Previous Page | Next Page

Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 74

Bryan in Tacoma

Tacoma, WA
USA
37 Posts

Posted - 08/25/2006 :  2:17:54 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Be careful and make sure that when you are doing the shipping the rice shops, that you actually get the REAL tracking number for the carrier. I just spent 30 minutes trying to do this online, to find out that the store uses a different tracking number!

Bryan
Go to Top of Page

Janice Z

Indiana
USA
47 Posts

Posted - 08/30/2006 :  08:52:55 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Thank You Susan

I was paid by Gapbuster last night for the shops I did earlier in the summer. The problem was the type of bank account I had, not Gapbuster. So Susan worked herself silly I am sure to find a solution to pay me.

So,

Thanks again Susan!

Janice

Janice
Go to Top of Page

LauraLinDover
Star Contributor

Dover, NH
USA
1202 Posts

Posted - 09/15/2006 :  5:52:26 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I think I may have to change my mind about them. I did three jobs, none of them would submit (invalid date, kept asking for an entry that was filled) I send two emails through iquiry, only to be ignored. Now I'm out time and $$$$$$ bad, bad, bad!

Laura
Happily Shopping the seacoast of NH, Southern ME and extreme Northeastern MA
MSPA Silver Certified
Go to Top of Page

WillKeel

Hillsboro, Texas
USA
26 Posts

Posted - 09/21/2006 :  2:42:13 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I have never had a problem with them. Either shopping, entering the report or receieving pay for the shops. Payments received twice a month. just my worth

Will
Go to Top of Page

Arlynn

Brookfield, WI
USA
15 Posts

Posted - 09/22/2006 :  1:18:01 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I have had good luck with this company. Fast to pay and actually had a VP send me a nice email after I explained that the CLIENT I was to shop was closed due to a car crashing through the front door! I do agree I have had my moments with their input problems, but I understand they are going to a new system which should improve the bugs we have been experiencing.

All in all, I like working for this company. I would say to all who have had trouble: stick with them - they are nice.
Go to Top of Page

LauraLinDover
Star Contributor

Dover, NH
USA
1202 Posts

Posted - 09/23/2006 :  06:33:08 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Would someone pass the salt please? It'll make this crow that I have to eat go down a little easier

I'm getting paid for those shops after all......

Laura
Happily Shopping the seacoast of NH, Southern ME and extreme Northeastern MA
MSPA Silver Certified
Go to Top of Page

Sara D
Valued Contributor

South Hadley, MA
USA
163 Posts

Posted - 09/23/2006 :  06:51:59 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I still have to say, the more shops I do for Gapbuster the more I feel confident in them. I've now spoken with several schedulers by phone (when they call me to fill last minute jobs) and they have all been very pleasant. I've never had a problem with the submission system and payment is definitely quicker than many other companies. Beyond the problems I had actually getting signed up as a shopper, my experience with this company has been nothing but positive.

Sara

Sara A Davidow,
MSPA Gold Certified shopper #aziwc5
Go to Top of Page

JanB27
Star Contributor

OH
USA
4831 Posts

Posted - 09/23/2006 :  07:21:45 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I really like Gapbuster. I wish they were more responsive to e-mails, and a phone number would be very helpful, but the employees are very pleasant, the shops are straightforward, and they always pay on time.

Jan
Go to Top of Page

Bryan in Tacoma

Tacoma, WA
USA
37 Posts

Posted - 09/23/2006 :  10:37:28 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Even though I have had only one issue with them in regards to a shipping receipt problem. I really do enjoy working for them. They pay fast and twice a month. Once you get the hang of their website and forms, the pay is worth the short amount of time it takes to do their shops.

Bryan
Go to Top of Page

MichaelinNH
Star Contributor

New Hampshire
USA
488 Posts

Posted - 09/23/2006 :  6:47:32 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
So far the 6 or 7 shops I have done for them have been fine, did forget to write down what was on left and right of store , but otherwise the shops and info have been accepted, I was okay to sign up for more shops and when my company changed a business trip, Gapbuster allowed me to shift the shop date.

Jury is still out until I see payment, but so far so good.

MSPA Gold 8/9/2006 MSPA Silver 6/23/2007
Video Shopper Certified 6/9/2011 NV Workcard R-061144. Shopping 50 States, Puerto Rico & Canada.
Go to Top of Page

Suzan @ GAP
Contributor

Melbourne, Victoria
Australia
71 Posts

Posted - 09/25/2006 :  5:52:29 PM  Visit Suzan @ GAP's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
Hi all,

Thank you for your kind words and feedback.

