Printer Friendly

Previous Page | Next Page

Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 74

JoanneLcoq

USA
46 Posts

Posted - 05/27/2006 :  10:59:15 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I paid by cash. If that is the rule of the electronic shop than it should be posted in the directions.
Go to Top of Page

.StephanieA
Inactive

Redmond, WA
USA
1816 Posts

Posted - 05/27/2006 :  12:42:06 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I think I read on the guidelines that you should write down the numbers before returning the item just in case this happens. I find that on purchase and returns I use one credit card so that I have no problems tracking this and also they have to give you a receipt if it is a credit card transaction.

Shopping WA especially, Redmond, Kirkland, Bellevue, Woodinville and from Tukwila to Lynnwood.
MSPA Gold
Go to Top of Page

JoanneLcoq

USA
46 Posts

Posted - 05/29/2006 :  7:02:20 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Thanks for all the advice. I submitted the report and left an explanation in the commentary and emailed an enquiry. Someone called me on my cell last night and apologized for the late response. She said it was ok and not a problem. For the future, use a credit card for the purchase and return. I sure will!!
Go to Top of Page

MichelleHart
Trainee

Schererville, IN
USA
5 Posts

Posted - 05/31/2006 :  04:49:15 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Hi Everyone,

I just wanted to share how happy I am with GapBuster. I did my first two shops for them on May 11th and May 14th. I checked my bank account this morning (May 31st) and I have already been paid for those two shops!!! The shops were easy and the evaluation forms were simple.

Michelle
Go to Top of Page

LThurston
Contributor

TX
USA
89 Posts

Posted - 05/31/2006 :  10:56:54 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I have been shopping for Gapbusters since the beginning of the year and have never had a problem with getting paid. They have always paid in a very timely manner.

Lisa
MSPA Gold Cert
Go to Top of Page

Melyssa

Flanders, NY
USA
25 Posts

Posted - 05/31/2006 :  5:22:20 PM  Send Melyssa an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
Just another quick question about Gapbusters... has it taken anyone else a while to be approved? I've been waiting, but no email and no shopper ID, etc.

Lyssa

~Lyssa~
Go to Top of Page

Christina_C
Contributor

Portland, OR
USA
75 Posts

Posted - 06/06/2006 :  1:47:37 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I wish I could remember exactly, but I believe it took a day or so to be approved. It was definitely not long.

On another note: Is anyone getting tired of having to do the same scenarios for the electronics? If they don't change the scenarios for July, I'm going to be very limited in selecting shops because it's not plausible to go back in every other month inquiring about the same service (unless I'm lucky and have different salespeople, but still...).

MSPA GOLD Certified - Shopping the Portland Metro since 2001
Go to Top of Page

CaryCC

TX
USA
24 Posts

Posted - 06/17/2006 :  09:15:02 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I know that I cannot seem to get approved with this company. It frustrates me when I can't seem to get on with a good company because I'm wanting to be more selective with the shops I take. Does anyone have any ideas on how to get in with the company? I've done numerous shops for other companies. Just looking for ideas. Thanks.
Go to Top of Page

LThurston
Contributor

TX
USA
89 Posts

Posted - 06/17/2006 :  2:03:55 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Christina, I agree with you, I do get tired of the same scenerio over and over. The plus side is, you know what you have to do since it never changes and I have learned quite a bit about digital cameras, I just bought a new one. Very nice...

Lisa
MSPA Gold Cert
Go to Top of Page

KimG
Star Contributor

Orlando, FL
USA
628 Posts

Posted - 06/18/2006 :  07:41:50 AM  Send KimG an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
It took me about 2 weeks to get approved by Gapbuster.

Does anyone else find their website extremely frustrating? You have to click through endless pages to get to shops, and then you can only select one city at a time, instead of by area, or distance from your zipcode. It takes forever! I have only just signed up with them, so maybe their is a trick I'm not aware of.

Another thing-I keep getting emails that their are all these shops in my area, with the locations and fees stated. When I go to the website, I can NEVER pull up these shops, even though the email states I can get them thru webselect.

Kim
silver certified njtwnf
Go to Top of Page

SueBEEE
Trainee

Mesa, AZ
USA
7 Posts

Posted - 06/18/2006 :  10:35:40 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Does anyone else find it odd that there have not been any new FF shops posted for JulyAs I recall these usually start posting around the 10th of the previous month. Just wondering if they no longer are going to be doing them...

BajaSue
MSPA Silver Certified
Go to Top of Page

LindJorg
Star Contributor

Tacoma, WA
USA
921 Posts

Posted - 06/18/2006 :  11:30:02 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I received an email stating that
July shops would be posted on June 19

Linda
Go to Top of Page

ValricoConnie
Star Contributor

FL
USA
1083 Posts

Posted - 06/18/2006 :  9:43:51 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
KimG, YES! I find it fustrating to get to the search page.

>^..^< ::¤Connie¤::¤Gold Certified¤:: >^..^<
Go to Top of Page

Earlene

USA
16 Posts

Posted - 06/19/2006 :  06:27:52 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I still cannot access anything for Gapbuster on the web, without using the hints Michael gave us. I was hoping they would have fixed that by now. And I can NEVER access the paperwork for the fast food shop. That is really ANNOYING. Each time I accept an assignment, I ask for the paperwork to be sent, but only once was it sent.

