Previous Page | Next Page

Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 74

MartyL

Orange Park, FL
USA
23 Posts

Posted - 03/16/2007 :  5:10:33 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I have sent 3 enqueries to Gapbuster concerning missing compensation as well as an email to Suzan over the course of three weeks and have yet to receive a reply. I know there is no phone but is there any other method to contact them?
Go to Top of Page

JanB27
Star Contributor

OH
USA
4831 Posts

Posted - 03/17/2007 :  5:48:22 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Marty, A Gapbuster representative used to monitor and post on this thread. You might try going back through this thread and finding her contact information. Many of us have asked for a phone number to make contact, even if we end up paying the bill. No dice. Good luck

Jan
Go to Top of Page

Suzan @ GAP
Contributor

Melbourne, Victoria
Australia
71 Posts

Posted - 03/18/2007 :  3:59:31 PM  Visit Suzan @ GAP's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
MELLYH - Please email me directly at Suzan.Izze@GAPbuster.com
and I will look into this personally.

Please provide me with the assignment details (assignment number, client and dates) and I assure you that I will have this matter sorted for you.

quote:
Originally posted by MellyH

Way back in Nov 2006 I did 2 special shops for this company.
They sent me a special link to turn in my results and I turned in my results well within the time required. I then had a phone call a day later telling me I never turned in my assignments. I explained I had turned them in through the special link I was provided. The lady I spoke to explained they must have had a malfunction and had to take all my results again for both shops.
They then called AGAIN the next night to tell me they must have misplaced the results AGAIN! I give the results AGAIN over the phone.

Fast forward to tax time right now. I am making sure all companies paid me and I notice a problem with the two shops listed above! They said they would pay a certain amount for each shop and they would reimberse me for buying what I was required to buy in DI and DO. Well they short me 16.18 when they paid me. I went to their site and contacted them regarding this. No one has ever gotten back to me!

So I'm off to contact them yet again to try to get this situation resolved. Geesh all this when I took the 2 shops at last minute to help them out!

Best regards,

Suzan Izzet
GAPbuster Worldwide
suzan.izzet@gapbuster.com
http://www.gapbuster.com/xec/
Go to Top of Page

Suzan @ GAP
Contributor

Melbourne, Victoria
Australia
71 Posts

Posted - 03/18/2007 :  4:05:16 PM  Visit Suzan @ GAP's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
KBruder1 - Sorry to hear that you are having trouble with our certification test.

Just to clarify, even when there are no assignments available in a certain area, shoppers are still able to complete the certification test. Shoppers who have attempted to complete the test and failed are not able to complete the test again and some shoppers are blocked from completing any jobs for certain clients.

Please email your shopper code to me and I will look at fixing the problem to increase your shopping opportunities in Wisconsin.

quote:
Originally posted by KBruder1

I have done some shops for GAPbuster. I live in Wisconsin and have never been able to take the certifying CLIENT_NAME test. They never show any shops in Wisconsin area either. Am I wrong in thinking that they don't let you take the test unless they have shops in your area? I have e-mailed them several times for answers to the above questions and never have received a reply?

Best regards,

Suzan Izzet
GAPbuster Worldwide
Go to Top of Page

Suzan @ GAP
Contributor

Melbourne, Victoria
Australia
71 Posts

Posted - 03/18/2007 :  4:11:33 PM  Visit Suzan @ GAP's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
MartyL - I answer shopper enquiries daily and I am positive that I have not received an email from you. I do apologize if I have some how missed you email and never replied, but I assure you that it is not in my nature to not reply.

Please try and send me an email again to suzan.izzet@GAPbuster.com
regarding your issue and I will assist you in any way I can.

quote:
Originally posted by MartyL

I have sent 3 enqueries to Gapbuster concerning missing compensation as well as an email to Suzan over the course of three weeks and have yet to receive a reply. I know there is no phone but is there any other method to contact them?

Best regards,

Suzan Izzet
GAPbuster Worldwide
Go to Top of Page

Jason Petersen
Star Contributor

Dyer, Indiana
USA
413 Posts

Posted - 03/19/2007 :  06:25:15 AM  Send Jason Petersen an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
Had my first problem with Gapbuster...we'll see how its handled. Received payments on 3/1 and 3/15 as expected, but payment for one of my February shops was not in either payment. They sent me a spreadsheet of what was paid and when and I wrote back noting the ommission...We'll see what they say...

