Printer Friendly

Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Steph29
Apprentice

ID
USA
3 Posts

Posted - 10/20/2018 :  4:03:16 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Got an email about shops for Red Quanta. Haven't heard of them in 15 years of shopping. Anyone know anything?

Joe
Trainee

USA
8 Posts

Posted - 11/25/2018 :  11:03:37 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I do know that RedQuanta, or a scheduler representing them, texted me on Thanksgiving morning, pushing shops. Not sure how they got my number...it's not part of MSPA registration, for example. The text was unsigned.

For one thing, I don't think it's appropriate to bomb anyone with a text message begging for a shop to be filled. And I completely think it's atrocious to do so on the morning of a holiday. And questionable to send any message without identification. Of course, I didn't respond, and blocked them from all of my contact methods.
Go to Top of Page

Sue A
Star Contributor

USA
471 Posts

Posted - 11/25/2018 :  6:26:23 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
On another forum there is 6 pages of posts about this company.
Several say the company is out of India, they take up to 3 months to pay, only pay by paypal, forms are translated into English from some other language and is hard to understand. Lots of people have posted that they have not been paid, or that they have spent months and months chasing after them trying to get paid.

Sue A
Silver Certified
Go to Top of Page

Sue A
Star Contributor

USA
471 Posts

Posted - 11/25/2018 :  6:29:07 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I also got several emails from them on 11/19 & 11/21.
then on Thanksgiving I got a telephone call from them, several times.
I told them the first time I was not interested in working for them, after the 5th time of them calling and leaving messages, I blocked their phone number.

Sue A
Silver Certified
Go to Top of Page

Joe
Trainee

USA
8 Posts

Posted - 11/26/2018 :  07:02:04 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I appreciate your reply and the additional info, Sue.
I didn't want to sound over-sensitive in my original post, but if receiving an unsigned text message promoting shop opportunities on Thanksgiving morning isn't a red flag, I don't know what is.

Payment issues + lack of guidelines support + poor communication etiquette = stay away from RedQuanta.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Forum Tip:
Active Topics

If you are logged in, click the link above to see all the topics that have had posts since your last visit.

Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Volition Copyright All rights reserved. Volition is a registered trademark of Volition.com LLC. Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.08 seconds. Software © Snitz Forums