Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 74

EellsInOC
Valued Contributor

USA
209 Posts

Posted - 04/08/2006 :  08:05:23 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Michael,

I need some help. I did a fast food shop last week and msitakenly went to the wrong location - totally my fault. There is a first time for everything. I was mortified.

However, a female employee called me and gave me a chance to re-do the shop, which I did the next day.

When I went to the website to reenter my results, my original report pulled up and I overwrote the information. But at the end of the report it did not allow me to resubmit my receipts...the correct receipts.

Should I fax them in? Will this be confusing. I need to get the correct receipt to you all somehow. I prefer to scan and email. Where should I send them?

Thanks.

L.K. Eells
Shopping the Greater Northwest
MSPA Silver Certified!
Go to Top of Page

LindJorg
Star Contributor

Tacoma, WA
USA
921 Posts

Posted - 04/08/2006 :  4:39:03 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I assume this is still a good address to scan and email your receipts to Gap...... XEreceiptsUSA@gapbuster.com

Linda
Go to Top of Page

EellsInOC
Valued Contributor

USA
209 Posts

Posted - 04/08/2006 :  5:50:54 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Linda,

Thanks - I will give it a try.

Lisa

L.K. Eells
MSPA Silver Certified!
Go to Top of Page

AmyK
Star Contributor

Marin County, CA
USA
426 Posts

Posted - 04/08/2006 :  7:29:18 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Michael,
I too was denied to be a shopper by GapBuster. I have an outstanding record as a mystery shopper and this seems harsh. I too answered honestly that I had been involved in a lawsuit against a corporation. It happened 10 years ago against a former employer regarding wrongful discharge. This employer has ZERO to do with the retail/consumer industry and my suit was successfully discharged in an out-of-court settlement. Is there any possibility that my application can be reconsidered.

Amy
Gold in SF Bay Area
Go to Top of Page

CindyPetri

TX
USA
39 Posts

Posted - 04/08/2006 :  9:34:40 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I received this information email from Gapbuster a while back about bonuses not always showing up on the "My Assignments" page:

We have two types of extra cash bonus:
- GAPpremium- GAPpremiumed assignments must be selected in the Website and this amount is shown only in "My assignments".
- Cash bonus other than GAPpremium (such as Mileage and Incentive which were offered over the phone by GAPbuster staff)- Any other cash bonuses (Mileage or Incentive) are shown only on the instruction page or their evaluation paperwork.

As such, I'd like to suggest you to print out your paperworks and keep recording the payment detail in each evaluation paperwork.
We process our shopper payments fortnightly - on the 15th and 30th of each month. Here's an example of how our payment works:

If you shop between the 1st-14th of a given month your payment will be processed by the 30th of that month.

If you shop between the 15th-31st of a given month your payment will be processed by the 15th of the following month.

For accurate record keeping, I always ask the phone scheduler to email me the receipt number for the agreed increase (bonus) and I keep my printed paperwork which shows the increase also. The email will have the scheduler's name and the receipt number in it.

Hope this helps,
Cindy

Cindy
MSPA Gold Certified
Go to Top of Page

Mark4393
Apprentice

USA
1 Posts

Posted - 04/09/2006 :  10:03:16 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Does anyone know if Gapbuster turns down your application, that they at least respond to you that they did?

I have applied more than once over a month long period, as well as e-mailing Michael here directly with no answer from anyone.

Any help in this matter will be greatly appreciated.
Go to Top of Page

JanB27
Star Contributor

OH
USA
4831 Posts

Posted - 04/09/2006 :  12:29:52 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
My husband applied after I did, not knowing their policy of only one family member shopping for them (heard that from Michael on Volition). He never received any information from Gapbuster concerning his application, even after several e-mails sent to them.

Jan
Go to Top of Page

Michael_GAP
Contributor

USA
71 Posts

Posted - 04/09/2006 :  11:49:48 PM  Visit Michael_GAP's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
Hi Guys,

Your application fails 'quietly' at the moment, but we are seeking to change that shortly.

In regards to the litigation/lawsuits question as per my previous post we are chasing up what we can do with this one. We appreciate your patience while we review this issue.

Please do not email your receipts in to us. Doing this can severely delay processing and you may end up getting a reminder email about your receipt as this is not a monitored folder.

Email me and I can make the receipt upload link 'reappear' for you. Alternatively if you fax in your receipt it will automatically overwrite whatever is already there.

Kyshia Littleton - the payment summary which was emailed to you was done with a considerable amount of effort on our side. We have payment summary emails slated for development, but not sure when they will appear. We acknowledge that this can be a source of frustration and makes reconciliation more difficult and are doing our best to address this.

Re getting short changed on assignment bonuses, obviously this shouldn't be happening!

Ideally get the operator to email you with the amount and check it appears on your paperwork asap and advise us of otherwise.

If it fails to appear you are still covered by the operators email and notes in your record. You can email me if you are having severe problems with getting payment.

