Previous Page | Next Page

Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 74

Mike Krieger
Star Contributor

USA
294 Posts

Posted - 08/04/2006 :  6:14:14 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Yeah, with my bank shops (from other companies) not doing so well since I have been doing them so much , this company's assignments help me stay in the game. Its been great working for this company.
Go to Top of Page

Heather Paulsen

St. Ignatius, MT
USA
15 Posts

Posted - 08/06/2006 :  2:55:36 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I've been having trouble getting paid for work done in May, June, and July. Most of my shops haven't been paid. I've emailed twice, the phone number only directs you back to the site. Anyone know how to get ahold of them (Gapbuster)? Thanks.

Heather
Go to Top of Page

Suzan @ GAP
Contributor

Melbourne, Victoria
Australia
71 Posts

Posted - 08/06/2006 :  10:54:50 PM  Visit Suzan @ GAP's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
Cici:

We process our shopper payments every second week – on the 15th and 30th of each month. Here’s an example of how our payment process works:

* If you shop between the 1st-14th of a given month your payment will be processed by the 30th of that month.

* If you shop between the 15th-31st of a given month your payment will be processed by the 15th of the following month

To ensure payments from GAPbuster, please check that you have provided us with your correct bank details.

Hope this helps.

Email: Suzan.Izzet@gapbuster.com
If, after contacting our Service Centre, you feel you need further support please feel free to email me directly.

To help us help you, please include your shopper code, assignment number(s) and any shop dates when emailing anyone here at GAPbuster.

Best regards,

Suzan Izzet
GAPbuster Worldwide
suzan.izzet@gapbuster.com
http://www.gapbuster.com/xec/
Go to Top of Page

Stephanie A. Moore

Knoxville, Tennessee
USA
16 Posts

Posted - 08/07/2006 :  05:12:19 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I received an email from a GapBuster employee today. She was very nice and told me that I would get paid for the service shop I completed where I could not get the document printed and was looking into how to address this in the future. I really appreciated the response. Technically, guidelines say that you must get a receipt to get paid. GapBuster could just reject the assignment because they have no proof I did it, except for the employee name I got. They probably can't even use my report since I didn't have the service completed. I am really pleased that I was contacted and in my own experience I think this says a lot about the professionalism of this company.

Stephanie
MSPA Silver Certified
Go to Top of Page

LThurston
Contributor

TX
USA
89 Posts

Posted - 08/08/2006 :  10:40:46 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Gapbuster will let you submit 3 shops without a receipt. I believe after that you can no longer shop for them.

Lisa
MSPA Gold Cert
Go to Top of Page

MitchellC
Contributor

Macon, GA
USA
57 Posts

Posted - 08/08/2006 :  10:59:34 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I have been extremely happy with GapBuster. They pay well and on time, and they are flexible with scheduling. The only issue is the turnaround time for questions to the schedulers, but this is a small inconvenience (compared to bounced checks

MSPA Silver Certified - Merchandising Middle GA
Go to Top of Page

Bri-in-CA
Valued Contributor

Ukiah, CA
USA
224 Posts

Posted - 08/08/2006 :  11:41:28 AM  Visit Bri-in-CA's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
My husband had his first assignment with them a few weeks ago. He also received a message about an error with the reimbursment & that it will be taken care of. Correct me if I'm wrong, but, the implication was that the shop fee had been paid, it was just the remibursment which had been left out. Well, I've checked our account & there hasn't been any credits made in the last week. Are they witholding that payment until they can include the reimbursment? If anyone has the answer for that, we'd appreciate knowing. Thanks.

Silver certified & shopping Sonoma, Napa, Mendocino & Lake counties
Go to Top of Page

CindyPetri

TX
USA
39 Posts

Posted - 08/08/2006 :  3:46:34 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I had a check that was missing the bonus and they waited until the next billing cycle to pay it.

