Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 74

JimVan
Contributor

Oregon
USA
156 Posts

Posted - 08/14/2004 :  8:51:14 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I received my first payment-minus the $10 bonus. I emailed them and if I don't get an answer, I'll call. I just a shop that they paid a $15 bonus for milage for me so I'll see if if they pay that on the next check.

Jim
Go to Top of Page

Laura
Contributor

Hood River, Oregon
USA
78 Posts

Posted - 08/15/2004 :  07:21:54 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Ooops. Me bad. I posted a new thread on Gapbuster feedback. Forgive me please. Anyway, I also was paid but without the promised bonus. I also have emailed them and have as yet to receive a response.

Gold Certified in Hood River.
Go to Top of Page

Teresa C
Apprentice

Spokane, WA
USA
3 Posts

Posted - 08/15/2004 :  09:31:41 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I did 2 shops for GB, and I received payment for the second shop on Friday. I emailed the company asking about payment for my first shop which includes the bonus as well as driving money because the shop was out of my way. It is the weekend so I expect that Monday I should here something from them. They seem reliable and I expect to receive the payment. They seem reliable.
Go to Top of Page

.KristaB
Contributor

Wallagrass, WA
USA
95 Posts

Posted - 08/15/2004 :  1:56:58 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Well, I did get a response that the bonuses, including the travel bonus, will be paid separately. They did not address at all the shortage of the payment--I received $2 more than the shop fee, but this was more than $5 short of the reimbursement. I wrote again to ask about it, and they haven't responded to that.

Krista
MSPA Silver Certified
Shopping Spokane, WA and vicinity
Go to Top of Page

JimVan
Contributor

Oregon
USA
156 Posts

Posted - 08/16/2004 :  05:18:16 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
WOW! I just got a notice from PayPal that they sent me my $$ from the shop I did on Friday! I don't know if I was just lucky and it was the end of a pay cycle but I like that. And the full amount too.
Pretty cool

Jim
Go to Top of Page

ShaunaInOregon
Valued Contributor

Canby, Oregon
USA
231 Posts

Posted - 08/16/2004 :  10:02:50 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I was paid the full amount for my shops in one PayPal transaction, and then they sent the $10 bonus on a different date. I actually received the bonus first, then the payment for my shops. I never had to remind them about either payment either, they were automatically credited to my account.

I love this company!

Shopping the Portland and surrounding areas.

MSPA Silver Certified Shopper
Go to Top of Page

AShuman
Star Contributor

Gastonia, NC
USA
448 Posts

Posted - 08/19/2004 :  09:42:40 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Question...

On their site it says they pay for a completed shop within 24 hours of receiving the report, then, a couple paragraphs later they state that they pay the following month. Which is it?

Payment

When do I get paid for my evaluations?

We process all of our payments within 24 hours of receiving your results! Quality output from your end will ensure that you are paid within days of completing your work.

XEs are paid via their PayPal accounts. If you currently do not have a PayPal account you will need to open one. To open a PayPal account, or for more information on the PayPal process visit http://www.paypal.com

PayPal transfers payment via email.

Do I receive a payslip?
As a GAPbuster sub-contractor, you are not provided with a pay slip. Payment for each assignment is transferred electronically to your bank account in the month following successful completion of your assignment/s.

Am I reading this wrong?

Alison
MSPA Gold 2006
Shopping Greater Charlotte, Gastonia, and the Upstate of SC.
Go to Top of Page

Mick
Valued Contributor

Tualatin, OR
USA
135 Posts

Posted - 08/19/2004 :  4:42:39 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Alison - They just changed from making the bank account transfers to using Pay Pal. My guess is that they just haven't yet updated that paragraph. Did you call or email them to ask? They don't always respond to emails very quickly - but they are awesome to chat with on the phone, and they have a toll-free number, even though we're calling them in Australia - remember that when you choose what time of day to call.

Mick
Go to Top of Page

JimVan
Contributor

Oregon
USA
156 Posts

Posted - 08/20/2004 :  07:04:00 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Check this out...I got a call the other day from GAPBUSTER and they had a FF shop that needed to be done. I accepted and checked out the paperwork and noticed that they were willing to pay $28.50 for the shop!! $9 fee+$8.50 rebursment+$11.00 bonus!! I about fell out of my chair. Unfortunatly, the store where this FF place was located had gone through a major expansion and the FF place was not in the building anymore but I still got paid The $10. And this is for a place that was only 5 miles from my house.
I wish all the MS companies paid like that!!

