Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 74

KenASch
Star Contributor

Camarillo, CA
USA
689 Posts

Posted - 09/29/2006 :  11:48:47 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I also had a problem where I could not log in with my shopper number and password. Gapbuster said there was no record of my email but I had shopped for them in the past. I emailed Suzan and she was very responsive and apologetic for the problem. It took a while to get activated again but Suzan really pursued this and kept me up to date. She is terrific.

Ken S
Gold Shopper
Shopping Ventura County California
Go to Top of Page

Suzan @ GAP
Contributor

Melbourne, Victoria
Australia
71 Posts

Posted - 10/01/2006 :  5:03:30 PM  Visit Suzan @ GAP's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
Genni - At the moment you are unfortunately unable to search by assignment number.

However you should all be pleased to know that a new job search tool has been implemented and is now being tested. With this new job search you will have the flexible to search by:

• assignment number
  • zip code

There is plenty of other great new features that guarantees to save you time and increase your shopping opportunities.

I will keep you informed to when this new user friendly version of Webselect will be available.

Best regards,

Suzan Izzet
GAPbuster Worldwide
suzan.izzet@gapbuster.com
http://www.gapbuster.com/xec/
Go to Top of Page

Sue Br.
Star Contributor

Oklahoma
USA
661 Posts

Posted - 10/01/2006 :  5:43:21 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I got a prompt reply from Suzan about my log in probems but haven't heard anything more and still can't log in. I can't help but feel my jobs are passing by and I can't get logged in to get them, help!!!!

Sue
Go to Top of Page

Bryan in Tacoma

Tacoma, WA
USA
37 Posts

Posted - 10/22/2006 :  9:47:32 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Where are all the new Gap assignments for the month of November? The only one posted so far is the electronics store. I really do love the parcel company shops, because they are so easy and kinda fun as well.

Bryan
Go to Top of Page

Jahn Z
Contributor

USA
76 Posts

Posted - 10/22/2006 :  11:06:21 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I did so many jobs for them diligently. Then several weeks ago, I could not submit my job due to dates invalid or something. Their website time zone corresponds to Australian and not ours. This cause a huge problem becaus ethe systems reads it as too late to change the date etc.

So to make it short, I lost 4 UPS jobs that I did and 2 RS jobs that i could not enter because I could not change the dates. It was so frustrating. I receive dno response to my emails. Somehow, I emailed to Kern scheduling and they were nice and sympathetic and forwarded to some people to get back to me.

In the end nothing happend, I lost six jobs that i had completed. I have not since then worked for them at all.

Jahn
Go to Top of Page

JanB27
Star Contributor

OH
USA
4831 Posts

Posted - 10/23/2006 :  04:06:29 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Jahn, I don't know how long ago that happened but I wouldn't give up. You have to be diligent about contacting them, over and over again sometimes, to get an answer. I have also done a lot of shops for them and have never had a problem with the day/date, but if you are certain you are right, be tenacious!

Bryan, new assignments were posted Saturday in my area.

Jan
Go to Top of Page

Jahn Z
Contributor

USA
76 Posts

Posted - 10/23/2006 :  2:30:12 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
As someone on the board also mentioned the same time and date problem. The page wont go forward because of the time and date. Although, I may be right within my 12 hour time to report the audit, the system would read it too late and wont go forward. remember, they are several hours ahead of us.

The only reason, I was doing those jobs (I do not accept any job less than $10) was that the audit form was very simple and quick. I will give it a try again though

Jahn
Go to Top of Page

DDJagger
Apprentice

NY
USA
1 Posts

Posted - 10/23/2006 :  6:59:49 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I have tryed to sign up with the twice. I have had no response and cannot contact anyone by email. I did get a phone message saying they needed more information with no call back number. Im new at this but this seems a little fishy to me.

Danna
Go to Top of Page

SheilaW
Star Contributor

Fairfield, CA
USA
881 Posts

Posted - 10/24/2006 :  12:07:16 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
As Suzan said in a previous post, they are in Australia so there is no phone number that we can use to call them or return their calls.

Sheila, NoCal
Proudly shopping Solano County including Travis AFB.
Gold Certified.
Go to Top of Page

Quinn
Star Contributor

Atlanta, GA
USA
50247 Posts

Posted - 10/24/2006 :  4:14:47 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
The time difference would make reaching them a bit hard but it would be nice if they listed their phone number so one could call if they had pressing questions.

If I had a question that I needed answered immediately it would not bother me to spend my nickel to call them since their response time to questions or concerns seems to be lacking.
Go to Top of Page

CEBills
Contributor

Houston, TX
USA
69 Posts

Posted - 10/24/2006 :  6:19:13 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by SheilaW

As Suzan said in a previous post, they are in Australia so there is no phone number that we can use to call them or return their calls.

Why would we not be able to call them just because they are in Australia? They do have phones down under...

