Previous Page | Next Page

Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 74

LizNorth

Nicholasville, KY
USA
32 Posts

Posted - 06/30/2005 :  6:30:45 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
About the payment schedule, I believe I read somewhere on their site that they pay around the 24th of the following month. Shops done in June will be paid at the end of July.

Liz North . . . shopping Nicholasville and Lexington KY. . . silver certified 8sxjre
Go to Top of Page

RayT
Apprentice

Fruitland, ID
USA
4 Posts

Posted - 07/01/2005 :  3:38:56 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Am I the only one who hasn't been paid by Gapbuster for shops completed in May? Anyone else still waiting?
Go to Top of Page

Tweaka
Valued Contributor

Houston, TX
USA
119 Posts

Posted - 07/02/2005 :  12:25:06 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Howdy ya'll,

I just found this company and they sent me an email to do training but I can't find where they sent me my password so I guess I'm going to reapply.

I wondering if it's worth it.

Some people had had luck other... GOSH
Go to Top of Page

RayT
Apprentice

Fruitland, ID
USA
4 Posts

Posted - 07/02/2005 :  6:57:16 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I read that on their website, too. But, I'm still waiting. I e mailed them yesterday. Maybe I will hear on Monday since they are in the U.K., I think.
Go to Top of Page

RHelland
Trainee

Yelm, WA
USA
9 Posts

Posted - 07/02/2005 :  7:04:20 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I also have not been paid for my shop I did on May 26th.

Reby - shopping the I-5 corridor in Western WA
Go to Top of Page

LindJorg
Star Contributor

Tacoma, WA
USA
921 Posts

Posted - 07/02/2005 :  8:24:55 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I do not know where they get their info for shops. I just went to a location and it was another business........that was closed up and out of business. It did have a sign that a cell phone business was coming to it. The original donut place that I was suppose to shop must have been gone for a really long time. Anyhow, I just emailed them and told them this. It will be interesting to see if they pay me anything for it. The instructions said I was to check store opening hours. Well, I couldn't get a phone #....of course, I know why now...
anyhow, not a big deal as I had two other shops that were only a mile away so it wasn't a big inconvenience. I just think it is funny that they have a location that the business doesn't even exist at.
Just my

Linda
Go to Top of Page

LizNorth

Nicholasville, KY
USA
32 Posts

Posted - 07/05/2005 :  04:06:36 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Can someone tell me - how do they let you know when your assignment quota increases (from only 3)? Have they sent you an email?

Thanks!

Liz North . . . shopping Nicholasville and Lexington KY. . . silver certified 8sxjre
Go to Top of Page

Andrea P
Star Contributor

Wheatley Heights, New York
USA
556 Posts

Posted - 07/05/2005 :  09:14:21 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I've never seen shops for them in my area, but was surprised to see many negative complaints about this company on this board as well as other boards. One shopper board even lists a link to the complaints that have been lodged by unpaid shoppers against this company with the Better Business Bureau.

MSPA Gold Shopper # 63irfm
Shopping Suffolk & Nassau Counties; Manhattan; Queens; Brooklyn, New York and Bergen County, New Jersey
Go to Top of Page

KateLynn

Tampa, FL
USA
37 Posts

Posted - 07/05/2005 :  10:25:28 AM  Send KateLynn an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
Hi. I am not sure what their "offical" payment date is, but I went back and checked my records and saw that I received a direct deposit into my bank account on 06/15/2005 for the one shop that I completed for them on 05/19/2005. Hope that helps someone.

KateLynn
MSPA Gold Certified Shopper
Go to Top of Page

Toni-Girl
Valued Contributor

Ohio
USA
145 Posts

Posted - 07/05/2005 :  10:51:27 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Has anyone else experienced the screening questions for their big client that says you agree to let them give your name, address and phone number to the client at any given time?

When I first encountered the question, I agreed to it but after thinking about it, I decided no way!! These days, no one can ever guess what it might take to make someone *go postal* and want revenge and I'm not going to put my family at risk of a mgr showing up on my doorstep if they aren't happy with an audit I performed.

I sent them a msg thru their link telling them that I wanted to revoke that permision.

UPDATE: After sending them the email asking them to revoke my agreement giving permission to give out my personal info, my shopper account with them was deactivated.
When I sent a message saying deactivation is not what I wanted, I received a nice email from Greg apologizing for the mixup and telling me to reapply as a new shopper, then email him the confirmation code from the application email so they could get me set right back up as a shopper. I did all of that.
It's a week later now and I've heard nothing more from anyone there.

Shopping extreme NW Ohio
Go to Top of Page

Shannon B
Apprentice

South Mountain, Ontario
Canada
1 Posts

Posted - 07/05/2005 :  12:25:46 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Hi there from Canada! I am relatively new to MS but Gapbuster has been good to me. They do offer great bonus premiums after the 15th of the month. After my first 3 assignments, I did have to contact about the upgrade. The Canadian support staff were prompt, helpful and friendly. With the initial questionaire my honesty, regarding family member working at FF restaurant, caused me to be rejected for this client. I emailed Gapbuster explaining my concern that my honesty caused. They replied promptly with a great explaination and reinstated me. I look forward to working for them. For the premium prices I can visit FF as often as they ask.