Jim
Go to Top of Page

Mazie
Star Contributor

Forest Grove, OR
USA
468 Posts

Posted - 08/30/2004 :  6:23:58 PM  Visit Mazie's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
Gapbuster just sent me a tiny koala toy to help remind me of their great bonus program! You submit your reports on time and you are entered to win a weekly drawing of $100 plus a life size koala toy. I think it is so great that they sent these out and such a personal touch. I love Gapbuster, they are quickly becoming my favorite company!

Gold Certified shopper, editor, editor trainer.
Shopping the Portland Metro area, willing to travel.
Go to Top of Page

DanlynClark

Puyallup, WA
USA
32 Posts

Posted - 08/30/2004 :  9:47:52 PM  Send DanlynClark an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
GapBuster is great. I just got the little Kennie Koala the other day. Its so cute and really makes me feel appreciated! I second the fact that GapBuster USA Team Members are wonderful to speak with on the phone. I love getting calls from them. I hope that their shopper-friendly service leads to more clients for them! They deserve it. They are my favourite company to work for.

Lyn

*Silver Certified*
Shopping Western Washington: Puyallup, Tacoma, Seattle, Olympia, and surrounding areas.
Go to Top of Page

Mazie
Star Contributor

Forest Grove, OR
USA
468 Posts

Posted - 08/31/2004 :  12:20:00 PM  Visit Mazie's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
Actually it is a weekly drawing, as stated in the koala reminder I recieved which says "We're giving away a loveable life-sized stuffed Koala to one lucky XE every week." And the email I received states "Remember - we've still got four $100 cash giveaways for shoppers who pick up September evaluations. Go in the running by picking up an assignment today."

Go to Top of Page

Mazie
Star Contributor

Forest Grove, OR
USA
468 Posts

Posted - 08/31/2004 :  4:30:28 PM  Visit Mazie's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
Ok, but my little koala says weekly. Either way it's still four each month.

Go to Top of Page

KimberSoCA
Valued Contributor

Sherman Oaks, CA
USA
131 Posts

Posted - 09/23/2004 :  7:09:49 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Wow, I was just paid for my shop that I did on Monday!! The shop was very simple and the form easy to fill out. I think this has to be the fastest I had ever been paid on a shop. I will definitely work for them again.

Kimberly
MSPA Gold Certified
Shopping the Los Angeles area
Go to Top of Page

Delta_in_TN
Contributor

Nashville, TN
USA
86 Posts

Posted - 09/24/2004 :  05:21:09 AM  Send Delta_in_TN an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
Well got approved, nothing listed for Tennessee

Shopping Nashville, TN metro
Silver #oa5qaa
Go to Top of Page

.AngelS
Inactive

Lake Stevens, WA
USA
114 Posts

Posted - 10/01/2004 :  09:54:55 AM  Send .AngelS an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
Anyone get any emails about assignments for October? I noticed that they haven't posted any FF shops yet.

I was also wondering if anyone was having payment problems? This is a first for me. I have called and emailed and no response. I was just wondering if it was me or if others were experiencing this as well.

Angel-
MSPA - Silver Certified Shopper
Shopping the Northwest
Go to Top of Page

AShuman
Star Contributor

Gastonia, NC
USA
448 Posts

Posted - 10/01/2004 :  11:23:28 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
They don't have FF shops in my area, but I have accepted shops for another client. I haven't had any payment issues, once it was clarified when they send payments out...

I really like this company, and wish they had more shops in my area.

Alison
MSPA Gold 2006
Shopping Greater Charlotte, Gastonia, and the Upstate of SC.
Go to Top of Page

JimVan
Contributor

Oregon
USA
156 Posts

Posted - 10/01/2004 :  10:00:49 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Payment issues? Heck no. This company pays the fastest out of the 50 or so that I've worked for.
With all the problems I've had with SI, I'll be doing the Gapbuster Version FF Shops from now on.

Jim
Go to Top of Page

VickiA
Star Contributor

Rapid City, SD
USA
845 Posts

Posted - 11/07/2004 :  6:44:06 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
They have no shops in my area, but send me emails to go get them. They listed some companies that are in my immediate area, and abundant at that, but I have no log in information. I guess I'll just keep deleting the great job offers.

Silver Shopper ID# 3akxzg Shopping Rapid City South Dakota and surrounding areas!
Go to Top of Page

.StephanieA
Inactive

Redmond, WA
USA
1816 Posts

Posted - 11/07/2004 :  6:50:26 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I got the same email, but there were only five states listed and I know these companies are here in Washington.

Shopping WA especially, Redmond, Kirkland, Bellevue, Woodinville and from Tukwila to Lynnwood.
MSPA Gold
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 74 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Volition Copyright All rights reserved. Volition is a registered trademark of Volition.com LLC. Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.48 seconds. Software © Snitz Forums