Certified shopping all over inner loop Houston!
Go to Top of Page

SheilaW
Star Contributor

Fairfield, CA
USA
881 Posts

Posted - 10/24/2006 :  6:51:18 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I don't know why but this is what Suzan posted on 9/25/06
"A contact number is unfortunately not available given that we are located in Australia
If, after contacting our Service Centre, you feel you need further support please feel free to email me directly."

Sheila, NoCal
Gold Certified.
Go to Top of Page

Suzan @ GAP
Contributor

Melbourne, Victoria
Australia
71 Posts

Posted - 10/24/2006 :  6:53:10 PM  Visit Suzan @ GAP's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
Hi Guys,

Bryan in Tacoma: All jobs have been posted!
If you still can not find any parcel company jobs in your area, please email me with your shopper code so I can look into it for you.

Jahn Z: I don't know how long ago you experienced that misfortune and what actually occurred. In consolation to you (if any) I will like to state that the system works according to US time zone not Australia’s.

The system would only reject the results if you have not specified the correct date when expressing and if the assignment is over due.

We only unassign/cancel the assignment after 24 hours has gone pass the due date. However to avoid assignment cancellations, and the risk of the assignment getting rejected, we have the 8 hour rule, in making sure shoppers are safe.

So we do always wait and give a shopper at least 24 hours to express an assignment, but to avoid any trouble we strongly recommend that assignments are express within 8 hours time frame as specified.

DDJagger: Sorry to hear that you have not yet heard anything from us.
Please email me your details, (name & email address) and I will have a look at your application status.

Unfortunately, as I have stated before, we do not have a contact telephone number in which shopper’s can contact us. When you have any enquiries you can directly contact me at Suzan.izzet@gapbuster.com or lodge them through the enquiry line through our shopper website.

Don’t forget, I am always here to listen to your problems & needs and will do my best to help you.

Best regards,

Suzan Izzet
GAPbuster Worldwide
suzan.izzet@gapbuster.com
http://www.gapbuster.com/xec/
Go to Top of Page

Arla
Star Contributor

Deer Creek, IL
USA
269 Posts

Posted - 10/24/2006 :  9:30:52 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I have been with Gap over a year and used to think they were the best. I have reconsidered. Pay is low,forms are long and they pick and choice what jobs you get. Too many other companies out there paying better for the same work!

Arla Ozment
Go to Top of Page

Jahn Z
Contributor

USA
76 Posts

Posted - 10/25/2006 :  2:37:26 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Suzan @Gap

Thanks for your response. I only started this Mystery work earlier this summer. I completed so many for you because, the audit form was relatively quick. I got that problem sometimes in July. I just checked the log for my last job done. At that time, I can guarantee you that there was some time zone problem I was facing. If I did not do the job on my assigned day/date, then I would go that evening and try to change the date. The system would not let me.

I was so disappointed because I could not submit 6 jobs with some uself reports for you and I was out of my time and money. However, I will cautiously and slowly start again and see how it goes.

Thansk and have a great day!

Jahn
Go to Top of Page

SarahGreene
Apprentice

United Kingdom
1 Posts

Posted - 10/26/2006 :  02:27:23 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Hey I've just signed up with Gapbuster. I live in the UK-will I get taxed on my earnings?

Thanks
Sarah
Go to Top of Page

Bryan in Tacoma

Tacoma, WA
USA
37 Posts

Posted - 10/26/2006 :  12:50:05 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Anyone noticed the brand new fast food shop? I saw it on their website this morning. This is one of my favorite’s companies to shop for, because the forms are so easy, and I love being paid twice a month.

Bryan
Go to Top of Page

Bill Kapelli
Star Contributor

Kissimmee, FL
USA
281 Posts

Posted - 10/26/2006 :  5:33:45 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
When I answered the three screening questions for this new client, expecting that I would be entitled to conduct shops, I received a message indicating that I was disqualified. I sent an e-mail to GAPBuster to ask why I was disqualified, and they told me that there was a glitch in the screening program that was being escalated for resolution.

Bill Kapelli
MSPA Gold Certified
Kissimmee [Metro Orlando], FL
Go to Top of Page

SheilaW
Star Contributor

Fairfield, CA
USA
881 Posts

Posted - 10/26/2006 :  7:15:53 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
The screening for the new client seems to working now - at least I passed!

Sheila, NoCal
Gold Certified.
Go to Top of Page

ValricoConnie
Star Contributor

FL
USA
1083 Posts

Posted - 10/27/2006 :  5:52:04 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Bill, is the new FF client in the Orlando area? I thought they are in CA only.

>^..^< ::¤Connie¤::¤Gold Certified¤:: >^..^<
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 74 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Volition ® Copyright © All rights reserved. Volition is a registered trademark of Volition.com LLC. Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.36 seconds. Software © Snitz Forums