Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 74

SLones
Apprentice

Sunnyside, WA
USA
2 Posts

Posted - 10/15/2005 :  10:38:35 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I signed up with Gapbuster last month and have done 5 shops so far. The only bad thing (if it can be called bad) is that they only have one company that I can shop at. There isn't anything else in my area. It's a fast food place which isn't bad, but it's getting kinda old. Anyway, I'm just waiting to see if I actually get paid. I did enter my bank info and all. Oh well, we shall see!

Shannon

Shannon
Go to Top of Page

Joy Jean

Janesville, Wisconsin
USA
34 Posts

Posted - 10/16/2005 :  1:31:46 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Well, I've sent them my receipt over and over, and they say they aren't getting it. The result of my last shop, saying it wasn't received, was that I get to do it over, and they are saying I will get paid for both of them. Again though, I've sent that receipt and they say they aren't getting it. I'm frustrated with it!
Go to Top of Page

Kyshia Littleton

USA
12 Posts

Posted - 10/16/2005 :  9:46:23 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I'm very new to shopping but I did 5 shops for Gapbuster last month and was promptly paid on 10/14 just as they said. Thus far I've done a total of 8 shops for them. I messed up one last week and they told me I could do it again this week. As i had not followed one of the direction, I do not expect to get paid. They were not mean about me messing up which feels good when you are new to something. I learned a good lesson though.

I does sometime take a couple of days for the receipt to post, I just keep checking and re-faxing until the "upload receipt" message disappears.

i seriously plan to get a core of shops to do with them om a regular basis because they have been so good to work with. I'm sorry others have not had the same exeperience.

K
Go to Top of Page

PaulaJeanne
Apprentice

St Paul, MN
USA
3 Posts

Posted - 10/17/2005 :  07:52:05 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I did 3 shops for them in the beginning of September and was paid on October 14! It was very nice to see that extra money sitting in the bank. So far, I am very happy with this company, other than the fact that I am about sick of a certain ff menu
Go to Top of Page

Cythia_D
Trainee

USA
9 Posts

Posted - 10/20/2005 :  3:31:16 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
This company seems to have a bit of a reputation for not paying the extra premiums when the premiums are added manually. I have never had a problem getting paid ... so far. All of my payments match the amount shown on the assignment list.

Just recently though, they added a job manually to my list, and so they say that they have added the premium, but that I cannot see it from my end. They have given me a "receipt number" for the premium.

My question is.... Has anyone else ever received the promised premium payment, when that premium was added manually and you couldn't see it?

So many people say that they promise this money, but don't end up paying it at the end. I want to make sure I get this payment before I go out of my way to do the job.

Now that I have this premium added, but only THEY can see it, not me, well, I'm a little worried, because this is exactly how so many others have not been paid. So, I'm looking to see if others have had a hidden premium added, and then received proper payment without problems.
Go to Top of Page

StacyinWA

WA
USA
33 Posts

Posted - 10/20/2005 :  5:17:56 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Has anyone else ever received the promised premium payment, when that premium was added manually and you couldn't see it?

Yes. Almost everytime a job has been manually added it has shown the pay without the bonus. I emailed and asked and was assured that I would be paid correctly, and so far I have.

Just keep records of who you talked with, the receipt number and any email correspondance you may have just in case. I have found the schedulers to be really nice and willing to answer any questions that I have had.

Hope this helps!

Stacy Murphy
Happily shopping in NW Washington. MSPA Silver Certification #dmktjg
Go to Top of Page

Joy Jean

Janesville, Wisconsin
USA
34 Posts

Posted - 10/21/2005 :  06:45:04 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I still, after over a week, have not gotten a for-sure answer. I have asked and asked and asked. I redid the shop, that I already did when they said they didn't get it, and I was told if I redid it, I would receive payment for both, and reimbursed for both. So far, they told me for 4 days they didn't receive the receipt (I sent it 7 times!), and it it not posted for the correct payment. Everytime I email and ask a question, they answer back with mumble jumble, nothing that has to do with my question. I won't do any more shops for them until this is cleared up, if even then.
Go to Top of Page

Arla
Star Contributor

Deer Creek, IL
USA
269 Posts

Posted - 10/21/2005 :  5:53:47 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I have never had a problem with their premium payments. Whether, I have requested the jobs, nor when they call me to take jobs. I have always received all pay. Don't let the amounts you see on the site throw you.

Arla Ozment
Go to Top of Page

Joy Jean

Janesville, Wisconsin
USA
34 Posts

Posted - 10/22/2005 :  04:57:08 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Okay, I think they resolved it. (Until I am paid, I won't say for sure.) Here's what I got in an email:
Dear Joy,

Thank you kindly for your email.

