Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 74

Quinn
Star Contributor

Atlanta, GA
USA
50247 Posts

Posted - 01/09/2007 :  05:21:52 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
If they can call us, why can we not call them? Time differences aside.
Go to Top of Page

Randi H
Star Contributor

Orange, Virginia
USA
931 Posts

Posted - 01/09/2007 :  10:02:04 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I keep checking their site, but still says the jobs not listed. Has anyone heard from them about jobs in their state? I emailed them 3 or 4 days ago, but have not received a response as of yet. I am just curious how they are getting the shops filled that aren't listed right now? Are they sending out emails to the areas that have them or what? I know they use to have quite a few in my area and I was actually going to be within walking distance of one tomorrow so I would pick it up, but they are not listed yet. Thanks for any info anyone has.

Randi
Silver Certified
Go to Top of Page

TinaMarie
Star Contributor

USA
1811 Posts

Posted - 01/09/2007 :  8:00:07 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I've been checking and the only shops offered are the ff ones.

~*~TinaMarie~*~
Go to Top of Page

Suzan @ GAP
Contributor

Melbourne, Victoria
Australia
71 Posts

Posted - 01/09/2007 :  9:16:40 PM  Visit Suzan @ GAP's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
The electrical assignments have been postponed for the moment while they restructure their program. They are in the process of deciding which stores will continue to receive on-going evaluations.

There will be no electrical assignments available until further notice.

We apologize for the inconvenience and will keep you posted with further information once assignments are available.

Best regards,

Suzan Izzet
GAPbuster Worldwide
suzan.izzet@gapbuster.com
http://www.gapbuster.com/xec/
Go to Top of Page

Randi H
Star Contributor

Orange, Virginia
USA
931 Posts

Posted - 01/09/2007 :  9:26:24 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Thanks Suzan for the update. Now if you can get them to put that on the site too. Anyway glad to know what is going on, so I will just keep checking on here, since you seem to post often to keep us informed (which is a blessing to see) and on the site as well.

Randi
Silver Certified
Go to Top of Page

SheilaW
Star Contributor

Fairfield, CA
USA
881 Posts

Posted - 01/09/2007 :  10:11:46 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Suzan
Any news on when the shipping/mailing assignments will return?
Thanks

Sheila, NoCal
Proudly shopping Solano County including Travis AFB.
Gold Certified.
Go to Top of Page

Suzan @ GAP
Contributor

Melbourne, Victoria
Australia
71 Posts

Posted - 01/09/2007 :  10:24:59 PM  Visit Suzan @ GAP's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Quinn

If they can call us, why can we not call them? Time differences aside.
Quinn the time difference is not actually the reason to why a contact number is not available. Our company operates 24hrs a day and 7 days a week, with shift workers rotating from day shift, afternoon shift and night shift. We meet the time difference of each country we operate in and we contact shoppers according to their local time to offer assignments.

We prefer to use resources in email systems rather than telephone enquiries as we have found it a more efficient way to process a large number of enquiries.

We aim to have a 1 day turnaround time on email enquiries; however we do accept that sometimes you may have experience delays with our responses during peak hours. This is a result from the large volume of work and our continued growth in the U.S.

We have currently addressed this issue by increasing staff and appreciate your patience while the staff comes up to speed.

Best regards,

Suzan Izzet
GAPbuster Worldwide
Go to Top of Page

KellySal
Trainee

Chicago, IL
USA
6 Posts

Posted - 01/10/2007 :  06:14:01 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I absolutely love them! I shop for them at least once a month. Their payments are prompt and they use direct deposit so there is no waiting for checks to come in the mail. The paperwork is a little long, especially for the fast food shops, but worth it. You can almost always pick up bonus shops for more money.
Go to Top of Page

Karen in IL
Valued Contributor

Kankakee, IL
USA
148 Posts

Posted - 01/10/2007 :  4:03:33 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I've been getting calls close to once per week to pick up some ff shops that need to be traveled to. Got a call tonight but had to turn down 2 shops because I won't be around this weekend. Broke my heart to do so, and I hope they keep calling!