Shannon B
MSPA Silver Certified in Ontario

Shannon B
MSPA Silver Certified in Ontario
Go to Top of Page

Marnen
Valued Contributor

Somerville, MA
USA
196 Posts

Posted - 07/05/2005 :  1:24:47 PM  Visit Marnen's Homepage  Send Marnen an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Toni-Girl

Has anyone else experienced the screening questions for their biggest client that says you agree to let them give your name, address and phone number to the client at any given time?
I don't think I'd agree to something like this. Why would the client need that information?

Marnen Laibow-Koser
Boston-area shopper
Go to Top of Page

JSalata
Contributor

Wakeman, Ohio
USA
83 Posts

Posted - 07/06/2005 :  09:45:47 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I signed up with this company last month. I did three shops for their largest client, then was upgraded to a "gold" shopper for this client, allowing me to do up to 6 shops per month. Yesterday I encountered the new screening questions for this client. I agree that I'm not going to give them permission to give my info to this client, so I didn't answer any of the questions. Instead, I emailed them asking about it. We'll see what happens. I really liked working for this client, especially when the shops had bonuses.

BTW - I got paid for the first 3 shops I did in June! They were done 6/10 - 6/13 and the payment showed up in my checking account on 7/6. I must say, that is impressive. I wasn't expecting payment until at least the 24th. One of the paid shops was one with a sizeable bonus. I hope they get this issue with this client fixed. I sure will miss these shops.

Janice
Shopping in North Central OH - now Silver Certified!
Go to Top of Page

Elizabeth_B
Valued Contributor

Fort Greely, AK
USA
139 Posts

Posted - 07/06/2005 :  5:49:50 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I got paid for the three shops I did in June.

I've noticed a big problem with doing searches. Although I search for my state, I would get listings for Kansas. I found listings for my state under Idaho.

So, if you're trying to get a lot of shops, you might want to consider searching by client. (either search method is a pain BTW)

Elizabeth
MSPA Silver tlw34x
Fort Greely, Alaska. With trips to Ohio for work breaks.
Go to Top of Page

DebbieZ
Apprentice

MN
USA
2 Posts

Posted - 07/06/2005 :  8:01:11 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I did my first shops for Gapbuster in early June and got paid via direct deposit yesterday.

Debbie - shopping MN
Go to Top of Page

SarahEileen
Trainee

Tyler, TX
USA
9 Posts

Posted - 07/07/2005 :  11:13:59 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Just a thought, is everyone who is having rejected email problems using the same email program (AOL, Yahoo, Hotmail...) I know some email programs tend to filter out certain domain names because of the large amount of spam sent from those email domains. If this is the problem, it is their email host filtering out those domains. Also, someone said GB's email were ending up in the Junk Mail folder. Your email filters probably do that because the email was sent out to so many addresses at once. The same thing happened to me with almost every MS company. I re-set my filters so that they go to my Inbox.
Go to Top of Page

Sandra Wright
Star Contributor

Arlington, VA
USA
2087 Posts

Posted - 07/07/2005 :  3:18:26 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I gave them a spin and am waiting to be impressed here. I got the first rejected wrong burger but they said they would pay anyways. I have yet to hear anything and its been about a month now. I have not seen hide nor hair of these big giant bonuses. One more try and if I don't hear anything its bye bye Gapbuster.

Sandy C
Go to Top of Page

Shanna Hageman
Contributor

Orlando, FL
USA
54 Posts

Posted - 07/11/2005 :  07:45:52 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Just got an email regarding my rejected shop. Here it is:

Dear Shanna,

Sorry for the confusion. The assignment that you completed for us was
successful, and you will be paid in full for it, given that you have submitted
your receipt.

If you have not done so, please email an image of your receipt to
XEReceiptsUSA@gapbuster.com, together with the assignment number and your
shopper code.

Because this assignment was completed at the end of the month, another
assignment for the same site was created in order to get two results back.

The reason for this is our clients are very strict with timing and need all
results to be reported promptly at the end of the month.

Occasionally, shoppers fail to complete valid assignments, so as a precaution we
have another completed as well.

When both shoppers complete valid assignments, one has to be cancelled on our
system. The cancelled assignment will be paid as long as we receive valid
receipts.

We do apologize for any inconvenience we are working on updating our system for
future assignments.

It will not affect the status of your profile in any way.

Kind Regards,

Greg West
XE Support Team USA
GAPbuster Worldwide
www.xec.gapbuster.com

MSPA Gold Certified loidjr
Go to Top of Page

RHelland
Trainee

Yelm, WA
USA
9 Posts

Posted - 07/12/2005 :  2:58:12 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I still have not been paid for the shop I did for Gapbuster on May 26th. I have emailed them several times using their enquiry tool on the website, with no luck I might add. I was wondering if any of you had a better email, phone number, or avenue that I could use in order to find out about my payment.

Thanks!!!
Go to Top of Page

MysTerri

Westminster, CO
USA
35 Posts

Posted - 07/13/2005 :  1:36:46 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Just to let you know, I have been shopping for GAPbusters since June 2nd. I have gotten paid for all shops I did thru the 14th of June (which is their cut off date each month). Those shops were paid into my account on July 7th. I fully expect that the shops I completed from June 15th thru June 30 will be paid around the 16th or 17th of July. Any questions I had I sent thru their inquiry page, and have gotten responses back, sometimes within 30 minutes. And the bonuses are great and real! I'm not real happy with 99 questions about a shop, but I guess if they want to pay me a 70.00 bonus its worth it.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 74 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Volition Copyright All rights reserved. Volition is a registered trademark of Volition.com LLC. Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.34 seconds. Software © Snitz Forums