JanB27 - the growth of our U.S market is causing delays with the email enquiries. I apologise for your frustrations in this regard. It is an issue we are working to address. A contact number is unfortunately not available given that we are located in Australia
If, after contacting our Service Centre, you feel you need further support please feel free to email me directly.

Best regards,

Suzan Izzet
GAPbuster Worldwide
suzan.izzet@gapbuster.com
http://www.gapbuster.com/xec/
Go to Top of Page

JanB27
Star Contributor

OH
USA
4831 Posts

Posted - 09/25/2006 :  6:43:06 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Thanks, Suzan, I appreciate your answer. I think that the response to e-mails lately is much quicker than it was a year ago. It is obvious that Gapbuster is listening to its shoppers.

Jan
Go to Top of Page

Gina-Renee
Apprentice

DeWitt, New York
USA
4 Posts

Posted - 09/25/2006 :  7:50:55 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Suzan,

Is there any way to see why I can't see the available RS shops in my area? I did several over the summer.

Mystery Shopping in Syracuse!!
Go to Top of Page

Cynthia MT
Contributor

Milwaukee, Wisconsin
USA
95 Posts

Posted - 09/25/2006 :  9:35:19 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I understand backlogs, but after sending an urgent enquiry after completing an assignment where my race and the specifics of the assignment (I had to ask for a receipt)clearly got me spotted (first time in two years of shopping), I received no response. I offered to return. Asked if I should submit the report anyway. I got no response to two seperate, desperate messages. When I checked my assignments page, the assignment had simply been cancelled. Let me know when the backlog of emails problem has been solved, and I will begin doing assignments again.

Silver Certified (i2zcfj) and Shopping Southeast Wisconsin
Go to Top of Page

SheilaW
Star Contributor

Fairfield, CA
USA
881 Posts

Posted - 09/26/2006 :  06:03:47 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I sent an email as I had a question about an assignment a few days ago.
Within 12 hours I received replies from 2 different people. They both had the same answer too!
I'm happy with the response time.

Sheila, NoCal
Proudly shopping Solano County including Travis AFB.
Gold Certified.
Go to Top of Page

Suzan @ GAP
Contributor

Melbourne, Victoria
Australia
71 Posts

Posted - 09/26/2006 :  6:40:53 PM  Visit Suzan @ GAP's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
Cynthia MT: On behalf of GAP, I apologise for the frustration you may have encountered during this time.

Please don't hold off shopping, because you have no confidence in our email enquiry system.

Email enquiries is an issue we are currently working on addressing so in the mean time you can definitely feel secure in emailing me.

To lose reliable shoppers is a great disadvantage to us as you can imagine, and this is why I am here to listen to your feedback.
With your help, we can identify problems and work on improving them!

Please email me with any concerns, questions or problems. I am always here to help you: suzan.izzet@gapbuster.com

Best regards,

Suzan Izzet
GAPbuster Worldwide
suzan.izzet@gapbuster.com
http://www.gapbuster.com/xec/
Go to Top of Page

Sue Br.
Star Contributor

Oklahoma
USA
661 Posts

Posted - 09/27/2006 :  06:22:05 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Does anyone know why I can't log in? I am told my log in is incorrect and they don't have a record of my email address. I believe this is their problem but don't know how to get a hold of them. Help

Sue
Go to Top of Page

SheilaW
Star Contributor

Fairfield, CA
USA
881 Posts

Posted - 09/27/2006 :  07:00:31 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Sue
Email Suzan - her post w/email address is right above yours.
I'm sure she can help you.

Sheila, NoCal
Proudly shopping Solano County including Travis AFB.
Gold Certified.
Go to Top of Page

Sue Br.
Star Contributor

Oklahoma
USA
661 Posts

Posted - 09/27/2006 :  07:14:13 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Thanks Sheila, I thought of that right after I posted. I haven't heard from her yet but then it might be the middle of the night down under.

Sue
Go to Top of Page

Genni

USA
35 Posts

Posted - 09/29/2006 :  08:36:11 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
When you rec'd an email from GAP listing an available bonus shop with the assignment number, is there anyway to search by that assignment number? This is the second time in 2 days that a shop I'm interested in has been emailed to me. Both times I logged in immediately, but could not find the assignment. Any suggestions?

Genni
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 74 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Volition Copyright All rights reserved. Volition is a registered trademark of Volition.com LLC. Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.34 seconds. Software © Snitz Forums