Previous Page | Next Page

Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 74

Bri-in-CA
Valued Contributor

Ukiah, CA
USA
224 Posts

Posted - 08/10/2006 :  6:45:51 PM  Visit Bri-in-CA's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
Hello, Suzan. My husband did his first shop for GAPbuster on 7-12. As I mentioned previously, he did receive reimbursement plus extra. He still hasn't gotten a payment for the shop fee. Should it have been credited to our account by now? If not, when will it be? He sent an email, yesterday, inquiring about this. I thought I would also ask here, in case, you respond first. Thanks.

Silver certified & shopping Sonoma, Napa, Mendocino & Lake counties
Go to Top of Page

Arla
Star Contributor

Deer Creek, IL
USA
269 Posts

Posted - 08/10/2006 :  9:29:58 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
In defense of Gapbuster...they always pay! But, their pay stinks! If anyone is taking these $10 Shops, stop it! They used to pay up to 50-80 dollars! With gas prices what they are, think about it everyone, hold out!!!!!

Gap is a great company but we are worth more and our time and effort is worth more than $10! Please, hold out!

Arla Ozment
Go to Top of Page

Bri-in-CA
Valued Contributor

Ukiah, CA
USA
224 Posts

Posted - 08/12/2006 :  12:27:46 PM  Visit Bri-in-CA's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
It's been three days & we haven't received a reply. I know three days may not seem like a long time, but, when you work with companies that respond that day or the next, then, three days seems like an eternity. Ok, maybe not that bad. It's just you'd think they'd want to get this cleared up.

As for their pay, some jobs have bonuses. The second shop my husband did had one. Of course, whether he gets paid, remains to be seen. We already have one company that owes us $55-60, we don't want this to be another one where we chase down our money.

Go to Top of Page

Mike Krieger
Star Contributor

USA
294 Posts

Posted - 08/12/2006 :  4:29:35 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Yes, I got the reimbursable plus $2 extra for the recent shipping shop I did, but I haven't gotten the base shop fee yet???? I am owed a good $71 from them.
Go to Top of Page

ValricoConnie
Star Contributor

FL
USA
1083 Posts

Posted - 08/12/2006 :  8:39:41 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I received the base fee, plus the shipping fee with the $2 bonus today. They are not good at replying to emails. Last time I emailed an inquiry because the shop they sent me to was closed for remodeling, I did not hear back for 2 weeks-they called me instead of an email reply. As far as I can tell, there is NO way to call them.

>^..^< ::¤Connie¤::¤Gold Certified¤:: >^..^<
Go to Top of Page

Suzan @ GAP
Contributor

Melbourne, Victoria
Australia
71 Posts

Posted - 08/13/2006 :  2:52:47 PM  Visit Suzan @ GAP's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
Hi Everyone, (Bri-in-CA)

All reimbursements for the post shops completed in July, were paid in a special payment schedule earlier in the month.

Please note however that shopper fees for assignments completed between the 16th - 31st of July, will be processed around the 15th of August (as per normal.

We are aware that our expanding market is causing delays with the email enquiries. I apologize for your frustrations in this regard. It is an issue we are working to address. If, after contacting our Service Centre, you feel you need further support please feel free to email me directly.

We apologize for this inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

Best regards,

Suzan Izzet
GAPbuster Worldwide
suzan.izzet@gapbuster.com
http://www.gapbuster.com/xec/
Go to Top of Page

Bri-in-CA
Valued Contributor

Ukiah, CA
USA
224 Posts

Posted - 08/13/2006 :  4:01:16 PM  Visit Bri-in-CA's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
I must apologize. After Suzan emailed me & so graciously offered to look into the situation for me, I realized, when I looked again at my husband's schedule, he had requested the shop on the 12th, but, didn't actually visit it until the 18th. Which means, the shop fee wouldn't have been credited yet, because, that will be done on the 15th. I guess it threw me off, because, most of our shop logs don't show the day we apply for assignments. I just wanted to make the correction here.

Go to Top of Page

Suzan @ GAP
Contributor

Melbourne, Victoria
Australia
71 Posts

Posted - 08/14/2006 :  5:32:10 PM  Visit Suzan @ GAP's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
Mike Krieger

I am pleased to let you know that all payments have been attached to your account and is scheduled to be processed around the 15th of August.

Best regards,

Suzan Izzet
GAPbuster Worldwide
suzan.izzet@gapbuster.com
http://www.gapbuster.com/xec/
Go to Top of Page

Janice Z

Indiana
USA
47 Posts

Posted - 08/15/2006 :  6:27:00 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Has anyone been paid in August yet? I completed shops in June and July and still have not been paid. I have spoken with my bank and they have no issues with Gapbuster, and my bank info is correct. I was told I would be paid today, but I haven't seen it.

