Printer Friendly

Previous Page | Next Page

Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 74

Michael_GAP
Contributor

USA
71 Posts

Posted - 02/27/2006 :  11:47:32 PM  Visit Michael_GAP's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
Hi Guys,

Thanks for all your feedback.

Like I have mentioned before (possibly on this thread, maybe not) we are working on a total revamp of Webselect which will dramatically improve the ease of which assignments can be both selected and searched for. This has been pushed back to May now, but I promise it is on it's way.

Jonny is quite entitled to an opinion and I'm just as grateful for this type of criticism as I am for positive feedback.

Jonny, you are quite right - our paperwork does not play nicely with browsers other than IE. This could be a problem for you (the rest of the site works fine) but you will need another browser for picking up your paperwork. Also ensure you have set your printer margins to the minimum allowed as our paperwork is formatted to take up a full page (not doing this means your paperwork will end up being broken up over several pages).
I believe the first page you will view is in mhtml format, but the questionnaire (if you manage to click on the link) is actually in pdf format (we split it up so you only need to print out the first page if you are familiar with the paperwork, rather than wasting pages and pages of paper each month)

As for the bank payment issue... it is entirely up to you. We won't stop you from initially shopping with us with no bank details, but at some stage you will need to provide them (if you want to be paid for your work that is!). Providing them either initially on sign up or down the track once your an activated shopper is over a encrypted link using a 256 bit digital certificate provided by Verisign.

You can't get better security than that! Plus the digital certificate signed by such a large company (Verisign) should give you SOME sort of relief (at some point in time these details were not encrypted when sent... this is no longer the case).

In these days of internet hackers and viruses it is a wise idea to be prudent when providing such details on the internet, but sending details on a secured link (double click the padlock icon in the bottom right hand corner of your browser when signing up with us to verify this) is pretty low risk. Furthermore we can't withdraw funds without written authorization... unlike a credit card which is more susceptible to have unauthorized charges placed on it.

Kind Regards,
Michael Olivo
GAPbuster Worldwide

Email: Michael.Olivo@gapbuster.com
PLEASE ensure I am not your first port of call..
Also ensure you include your shopper code, assignment number(s) and any shop dates when emailing please!
Go to Top of Page

BeverlyAnn
Star Contributor

USA
469 Posts

Posted - 02/28/2006 :  04:36:13 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Way to go, Michael!!

BeverlyAnn
Silver Certified x6xbkn
Go to Top of Page

JSalata
Contributor

Wakeman, Ohio
USA
83 Posts

Posted - 02/28/2006 :  07:44:52 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
True to form, I received payment today for shops done on 2/7 and 2/15!! I have not experienced such quick, consistent payment from any other MS company! Like I said in a previous post, I just love checking my bank account and finding a deposit from GAPbuster. They're the best.

Janice
Shopping in North Central OH - now Silver Certified!
Go to Top of Page

Shel
Star Contributor

MI
USA
474 Posts

Posted - 02/28/2006 :  08:01:03 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I received my first payment today from Gapbuster. It was correct and on time just as stated on the website. I love direct deposit because I hate going to the bank. Thanks Gapbuster!
Go to Top of Page