Thanks
Michael

Kind Regards,
Michael Olivo
GAPbuster Worldwide

Email: Michael.Olivo@gapbuster.com
PLEASE ensure I am not your first port of call..
Also ensure you include your shopper code, assignment number(s) and any shop dates when emailing please!
Go to Top of Page

Michael_GAP
Contributor

USA
71 Posts

Posted - 04/09/2006 :  11:54:21 PM  Visit Michael_GAP's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
Mark,

Sorry may have missed your email, did you want to resend?

Thanks
Michael

Kind Regards,
Michael Olivo
GAPbuster Worldwide

Email: Michael.Olivo@gapbuster.com
PLEASE ensure I am not your first port of call..
Also ensure you include your shopper code, assignment number(s) and any shop dates when emailing please!
Go to Top of Page

Elizabeth36
Star Contributor

Greenville, NC
USA
566 Posts

Posted - 04/10/2006 :  06:36:26 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Michael- I sent an Enquiry through the website and got a very quick (around 12 hours) response in regards to the incentive pay offered over the phone. The email covered all of the information I needed so I will have something to fall back on if needed. I just wanted to post that I did receive a response from the Enquiry method of contact on the website.

Thanks!

Elizabeth
Shopping Greenville NC and surrounding areas!
I WANT MORE MERCHANDISING WORK! Call me, ok?
Go to Top of Page

EellsInOC
Valued Contributor

USA
209 Posts

Posted - 04/10/2006 :  10:02:33 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
HELP!!!! I have two shops due tomorrow for Gapbuster and I can't get into the website.

Is anyone else having this trouble?

My login fails and when I enter me email to retrieve a lost password (which I already know - but I was desperate) it says my email address is not found. I received email reminders for upcoming shops today but when I click on the link to review the assignment sheet, it gives me nothing.

I don't know what is going on. I don't want to perform the shops, if I won't be able to enter the reports and get paid.

Anyone? Please say this isn't just me.

L.K. Eells
MSPA Silver Certified!
Go to Top of Page

EellsInOC
Valued Contributor

USA
209 Posts

Posted - 04/10/2006 :  10:10:30 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Okay I just found an old message Michael left on the Website Thread...

Try logging in to:
http://202.4.73.203
(ignore the security warnings! - this is due to our SSL certificate being issued to xec.gapbuster.com, not our ip address)

This worked for me and I was able to access my assignements. However, when I try the normal login page, I keep getting the error message that my email address is invalid. Weird.

L.K. Eells
MSPA Silver Certified!
Go to Top of Page

CindyPetri

TX
USA
39 Posts

Posted - 04/10/2006 :  10:11:57 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
It is 12:10am (Central Time Zone) on April 11th and all is well when I logged in at Gapbuster. No problems. Try again...

Cindy
MSPA Gold Certified
Go to Top of Page

FancyFran
Valued Contributor

South San Francisco, CA
USA
105 Posts

Posted - 04/11/2006 :  10:31:02 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
In all fairness to GapBuster, I must say I finally heard from them regarding my bonus amounts. The person assured me the bonus would show up as an automatic deposit to my bank account. If the amounts are correct, I will surely let everyone know that they came through as promised.
Go to Top of Page

Vincent
Apprentice

Orlando, Florida
USA
1 Posts

Posted - 04/14/2006 :  11:56:10 AM  Send Vincent an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
was wondering how did you all get them to use paypal to deposit your monies? i just got accepted and dont want to give my bank account really. any answers? thank you
Go to Top of Page

Elizabeth36
Star Contributor

Greenville, NC
USA
566 Posts

Posted - 04/14/2006 :  12:45:51 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
They don't use PayPal... I gave my bank info and have had no problems... This is not uncommon in MSing and Merchandising.. Alot of companies are going to direct deposit...

I love it!!!

Elizabeth
Shopping Greenville NC and surrounding areas!
I WANT MORE MERCHANDISING WORK! Call me, ok?
Go to Top of Page

Lura Martin
Apprentice

Gainesville, Florida
USA
1 Posts

Posted - 04/14/2006 :  7:01:20 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I have done some electronics shops for them. Payment was fast, no problems. They currently have two companies for which they shop. The shops are straightforward and easy to enter and submit.

Lura
Go to Top of Page

JoanneLcoq

USA
46 Posts

Posted - 04/19/2006 :  11:20:42 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
It happened again Mike. I signed up for an assignment, put in basket, viewed basket it was there. Searched my assignment, it was there. This was allll on Monday. Today I go to double check and its gone. Not only does Gapbuster reject assignments with no reason or notice given, they also make them disappear. What gives?
Go to Top of Page

EellsInOC
Valued Contributor

USA
209 Posts

Posted - 04/20/2006 :  08:02:56 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
You need to remove the company name from your post...don't forget your ICA. Just a friendly reminder.

L.K. Eells
MSPA Silver Certified!
Go to Top of Page

JoanneLcoq

USA
46 Posts

Posted - 04/20/2006 :  11:35:25 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Oh my god! Youre right L.K. I dont know how to get rid of it though. Im just so frustrated about this company. Sorry. But thanks for the advice.
Jo
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 74 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Volition Copyright All rights reserved. Volition is a registered trademark of Volition.com LLC. Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.41 seconds. Software © Snitz Forums