Cindy

Cindy
MSPA Gold Certified
Go to Top of Page

Bri-in-CA
Valued Contributor

Ukiah, CA
USA
224 Posts

Posted - 08/08/2006 :  5:58:38 PM  Visit Bri-in-CA's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
When my husband signed up with them, their information stated they pay by direct deposit. Do they also pay by check? We haven't received anything either way. Should my husband just contact them & inquire? Since the message they sent him comes across like they did pay the shop fee, just not the reimbursement yet.

Go to Top of Page

CindyPetri

TX
USA
39 Posts

Posted - 08/08/2006 :  8:11:24 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
They only pay by direct depostit. He should send an inquiry if he has not received the deposits into his account by now. I would also contact your bank and make sure that they are set up to receive payments from out of the country (Australia). Also check your Gapbuster account information to make sure that you have the correct bank routing number listed.

Cindy

Cindy
MSPA Gold Certified
Go to Top of Page

Stephanie A. Moore

Knoxville, Tennessee
USA
16 Posts

Posted - 08/09/2006 :  06:14:17 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I checked my bank account this morning and GapBuster had paid me for the reimbursement plus bonus on one shop but I've not actually been paid the two shop fees I am owed. I am going to send another inquiry today, but I imagine that again they are overwhelmed with email and a response will probably take a while. I also just received a shopper dispatch for the shop I completed that was rejected because they do not offer printing services, I'm really feeling sorry for some poor shopper in my area that takes this shop. Has anyone received payment for their shop fees and the bonus combined today?

Stephanie
MSPA Silver Certified
Go to Top of Page

CandyD
Trainee

Buffalo, NY
USA
6 Posts

Posted - 08/09/2006 :  12:37:43 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I just checked my account as well, and I have received my reimbursement + bonus, but still no shop fee. I know that they tried to pay my shop fee last month (on time), but due to my own error in putting account info in my profile, they were unable to do so. I did what I needed to to correct it, so now I'm waiting until after the 15th before I start questioning. I figured that my shop fee just got put on hold until the next pay period came around.

Candy
Go to Top of Page

Stephanie A. Moore

Knoxville, Tennessee
USA
16 Posts

Posted - 08/09/2006 :  1:33:21 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I've decided not to take any more shops from GapBuster until I see what happens with payment and communication issues. I have received a repy as I stated earlier from a GapBuster employee, however it was a reply to a post I made on this forum, not a reply to my direct communications from the company. The generic emails I received from them did not address the issue I had with the rejected/cancelled shop. I can understand that they could be overwhelmed with inquiries due to their payment issues, but I don't want to waste my time and energy chasing after a response and payment issues when I could be completing shops for other companies that have better avenues of communication. When I complete a shop for a company, I know that I am expected to follow the guidelines and report my results in a timely matter and communicate if I experience any problems or have questions that arise. I have done all of this, and yet I'm starting to feel like GapBuster is not communicating well with their shoppers and not living up to their end of the bargain. Perhaps I'm just crazy, but is anyone feeling this way?
Go to Top of Page

Bri-in-CA
Valued Contributor

Ukiah, CA
USA
224 Posts

Posted - 08/09/2006 :  4:13:54 PM  Visit Bri-in-CA's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
My husband also received the reimbursement plus bonus, so, that does answer the questions of whether our bank allows payments from Australia & if the account information is correct in his profile. The actual fee hasn't been paid yet, so, he will need to contact them.

I haven't shopped for them yet, but, he has done two, so far, & has another scheduled for next week. Everytime he emails them, a different person responds. I prefer companies where you're able to build up a rapport with one or two people.

Go to Top of Page

Stephanie A. Moore

Knoxville, Tennessee
USA
16 Posts

Posted - 08/09/2006 :  4:39:40 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
As I was sitting here reading posts on this thread just now, my phone rings. And, guess who it is...GapBuster. I could not understand the ladies name, the connection was not too good and I don't think that she was calling me from within the states. Well, she wants to know if I can complete a shop for her! I tell her that I can't because of the problems I'm having with communication and payment and then I ask her where the shop is located. As luck would have it it is the same store where I could not get a receipt because they don't offer printing services, only moving supplies and freight and shipping. I explained to her the problems that I encountered and she told me she would look into this. I hope so, I would certainly like to give this company the benefit of the doubt, I just plan on doing it from a distance from now on.
Go to Top of Page

Stephanie A. Moore

Knoxville, Tennessee
USA
16 Posts

Posted - 08/09/2006 :  4:51:19 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I have resolution! GapBuster has just paid me with a nice little bonus for my trouble at the shop I attempted to complete. They apologized! I'm going to quit obsessing over this now.

