Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly

Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

BlueAbe
Star Contributor

Mid-Central, Ohio
USA
2097 Posts

Posted - 11/16/2018 :  8:40:02 PM  Visit BlueAbe's Homepage  Send BlueAbe an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
Looking around the forums, just wondering if anyone is still around anymore? I haven't been on here in years. Sad to see a couple regulars from back in the day are no longer with us :-(

Gold certified since the beginning. Merchandising, Mystery shopping, & Court Research throughout Mid-Central Ohio.

Sue A
Star Contributor

USA
472 Posts

Posted - 11/17/2018 :  3:36:15 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
that's what I've been wondering. I posted awhile back in the merchandiser section and only got one reply.
Maybe everyone has given up on this forum, as I know the past few months I have tried to check the forum and it is down for days or weeks at a time.
I joined that other forum, but I don't post on it, as I did one time and all I got for answers were rude and snobbish answers, and telling me to read and understand things before posting according to them a "dumb and stupid question, that any newbie should know." I have been merchandising for over 25 years and have spent 55 years in the retail field as a employee and store owner. I think that other forum has their own "klutch" and don't want anyone but themselves posting questions and answers.

Sue A
Silver Certified
Go to Top of Page

Ray Sola
Volition.com Staff

Prescott, AZ
USA
3100 Posts

Posted - 11/17/2018 :  4:41:13 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I'm here.
Go to Top of Page

MissEllen
Valued Contributor

NY
USA
151 Posts

Posted - 12/21/2018 :  7:34:52 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I'm not on this site regularly anymore, but I am still here. It seems like social media is more popular, unfortunately......miss all the posts/comments/information here.

Ellen
gold certified
Go to Top of Page

MCBarb
Star Contributor

USA
1712 Posts

Posted - 12/28/2018 :  08:58:19 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
No one else is here either. You're not missing anything.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Get Active!

If you just read, you are not really a member.

Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Volition Copyright All rights reserved. Volition is a registered trademark of Volition.com LLC. Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.09 seconds. Software © Snitz Forums