Printer Friendly

Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Steph29
Apprentice

ID
USA
3 Posts

Posted - 10/20/2018 :  4:03:16 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Got an email about shops for Red Quanta. Haven't heard of them in 15 years of shopping. Anyone know anything?

Joe
Trainee

USA
8 Posts

Posted - 11/25/2018 :  11:03:37 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I do know that RedQuanta, or a scheduler representing them, texted me on Thanksgiving morning, pushing shops. Not sure how they got my number...it's not part of MSPA registration, for example. The text was unsigned.

For one thing, I don't think it's appropriate to bomb anyone with a text message begging for a shop to be filled. And I completely think it's atrocious to do so on the morning of a holiday. And questionable to send any message without identification. Of course, I didn't respond, and blocked them from all of my contact methods.
Go to Top of Page

Sue A
Star Contributor

USA
472 Posts

Posted - 11/25/2018 :  6:26:23 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
On another forum there is 6 pages of posts about this company.
Several say the company is out of India, they take up to 3 months to pay, only pay by paypal, forms are translated into English from some other language and is hard to understand. Lots of people have posted that they have not been paid, or that they have spent months and months chasing after them trying to get paid.

Sue A
Silver Certified
Go to Top of Page

Sue A
Star Contributor

USA
472 Posts

Posted - 11/25/2018 :  6:29:07 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I also got several emails from them on 11/19 & 11/21.
then on Thanksgiving I got a telephone call from them, several times.
I told them the first time I was not interested in working for them, after the 5th time of them calling and leaving messages, I blocked their phone number.

Sue A
Silver Certified
Go to Top of Page

Joe
Trainee

USA
8 Posts

Posted - 11/26/2018 :  07:02:04 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I appreciate your reply and the additional info, Sue.
I didn't want to sound over-sensitive in my original post, but if receiving an unsigned text message promoting shop opportunities on Thanksgiving morning isn't a red flag, I don't know what is.

Payment issues + lack of guidelines support + poor communication etiquette = stay away from RedQuanta.
Go to Top of Page

Sheralee
Valued Contributor

Newport, WA
USA
103 Posts

Posted - 02/11/2019 :  8:14:21 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
The scheduler involved has a bad record in the shopping circles. She was banned from working in the industry due to a court order. She was charged with credit card fraud. Additionally, she stole a few MSP shopper dB, and worked under a fake name for one company. Stay well away from Red Quanta and this particular scheduler.
Go to Top of Page

KimE

NY
USA
34 Posts

Posted - 02/15/2019 :  11:58:30 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Has anyone had success finding a responsive contact person at Redquanta? They are past due 90+ days on payments for shops owed to me. I would love to hear from anyone who got paid and how you did it!

Kim
Gold Certified
Step level 8 and trying
Shopping Long Island
Go to Top of Page

KimE

NY
USA
34 Posts

Posted - 02/15/2019 :  1:43:30 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Oh...I almost forgot the most important part. Based on my experience, it was a major mistake to shop for them. They simply do not pay. I have been e-mailing and e-mailing, even texting, but nothing. Be warned!

Kim
Gold Certified
Step level 8 and trying
Shopping Long Island
Go to Top of Page

Jeni291
Trainee

Cumming, Georgia
USA
7 Posts

Posted - 02/19/2019 :  12:44:17 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I wish I would have read this post earlier. I completed over 40 shops for them In November and December and I have been waiting over 3 months now and have not been paid. Has anyone been paid from them yet?

Jennifer
Go to Top of Page

Jeni291
Trainee

Cumming, Georgia
USA
7 Posts

Posted - 02/19/2019 :  12:46:36 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I also have been waiting over 3 months and no payments yet. I have been emailed that payment is forthcoming for the past 2 months..Wish I would have read these posts prior to shopping for them.

Jennifer
Go to Top of Page

DarleneH
Star Contributor

Cleveland, OH
USA
1325 Posts

Posted - 02/20/2019 :  08:18:09 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Thanks for the info. They called me to do some shops.
Go to Top of Page

Jeni291
Trainee

Cumming, Georgia
USA
7 Posts

Posted - 02/28/2019 :  10:26:56 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Anyone had any luck actually getting paid? Now my emails are getting no response either. Is there a way to contact the MSPA to file complaints?

Jennifer
Go to Top of Page

KimE

NY
USA
34 Posts

Posted - 02/28/2019 :  1:30:56 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I have contacted MSPA and although I have no formal complaint pending, I have been e-mailing them to make them aware. I am not alone on this either. Worth a shot.

Kim
Gold Certified
Step level 8 and trying
Shopping Long Island
Go to Top of Page

Jeni291
Trainee

Cumming, Georgia
USA
7 Posts

Posted - 03/01/2019 :  10:14:44 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I have filed a complaint with the Better Business Bureau (this company has a D rating btw)

Jennifer
Go to Top of Page

Jeni291
Trainee

Cumming, Georgia
USA
7 Posts

Posted - 03/01/2019 :  11:08:13 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
According to the BBB Redquanta is no longer at the address in Washington DC as listed on the website. Looks like we are all out the money we spent. I wonder if any of the clients listed on the website are actually clients; and if so if they know there shoppers are not being paid?

Jennifer
Go to Top of Page

Jeni291
Trainee

Cumming, Georgia
USA
7 Posts

Posted - 03/19/2019 :  11:00:44 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Again received email that payment would be made on 3/15- shocking no payment again. If you google these people and read the reviews there are some who did shops over a year ago and never got paid. DO NOT WORK FOR THIS COMPANY

Jennifer
Go to Top of Page

Jeni291
Trainee

Cumming, Georgia
USA
7 Posts

Posted - 03/19/2019 :  11:00:47 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Again received email that payment would be made on 3/15- shocking no payment again. If you google these people and read the reviews there are some who did shops over a year ago and never got paid. DO NOT WORK FOR THIS COMPANY

Jennifer
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Volition Copyright All rights reserved. Volition is a registered trademark of Volition.com LLC. Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.31 seconds. Software © Snitz Forums