Jonny
Valued Contributor

Southwest, NM
USA
114 Posts

Posted - 02/28/2006 :  10:41:18 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Well!
You just can't beat a shining positive response
like Michael's...
Whatta Guy!
Makes me want to reconsider, and go get a
shopper-only-bank account. Thank You, all you
Good folks who chipped in with your experiences.
And, sorry folks, for my seemingly hostile posting.
I am frustrated by the lack of action available
out here in the desert, and trying to justify
40-and-50 mile drives to make a few dollars.
The horrible drought has made me ornery, and
after posting my diatribe, I went out and hiked
the prickly-pear and yucca, flushing bunnies
and cawing back at the ravens.
...We are one of the worst States for Identity Theft.
It is to the point that you can't trust the
store and gas station clerks to handle your
credit card. Gangster's Mommas work for the County
and Town offices which handle your legal paperwork.
You really shouldn't receive nor leave mail in your
home mailbox! It's terrible! We are paranoid about it.
So,
Thanks again...
apparently there is no other GAPbuster shopper
in this corner of the State,
(I'm no longer in Albuquerque, but down SW)
so there is a nice
bonus for the one shop I was talking about.
...Maybe, if I haven't alienated myself,
I should try again, after getting a separate
account established.
...and the failure to use IE browser is, of course,
the solution to the document problem (Blush!)...
thanks to the great, useful, helpful,
informative responses of y'all
on this forum...

Thanks Be to God
He Reviveth the Thirsty Land...
Go to Top of Page

Deborah Stewart
Apprentice

Palm Coast, FL
USA
4 Posts

Posted - 02/28/2006 :  12:10:57 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I'm just curious how do you know when they pay you? Do they send an email to let you know when your payment has been deposited? TIA Debbie
Go to Top of Page

JanB27
Star Contributor

OH
USA
4831 Posts

Posted - 02/28/2006 :  2:06:25 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Debbie, I know when they pay me when I check my bank account (usually online, though sometimes I'll stop by the bank for something else and get an updated statement). There is no notification from Gapbuster.

Jan
Go to Top of Page

BeverlyAnn
Star Contributor

USA
469 Posts

Posted - 02/28/2006 :  9:10:06 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
YAY GAPBuster! Got my first direct deposit from them today!

Hey Jonny! Glad to see you in a better frame of mind! Glad to know Michael_GAP was a help to you...he has been to everyone, it seems! You know, that suggestion of JanB27 to open a "shopper only" bank account IS a good idea isn't it?? I hope something like that will work for you. And I hope you get lots of bonused shops for yourself...it will keep you from cawing at those ravens! Welcome to our group!

BeverlyAnn
Silver Certified x6xbkn
Go to Top of Page

Cynthia MT
Contributor

Milwaukee, Wisconsin
USA
95 Posts

Posted - 03/02/2006 :  05:41:14 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Does anyone know if the spicy non-beef requirement has changed on their big FF assignment? The first message says it is a February requirement, but it is still on the instructions when you download paperwork. It is not to my taste at all. I would not have chosen the assignment had I realized I would have to purchase that sandwich. I just selected it today and the shop date is this lunch, so I can't expect to get an answer through the enquiry link.

Silver Certified (i2zcfj) and Shopping Southeast Wisconsin
Go to Top of Page

JSalata
Contributor

Wakeman, Ohio
USA
83 Posts

Posted - 03/02/2006 :  08:52:31 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I would say that if it is still on the paperwork it is still a requirement. I agree about the spicy non-beef sandwich. It's WAY to spicy for me, too. But, lucky for me, my daughter loves it, and will gladly finish it off after I take my obligatory taste!

Janice
Go to Top of Page

BarbaraNY
Valued Contributor

Rochester, NY
USA
231 Posts

Posted - 03/02/2006 :  10:19:39 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I did my first shops for GAPbuster in early February and had the direct deposit for all of them in my account on 2/28. Kudos GAPbuster!!

BARBARA
MSPA Silver Certified
Happily Shopping Rochester, NY
Go to Top of Page

CMilton
Star Contributor

North Haledon, NJ
USA
379 Posts

Posted - 03/02/2006 :  2:22:20 PM  Visit CMilton's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
just a comment; I have just started doing work with Gap and I love them; their schedulers are lovely and the work is easy. The only problem is that there is very little to buy in the electronics store that is less than 3.00; in fact, nothing! If the reimburse was 4.00, or not even a purchase, but a brochure or card, it would improve that situation....

celia milton
Gold Certified 2004, nzcy0k
Go to Top of Page

.StephanieA
Inactive

Redmond, WA
USA
1816 Posts

Posted - 03/02/2006 :  5:24:08 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by CMilton

The only problem is that there is very little to buy in the electronics store that is less than 3.00; in fact, nothing!
I have found lots of tools in the $1.99 price range. Since I have three grown sons and a 15 YO granddaughter, I always find buying screwdrivers, pliers and the like are great for them. They do have a nice selection of clearence items every so often.