Thanks for the tips about editing a post. I have only posted to this forum for a little bit less than a week, the whole thing is new to me. I will contain my excitement and reframe from compulsive posting.
Go to Top of Page

ChrisT
Star Contributor

USA
1513 Posts

Posted - 08/09/2006 :  5:08:35 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
That's good to hear Step, but did you need a whole new post for that? You could've edited your previous post and put EDIT: ....
or something similar.

Just a tip

ChrisT
Deliriously Happy Shopping Uncertifiable
Go to Top of Page

Suzan @ GAP
Contributor

Melbourne, Victoria
Australia
71 Posts

Posted - 08/09/2006 :  5:28:04 PM  Visit Suzan @ GAP's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
Hi Everyone,

You all may be aware that there was a problem with reimbursement payments for the July postal shops.

As a result all July reimbursements were paid in a special payment schedule earlier this week.

Please note however that shopper fees for assignments completed between the 16th - 31st of July, will be processed around the 15th of August (as per normal)

We apologize for this inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

Best regards,

Suzan Izzet
GAPbuster Worldwide
Go to Top of Page

Suzan @ GAP
Contributor

Melbourne, Victoria
Australia
71 Posts

Posted - 08/10/2006 :  01:45:58 AM  Visit Suzan @ GAP's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
Dawnsie to answer your question re: Service (copy assignment).

You are reimbursed for the actual amount you spend (average costs is $4).

Re: TRACKING NUMBER FOR SHIPPING SHOPS.

The correct Tracking number is on the “Shipping Receipt” (this is not on the purchase receipt)

The Tracking number starts with “1Z” followed by 18 digits. See attached image for the location of the tracking number on the shipment receipt.

Before you leave the store you must ensure that you have the Shipment receipt, as this is used to validate your shop.

The only way you can check the status of the shipping parcel delivery is through the tracking number, so when requested the store must provide you with the tracking number.

Also, note that you are required to get the Shipping order number, as well.

The Shipping order number is on "Shipment order form” – (it’s a yellow paper).

If you do not fill out a shipment order form then you must provide us with a reason, when sending through the results.

CAMILLE BROWN: SERVICE SHOP PAPER WORK

For the "special services" shops, you only need to copy the documents to a cd or usb drive, you are not required to print them.

For the "services" project, GAPbuster provides a link on the paperwork to a free PowerPoint viewer.

CLICK HERE for the free link to PowerPoint

KIMG & CYNTHIA MT: NEIGHBORHOOD WATCH

Daily emails send a list of all assignments that are in your area, however you will need to ensure that you are certified for the clients, in order to see the jobs available.

Also, if you have previously selected the assignment and have been rejected or if you completed that job in the previous month then you are not eligible to select the same assignment, therefore can not view it on the site.

Hope this helps you understand why you can not find the assignments listed in the email.

Best regards,

Suzan Izzet
GAPbuster Worldwide
Go to Top of Page

LindaJo
Apprentice

Lancaster, OH
USA
1 Posts

Posted - 08/10/2006 :  5:53:35 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Yes, I have shopped for GAPbuster and I quit. I assume they are not in the USA because phone communication with them came from overseas, not sure where. I had a lot of trouble getting their computer process to work for inputting shops. Trouble shooting was not successful. They were nice enough to call to respond to my problems, but there was a language barrier. I performed nine shops and got paid for four.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 74 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Volition ® Copyright © All rights reserved. Volition is a registered trademark of Volition.com LLC. Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.33 seconds. Software © Snitz Forums