That made me think...one of the ones they asked me to do is a place where I'm a regular. Most of the staff recognizes me and says hi. I'd feel funny doing that place anyway, but I didn't know how others handle it....

karen

Gold Certified
Shopping Kankakee and surrounding counties
Go to Top of Page

Suzan @ GAP
Contributor

Melbourne, Victoria
Australia
71 Posts

Posted - 01/10/2007 :  4:49:38 PM  Visit Suzan @ GAP's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by SheilaW

Suzan
Any news on when the shipping/mailing assignments will return?
Thanks

SheilaW

The shipping/mailing assignments will be available on webselect today!

Best regards,

Suzan Izzet
GAPbuster Worldwide
Go to Top of Page

Carla H

Wentzville, MO
USA
28 Posts

Posted - 01/12/2007 :  09:03:11 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I see new UPS shops posted on Gapbuster today. My problem is when I try to view a shop I'm taken to the screening questions page. Is happens to me quite often. Does anyone else experience this same problem?
Go to Top of Page

TinaMarie
Star Contributor

USA
1811 Posts

Posted - 01/13/2007 :  7:09:49 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Question for those who have done the shipping rice scenario - where can you get a 6x6x6 box? Does it have to be exactly that size? Thanks!

~*~TinaMarie~*~
Go to Top of Page

JanB27
Star Contributor

OH
USA
4831 Posts

Posted - 01/14/2007 :  11:13:39 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Anyone have trouble with posting your timing devices? I have been working on a report for one hour, and no matter what method I select my answer is rejected. I can explain it in the details, but I can't even get the report sent in. I don't know why they can't give us a phone number.

Jan
Go to Top of Page

TerryInTulsa
Star Contributor

Tulsa, OK
USA
349 Posts

Posted - 01/14/2007 :  11:24:04 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I was finally able to find the 6x6x6 boxes at an office supply store.
Go to Top of Page

JanB27
Star Contributor

OH
USA
4831 Posts

Posted - 01/14/2007 :  1:16:27 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Weird. A representative called me from Australia to see how the shop went! I told him about my problems and he input the information. Said there must have been a problem on their end. Yep!

Jan
Go to Top of Page

Randi H
Star Contributor

Orange, Virginia
USA
931 Posts

Posted - 01/14/2007 :  1:34:19 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Office Depot has the 6 x 6 x 6 boxes for $1.39 (least this way). Hope that helps. I picked up a few today, just in case I pick up a few of these assignments.

Randi
Silver Certified
Go to Top of Page

SheilaW
Star Contributor

Fairfield, CA
USA
881 Posts

Posted - 01/14/2007 :  2:38:04 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Walmart has the 6 x 6 x 6 boxes for around 70 - 80 cents and also the 1lb bag of rice for 58 cents.
Hope this helps.

Sheila, NoCal
Proudly shopping Solano County including Travis AFB.
Gold Certified.
Go to Top of Page

TinaMarie
Star Contributor

USA
1811 Posts

Posted - 01/14/2007 :  5:28:34 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Thanks, Sheila! It'll be nice to be able to pick up the rice & box at the same place. Can you tell me which section the boxes are located-is it by the school/office supplies? This is my first job with GAPbuster. When can I download paperwork for an early Feb. job?

~*~TinaMarie~*~
Go to Top of Page

TerryInTulsa
Star Contributor

Tulsa, OK
USA
349 Posts

Posted - 01/15/2007 :  02:11:30 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
GAPbuster paperwork is normally ready to download about a week before the shop is due. I usually print out my paperwork when the I confirm the assignment (on the "My Assignments" page).
Go to Top of Page

TinaMarie
Star Contributor

USA
1811 Posts

Posted - 01/15/2007 :  5:58:21 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
This is weird. I went to My Assignment and it shows my shop as "approved" and I have the option to "cancel assignment," but the "confirm" at the end is faded, so it cannot be clicked. I guess it confirmed me by itself. I checked paper work, it's still not there, it said, end of January, but the shop is for Feb. 2nd...cutting it very close!

~*~TinaMarie~*~
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 74 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Volition Copyright All rights reserved. Volition is a registered trademark of Volition.com LLC. Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.3 seconds. Software © Snitz Forums