Previous Page | Next Page

Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 74

KimG
Star Contributor

Orlando, FL
USA
628 Posts

Posted - 06/19/2006 :  7:43:43 PM  Send KimG an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
I sent them an email yesterday telling them my suggestions/complaints on the website. They replied tonight, and stated that they are working on a more user friendly website, which would be available late this year/early next year.

One of the things I complained about was the fact that at least once a day, I get an email with shops listed in my area, the fees, location, etc. When I go to the website, they never pull up. They replied that this means the shops were taken by another shopper. However, I get emails with the same locations listed every time.

Kim
silver certified njtwnf
Go to Top of Page

CindyR

USA
40 Posts

Posted - 06/20/2006 :  03:47:12 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
The same thing happens to me! At first I just said, "Oh well, it's gone". But then I keep getting emails from them advertising the same job. It is a bit frustrating.
Go to Top of Page

LThurston
Contributor

TX
USA
89 Posts

Posted - 06/20/2006 :  05:27:25 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Well, hopefully with 30 pages of notes maybe they can figure out a way to make their website more user friendly.

Lisa
MSPA Gold Cert
Go to Top of Page

KelliL
Valued Contributor

Placentia, CA
USA
149 Posts

Posted - 06/20/2006 :  3:56:38 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I had a very positive experience with their shopper's support today. I made a mistake, and did a Wednesday shop on Tuesday (a first for me). When I tried to reschedule the shop through their website, I was unable to go to Tuesday since it is already Wednesday in Australia. Within an hour of sending an email to the shoppers support department, their staff had rescheduled the shop for me and I was able to input my results. Thanks Gapbusters!

Happily shopping in North Orange County.
Go to Top of Page

Cynthia MT
Contributor

Milwaukee, Wisconsin
USA
95 Posts

Posted - 06/20/2006 :  7:17:05 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
KimG, I have had a similar experience with a shop repeatedly noted as bonused in daily emails but unavailable on the website. Beware! I finally emailed offering to take the assignment, which I couldn't self-assign. It turned out to be a location that is closed. It seems that part of their system (the part that lists self-assign) knew that but the part that generates the emails didn't. I drove a little out of my way in anticipation of a $30 bonus only to find the location closed. (And, yes, I know I should have called ahead)

Silver Certified (i2zcfj) and Shopping Southeast Wisconsin
Go to Top of Page

BeverlyAnn
Star Contributor

USA
469 Posts

Posted - 06/24/2006 :  07:01:02 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Has anyone else besides me seen the NEW CLIENT that GAPbuster has acquired?? It's one that RoperNOP had and was very popular! I just finished the certification training (easy!) and picked up two shops!

BeverlyAnn
Silver Certified x6xbkn
Go to Top of Page

Renae in CA
Star Contributor

CA
USA
303 Posts

Posted - 06/24/2006 :  07:28:13 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I'm having difficulty find stuff in my area because they haven't grouped it by city like they have the other clients. There's over 20 pages of shops for California!

Renae
Living and shopping in the San Fernando Valley.
Silver Certified and Completely Certifiable!
Go to Top of Page

Judy in VA
Star Contributor

VA
USA
836 Posts

Posted - 06/25/2006 :  08:47:40 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by BeverlyAnn

Has anyone else besides me seen the NEW CLIENT that GAPbuster has acquired?? It's one that RoperNOP had and was very popular! I just finished the certification training (easy!) and picked up two shops!
I saw the client last night, began the training and now the client is no longer listed after 3,000+ nationwide locations. Surely they haven't all been snatched up so quickly. Maybe they pulled the locations for some reason. I've e-mailed "enquiry" for an answer.

MSPA 2007 Shopper of the Year
MSPA Gold Certified
Specializing in recorded and unrecorded phone shops
Go to Top of Page

Julia Beth
Valued Contributor

OH
USA
146 Posts

Posted - 06/25/2006 :  09:16:03 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I too had a good experience recently using the shopper support. I had rescheduled an assignment from Saturday back to a Tuesday which it allowed me to do on-line but when I started to fill out the report and entered the new date it would not accept it. After emailing shopper support about the problem, I received a phone call within 15 minutes of sending the email and they were able to make the date change for me and I was able to finish inputting the report with no further problems.