Last night I got a phone call from a scheduler who offered bonuses for 4 shops and I agreed to do them and made sure she understood that I needed her to email the paperwork to me because I can't access the paperwork online. She said she would, but she didn't. Also the bonus she offered was not listed in the emails and doesn't show up on the list of my shops.

I am reluctant to confirm shops that don't list the agreed upon fee with the bonus. And since the scheduler said she'd send the paperwork by email, but did not, I am further reluctant to confirm the shops.

Why is it so hard for Gapbuster to fix the website? Do they need to hire different web designers? Do they need to switch ISPs?

Why is it so difficult to get a response to receive paperwork to do a shop? If it is so urgent to phone and get shops scheduled, why can't the agreed upon fee and bonus be written in the email to the shopper? Why can't the paperwork be emailed when it is requested and needed? How can a shopper do a shop without the paperwork?

These are questions I'd really like answers to.

I agreed to do shops today and tomorrow, because I really like to help out when I get a phone call like that. But I have other very important family things going on this week, and taking an extra 3 hours out of my day just to try and get paperwork to do a lunch shop, is really ridiculous and an infuriating waste of time.

The last time my request for paperwork was ignored, I went ahead and did the shop using old paperwork from a previous shop, in hopes that nothing had been changed. Apparently that was okay, but I don't like doing it that way, because it is risky and the shop could be rejected, which would really be GAPbuster's fault for not responding to a request to provide the tools needed to do the assignment: the shop paperwork.

Has anyone else found solutions to these problems?

Earlene
Go to Top of Page

Earlene

USA
16 Posts

Posted - 06/19/2006 :  06:49:21 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
On the plus side, all payments for my work have been timely and accurate. I really appreciate the bonuses that make the travel time and distance worthwhile.

Earlene
Go to Top of Page

LThurston
Contributor

TX
USA
89 Posts

Posted - 06/19/2006 :  08:26:07 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
It is very frustrating to have to go through the same pages over and over to get to the assignment pages.

Lisa
MSPA Gold Cert
Go to Top of Page

Earlene

USA
16 Posts

Posted - 06/19/2006 :  09:08:30 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Has anyone ever had the assignments confirm themselves? I just had that happen. I agreed to four assignments last night when a scheduler telephoned me. (I also asked her to make sure the paperwork is emailed to me because I cannot access it on the website.)

When I looked at the site this morning all 4 were present (without the bonus being listed), so I sent an enquiry about each of them requesting an email confirming the agreed upon bonuses and said I would not be able to confirm the shops until I received that.

Still no email saying what the scheduler agreed to pay/bonus, but I looked again at the My Assignments and 3 of those shops are confirmed. I did not confirm them. Has this happened to anyone else?

I don't get it. How can a shop confirm itself?

Earlene
Go to Top of Page

Earlene

USA
16 Posts

Posted - 06/19/2006 :  10:02:57 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Sorry to say, I wasted the first 5 hours of my morning. I should have not agreed to any shops from Gapbuster for the very next day like that. No responses from anyone for the paperwork that was promised by the scheduler.

I cannot reschedule the shop, and I can't cancel it either. So I sent yet another note via their "Enquiry" link explaining I can't do the shop without paperwork and can't do it tomorrow (the only reschedule date allowed) so have to cancel unless they want to reschedule to next week. I wonder if I'll get an answer?

What's more important? A measily $20 or getting the guest room ready for my son and daughter-in-law who are flying in from California? I should not have spent the past 5 hours on this.

I am now going to go upstairs and work on the guest room and stop thinking about Gapbuster. Too bad, I'm hungry and would have liked to have done the shop without the hassle and frustrations. I sure wish they'd fix that paperwork problem!

Earlene
Go to Top of Page

CindyPetri

TX
USA
39 Posts

Posted - 06/19/2006 :  1:25:09 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
If you have problems with schedulers, let me make a few suggestions...
When they call to offer bonuses, ask them to email you the receipt number for the agreed increase. Bonuses offered over the phone do not show up on the assignment page but should be shown on the paperwork. You might also ask the schedulers for their email address while you have them on the phone; that way you can email them with any questions or problems.
Earlene, what is the problem when you go to the website to try to get your paperwork? What happens?

Cindy
MSPA Gold Certified
Go to Top of Page

.Emily Mc
Inactive

Melbourne, Victoria
Australia
9 Posts

Posted - 06/19/2006 :  5:04:57 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Hi Earlene,

We apologise for the inconvenience caused by the problems that you have experienced with our webpage. I have received you email and we are looking into this problem and hopefully can fix it soon after we have received more information about it.

We appreciate you patience during this time.

Kind Regards,
Emily

ADMIN NOTE:
This thread is for FEEDBACK on the company only. Please post website issues to the area titled Website, Email, Fax & Phone Problems

Kind Regards,
Emily McAuley
GAPbuster Worldwide
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 74 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Volition ® Copyright © All rights reserved. Volition is a registered trademark of Volition.com LLC. Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.33 seconds. Software © Snitz Forums