When they say they pay on the 15th, does it take a few days to show up?

Thanks!

Janice
Go to Top of Page

KatieW

Kingwood, TX
USA
31 Posts

Posted - 08/15/2006 :  9:19:36 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Mine showed up on schedule today; I've had no payment issues with them. Have you doublechecked your bank routing info in your profile?
Go to Top of Page

AzFlo

Tempe, AZ
USA
23 Posts

Posted - 08/15/2006 :  10:57:36 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
If they initiate the transaction on the 15th it should show up as pending in our accounts on the 16th and posted at night on the 16th.

Thanks for the reminder to watch for this!

AzFlo

AzFlo
Go to Top of Page

Janice Z

Indiana
USA
47 Posts

Posted - 08/16/2006 :  10:41:41 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
My information is correct on their site. I have spoken with my bank and they have no problems accepting payment from overseas... so I am not sure what the problem is. I have sent another email today, and left a phone message yesterday, but no one has gotten back to me yet.

I still haven't been paid.

This is getting really frustrating...

Thanks for offering insight though

Janice
Go to Top of Page

WillKeel

Hillsboro, Texas
USA
26 Posts

Posted - 08/16/2006 :  12:55:51 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I have been shopping for them for the past three months and have never had a problem with them payinng on time. The pay for the shops I completed on July 18 and July 31 was deposited in my account yesterday, August 15. I wish I could do more than 6 RS shops per month.

Will
Go to Top of Page

Jodi Duffy

USA
26 Posts

Posted - 08/17/2006 :  8:42:35 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I really wish there were a way to communicate with the Gap. They don't answer my emails and I was called ... once. Sometimes an issue arises that needs a bit of explanation, such as a shuttered outlet or an employee who says he has no business card. I wonder if there is a plan to install a help line or help desk? Hope so!
Go to Top of Page

Janice Z

Indiana
USA
47 Posts

Posted - 08/18/2006 :  04:57:48 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Ugh, I know what you mean about not answering emails from the website. It takes Days! But Susan is helping me out a lot. She is working hard to come to some sort of resolution and help me get my money. I guess all the posts about CM have me spooked about not ever getting paid.

Janice
Go to Top of Page

JanB27
Star Contributor

OH
USA
4831 Posts

Posted - 08/18/2006 :  05:39:27 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I haven't had this happen before and wonder if others have experienced this problem. Yesterday I went to the site and selected three shops. I was then closed out from any further selections with the message that I had reached the 3/day limit and to come back tomorrow (now today.) Today I went back and received the same message. Could be due to the difference in time zones. Anyone else have this happen, and when will it let me select again?

Jan
Go to Top of Page

WillKeel

Hillsboro, Texas
USA
26 Posts

Posted - 08/18/2006 :  09:12:31 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I haven't had the problem with the 3/day limit altho I have seen some companies will only allow 3 shops aday. I have shopped for a major electronic chain where they only allow 6 shops a month. I applied for a shop and was informed that I had to wait until next month. After the first of the month, I applied for the same shop again and was accepted, with a bonus for this shop.
The time zones could have something to do with it.
HAPPY SHOPPING

Will
Go to Top of Page

ValricoConnie
Star Contributor

FL
USA
1083 Posts

Posted - 08/18/2006 :  10:38:13 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I'm having problems with their software, for the 3rd time. I rec'd an email listing a mailing facilities job available in my town. I signed on, located the place, but the "date" is empty, so I can't click "add" to my basket to assign the job. GAPbuster needs to switch to Sassi or something else that works...so fustrating!

>^..^< ::¤Connie¤::¤Gold Certified¤:: >^..^<
Go to Top of Page

JanB27
Star Contributor

OH
USA
4831 Posts

Posted - 08/24/2006 :  6:45:27 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Last week I received an e-mail from Gap, encouraging me to qualify for the mailing facilities jobs. Ok, I went to the website and was unable to load the virtual tour or exam. I sent them an e-mail and received a reply that I could do it now. I did the virtual tour but was unable to take the test- when I hit the button it just took me back to the first page. Anyone else have this problem? Am I missing something?

Jan
Go to Top of Page

Arla
Star Contributor

Deer Creek, IL
USA
269 Posts

Posted - 08/24/2006 :  9:08:39 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
JanB, I have tried to do their virtual tours so many times and they tell me they fixed them but, DUH, NOT! Their website is very upsetting to all. It's the hardest and slowest to get around on. I really haven't done much for them lately as their pay is so low and I have taken on merchandising which pays so much better. I like Gap but, they are 3rd on my list as far as pay and navigating their site. Good Luck!

Arla Ozment
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 74 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Volition ® Copyright © All rights reserved. Volition is a registered trademark of Volition.com LLC. Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.33 seconds. Software © Snitz Forums