Silver Certified. Shopping southeast OH and Parkersburg, WV area.
Go to Top of Page

JulieLe
Apprentice

Sainte-Martine, Quebec
Canada
1 Posts

Posted - 06/25/2006 :  10:00:30 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Did anyone see their FF shops posted for July yet? Usually, they're up by the 15th of the previous month but there are not there yet.
Go to Top of Page

KarenS
Valued Contributor

Arizona
USA
112 Posts

Posted - 06/27/2006 :  2:58:55 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Fast food shops are posted, but I had to be recertified before I could sign up for any. It's an easy test if you've been shopping them lately.
Go to Top of Page

DanInSK
Star Contributor

Canada
484 Posts

Posted - 06/27/2006 :  3:56:08 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
They finally showed up with new certification.
Go to Top of Page

ValricoConnie
Star Contributor

FL
USA
1083 Posts

Posted - 06/27/2006 :  4:20:59 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
3 days ago, I picked up 2 shops for the "new client" and today there are only 3 left in my state. When I first signed up, there were 100's, so they go fast. I wish we could bring our own colored copies instead of their's, which I'm sure scream Mystery Shopper!

>^..^< ::¤Connie¤::¤Gold Certified¤:: >^..^<
Go to Top of Page

Arla
Star Contributor

Deer Creek, IL
USA
269 Posts

Posted - 06/27/2006 :  8:06:59 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
There are plenty of July posts here.

Arla Ozment
Go to Top of Page

Camille Brown
Valued Contributor

Springfield, MO
USA
219 Posts

Posted - 06/28/2006 :  2:23:54 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I accepted a shop for the new client. I was unable to open the link to print the material for the color copies as it in in powerpoint form and I don't have powerpoint. I sent an enquiry and received a phone call from the company a couple of hours later. I explained the situation, but was offered no solution. Anyone else having trouble with this? I also mentioned that I have a laser printer and can't print in color. I was going to forward the link to a friend who has color, but she doesn't have powerpoint either.

Camille Brown
Go to Top of Page

Renae in CA
Star Contributor

CA
USA
303 Posts

Posted - 06/28/2006 :  2:26:34 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Camille,

I don't know if this will help you or not, but you can go to Microsoft's website - you can get a powerpoint viewer there for free.

Renae
Living and shopping in the San Fernando Valley.
Silver Certified and Completely Certifiable!
Go to Top of Page

Camille Brown
Valued Contributor

Springfield, MO
USA
219 Posts

Posted - 06/29/2006 :  05:23:00 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Thanks. I did download the Powerpoint Viewer. I'll send the links to my friend and see if she can print the documents for me since I don't have color.

Camille Brown
Go to Top of Page

Debbie Jo
Apprentice

Monroe, NC
USA
4 Posts

Posted - 07/01/2006 :  05:41:55 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I have shopped for Gapbuster and not had a problem with getting paid by them!
The staff have been friendly and helpful to me!
They do deposit your money right inot your bank acct.!
DEbbie Jo
NC

Debbie Jo Groves
Go to Top of Page

Earlene

USA
16 Posts

Posted - 07/02/2006 :  07:29:18 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Problem with Gapbuster website today: First it won't recognize my password. Second time, it does. Then all of the drop-down boxes are empty on all screens. If I refresh at least 3 times, I can do a search. This is really wierd and annoying. The site was already too slow and cumbersome. This makes it even worse.

Regarding help with website problems. I was contacted a couple of weeks ago with some back and forth asking for information to be passed on to the IT people. It seemed like there was an effort to make the paperwork available to those of us who can't access the site without going through the convolutions Michael described (and those don't work for printing the fast food audit form). But then - nothing. I haven't heard anything since June 21st, and that was asking for details on my experience. The very last response was an 'out of office' auto reply. No news is BAD NEWS in this case.

Is anyone else experiencing site troubles today that did not exist previously?

Earlene
Go to Top of Page

SheilaW
Star Contributor

Fairfield, CA
USA
881 Posts

Posted - 07/02/2006 :  10:45:21 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I'm not having any difficulties logging on or navigating the website.
Also, I'm in California and there are 5 shops for the "new client" listed within 10 miles of my house!
Not sure why you're not seeing many, Connie.

Sheila, NoCal
Proudly shopping Solano County including Travis AFB.
Gold Certified.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 74 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Volition ® Copyright © All rights reserved. Volition is a registered trademark of Volition.com LLC. Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.39 seconds. Software © Snitz Forums