered. That was FUN, NOT.
Go to Top of Page

Iron Chef Toni
Star Contributor

Plano, TX
USA
465 Posts

Posted - 01/29/2018 :  07:35:22 AM  Send Iron Chef Toni an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
It sounds interesting but I don't think there are any locations in my area. Or at least I have never seen any. The company is based in NY so they may have not made it down south yet.

I will be looking for more merchandising work though soon. The Toys R Us Store that I service for their LCDs is on the closing list. :(

Toni
Gold certified in N. Texas
Now doing Merchandising exclusively!
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Forum Tip:

If your email address changes,
please be sure to update your profile.

Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Volition Copyright All rights reserved. Volition is a registered trademark of Volition.com LLC. Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.08 seconds. Software © Snitz Forums