Shopping WA especially, Redmond, Kirkland, Bellevue, Woodinville and from Tukwila to Lynnwood.
MSPA Gold
Go to Top of Page

JSalata
Contributor

Wakeman, Ohio
USA
83 Posts

Posted - 03/02/2006 :  7:58:32 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I have done several of the electronics shops. Batteries are a good choice. They may be a little more than $3.00, but if I'm going to have to buy them anyways, I don't mind. I also discovered a product the stores in my area sell - Dskin. This is a clear protective cover that goes on CDs, DVDs, and PS games. It protects the game from scratches. My 2 girls are very hard on their PS2 games, and these come 5 to a box for less than $4.00. They are well worth it IMHO. You can check them out at http://www.dskin.net/

Janice

Janice
Go to Top of Page

Arla
Star Contributor

Deer Creek, IL
USA
269 Posts

Posted - 03/02/2006 :  8:16:23 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I think they should raise the spend amount also. I can't find anything in there that I don't spend $4+ dollars on.

Arla Ozment
Go to Top of Page

JanB27
Star Contributor

OH
USA
4831 Posts

Posted - 03/03/2006 :  3:14:29 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I have a Sunday shop and I need to know if the spicy non-beef is still a requirement, too. The site says that is the requirement for FEBRUARY, so you would think that would be over, but since it is still there I am uncertain. I have e-mailed Gapbuster but am not confident that I will receive an answer in time. I assumed it would be in the paperwork, but if it is I am missing it. Has anyone done one of the fast-food shops in March?

Jan
Go to Top of Page

LindJorg
Star Contributor

Tacoma, WA
USA
921 Posts

Posted - 03/03/2006 :  9:01:33 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I have one tomorrow and the instructions on my paperwork state that the non beef must be spicy chicken. i am sure that is true for ALL the shops.....but check your instructions for YOUR shop.It is not on the audit form........it is the instructions that list your assignment # and evaluation details.

Linda
Go to Top of Page

Elizabeth36
Star Contributor

Greenville, NC
USA
566 Posts

Posted - 03/03/2006 :  9:23:41 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Ok.. I do the FF shop for a different company in my area and for March the requirements changed... No Spicy this month.. You may want to contact GAP and find out if this is true for you guys too... I would think that they would have the same requirements in all shops regardless of the MS company doing them...

Elizabeth
Shopping Greenville NC and surrounding areas!
I WANT MORE MERCHANDISING WORK! Call me, ok?
Go to Top of Page

LindJorg
Star Contributor

Tacoma, WA
USA
921 Posts

Posted - 03/04/2006 :  12:24:33 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Jan..........just check your instructions......mine specifically states I MUST order the spicy NON BEEF.............now, this shop may be one that didn't get done in Feb.......it is a bonused one. If yours is a new one for March.........perhaps that requirement is no longer. On the first page of instructions....towards the bottom...it has a category WHAT TO ORDER??........if it doesn't state the SPICY requirement than you should be able to order any NON beef that they list.

Linda
Go to Top of Page

SueBEEE
Trainee

Mesa, AZ
USA
7 Posts

Posted - 03/04/2006 :  5:03:39 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I just did a dinner shop yesterday and have another for Tuesday. The paperwork for both still says the Spicy NB. I purchased it yesterday and will purchase it on Tuesday since I don't want to take the risk of invalidating the shop.

BajaSue
MSPA Silver Certified
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 74 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Volition Copyright All rights reserved. Volition is a registered trademark of Volition.com LLC. Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.34 seconds. Software © Snitz Forums