We can now confirm that a payment of total $12.60 has been attached to your account for this assignment. While this payment may not appear on your history page, kindly retain this email as a proof of payment (Receipt No. #######).
If you have any further queries, please do not hesitate to contact us!
Kind Regards,

So if it's resolved, I'll give credit to the company. It took a while to get ahold of them and take care of it. I originally did the shop Oct 6. I will just be more careful from now on.

Go to Top of Page

Kyshia Littleton

USA
12 Posts

Posted - 10/22/2005 :  09:21:36 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Call me stupid but based on the wording at the site I'm a bit unsure so here's my question. How long after shopping a FF location for their biggest client do I have to wait before I can shop that same location again?

Go to Top of Page

StacyinWA

WA
USA
33 Posts

Posted - 10/22/2005 :  1:16:31 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I believe that you have to wait a full month.

Stacy Murphy
Happily shopping in NW Washington. MSPA Silver Certification #dmktjg
Go to Top of Page

JanB27
Star Contributor

OH
USA
4831 Posts

Posted - 10/22/2005 :  5:35:50 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Kyshia, If you go to the Gapbuster website there are very specific instructions about how often you can shop each site, even up to how many times a year. It should answer your questions.

Jan
Go to Top of Page

Kyshia Littleton

USA
12 Posts

Posted - 10/22/2005 :  6:27:08 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
The instructions say "You can not shop the same site twice in a row regardless of the shop month." I'm unsure what twice in row means.

K
Go to Top of Page

JanB27
Star Contributor

OH
USA
4831 Posts

Posted - 10/22/2005 :  6:37:52 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I have always interpreted that to mean two months in a row, so I alternate the months. You can't shop the same location more than six months on the year, I think, so that would make sense in that regard. I think if you request it, it won't assign it if it violates the guidelines.

Jan
Go to Top of Page

SJones
Star Contributor

USA
3121 Posts

Posted - 10/22/2005 :  6:40:06 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Kyshia Littleton

The instructions say "You can not shop the same site twice in a row regardless of the shop month." I'm unsure what twice in row means.
It means, if you shopped it this round, the next round you have to sit out but will be able to pick up the round after that. Thus, if a shop is posted once a month. You can shop this month, but not next month. You can go again the month after that.

Susanne
MSPA Silver Certified!
Go to Top of Page

MollyHouse

Canada
17 Posts

Posted - 10/24/2005 :  3:23:39 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I have had it with gapbusters, the last draw was them telling me that a shop which I have done before, has a drive thru when it doesn't and didn't the other time either. They put the shop on hold, because I failed to do the drive thru part. The last time I did this shop all was fine.
Go to Top of Page

Joy Jean

Janesville, Wisconsin
USA
34 Posts

Posted - 10/24/2005 :  6:03:20 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I hear ya! I won't do any for a while either. ARen't they in Australia or something? How do they know if there's a drive-thru?
Go to Top of Page

SLones
Apprentice

Sunnyside, WA
USA
2 Posts

Posted - 10/26/2005 :  10:28:22 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I received payment October 14th for the shops I did at the end of September. There was one shop that I screwed up and was e-mailed promptly that I had done so. It was my second shop and realized I had messed it up as soon as I started filling out the online report. Anyway I was called the next day saying they still needed this shop done and if I agreed to do it they would give me a bonus and pay for the shop I had screwed up. Of course I took it, but when I got paid it didn't reflect this. At the time of the call I was given a receipt # and luckily saved it. When I received the pay and noticed it was much less than I had figured I e-mailed them explaining everything and gave the receipt number. The next day I received an e-mail saying I was right and the difference would be applied to the next pay date. I almost let it go and was just going to chalk it up to my inexperience, but was impressed with the promptness of their replies. This weekend is the next pay date and I'm waiting to see what the results will be. Lesson learned: always save receipts and get a contact name. Oh yeah, read the instructions given and follow them....duh.

Shannon

Shannon
Go to Top of Page

Cythia_D
Trainee

USA
9 Posts

Posted - 10/26/2005 :  6:31:31 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I have done many shops for them, and have been paid without problems, by direct deposit to my bank account.

Just today I received an email from them, which says that I have not yet provided them with my bank info, or that the info I gave was incorrect!!!! And they owe me lots for several shops. I have no idea what's gone wrong, or why they think the info they have on file is no longer accurate.
Go to Top of Page

MollyHouse

Canada
17 Posts

Posted - 10/26/2005 :  6:55:07 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Another problem that I have with them is it is really hard to tell if they have paid you for a job or not. The only record is what is deposited in your back account. Of course it doesn't say on my account where the money comes from, so I have to compare all the shops i did and try to figure out which goes to which company. Of course when the amount doesn't ad up you never know. When you go online you can't tell either. With their payments twice a month you aren't really sure shere each shop is going to fall. It is really confusing. All the other companies, have a record somewhere that I know what to expect each month. I am not missing gapbuster at all.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 74 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Volition Copyright All rights reserved. Volition is a registered trademark of Volition.com LLC. Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.31 seconds. Software © Snitz Forums