First non-payment issue I have had with any company...(other than long, but expected delays with some comapnies).

MSPA Silver Certified
Shopping NW Indiana, Chicago's SouthEast Suburbs and Downtown Chicago
Go to Top of Page

TerryInTulsa
Star Contributor

Tulsa, OK
USA
349 Posts

Posted - 03/19/2007 :  1:14:30 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I had one instance where I did not receive payment for an assignment. I sent an enquiry and they replied a few days later. The issue was cleared up quickly once I brought it to their attention. I was concerned about the length of time it took for them to respond to my email but I later learned that I had sent it on the Friday (it was Thursday here) before a major Aussie holiday.
Go to Top of Page

TerryInTulsa
Star Contributor

Tulsa, OK
USA
349 Posts

Posted - 04/02/2007 :  9:45:47 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I just signed on to the GAPbuster web site and got to have a look at the new "Job Search." It looks like it will be really helpful and a lot faster. Of course, it's hard to see the full benefit right now but when the job board gets replenished with the next wave of postings, I think it will be wonderful!
Go to Top of Page

TinaMarie
Star Contributor

USA
1811 Posts

Posted - 04/03/2007 :  8:14:13 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
The job search looks nice. Plus I love the highest paying job section - of course none of them are within 1,000 miles from me.

~*~TinaMarie~*~
Go to Top of Page

DebbieSimpson
Apprentice

Newport News, VA
USA
2 Posts

Posted - 04/06/2007 :  11:06:39 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I have a shop with them in a couple of weeks. First one with them. Seems they always have the same job though and never nothing new. But gonna try this one and see how it goes. I just hope nothing happens like in what I have read in everyones posts. Keep your for me.
Go to Top of Page

RBrance
Trainee

Needles, California
USA
7 Posts

Posted - 04/14/2007 :  07:47:23 AM  Send RBrance an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
If the representative from Gapbuster still reads this, I would appreciate a reply back. I sent an e-mail to Suzan on 4/6 and 4/11 but have had no reply after sending an inquiry through the website.

I did receive a reply from what I submitted through the website very late on 4/11 but it did not clear up the issue. I have no clue how the person came up with the reimbursement amount she gave me. Both meals together was more than that and the receipts were clear. When I replied directly, it stated that the e-mail was no longer active. I sent another inquiry through the website but have yet to receive an issue.

This is my first time with any payment issue with them. I would like to get this straightened out before performing any further shops with them. I'm interested to see how long it takes.

Rachel
Go to Top of Page

CraigH
Apprentice

USA
1 Posts

Posted - 04/14/2007 :  10:30:36 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
They do have an office in the states. USA
Pine Creek Commons
2450 Atlanta Highway
Suite 201 Cumming
Georgia 30040, USA

I have done shops for them at Radio shack and the UPS store in Florida. I had no issue with getting paid either.

Craig H
Go to Top of Page

SheilaW
Star Contributor

Fairfield, CA
USA
881 Posts

Posted - 04/14/2007 :  2:01:59 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
CraigH
You shouldn't say the name of the client!

Sheila, NoCal
Proudly shopping Solano County including Travis AFB.
Gold Certified.
Go to Top of Page

Suzan @ GAP
Contributor

Melbourne, Victoria
Australia
71 Posts

Posted - 04/15/2007 :  6:24:07 PM  Visit Suzan @ GAP's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by RBrance

If the representative from Gapbuster still reads this, I would appreciate a reply back. I sent an e-mail to Suzan on 4/6 and 4/11 but have had no reply after sending an inquiry through the website.
I do sincerely apologize for the delay. I have been away on sick leave and therefore missed your email.

I will look into this matter for you personally and will contact you by the end of today.

Best regards,

Suzan Izzet
GAPbuster Worldwide
Go to Top of Page

RBrance
Trainee

Needles, California
USA
7 Posts

Posted - 04/15/2007 :  9:12:44 PM  Send RBrance an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
Suzan,

Thanks for getting in touch with me. Sorry to hear that you have been sick.

For the readers of the forum....Suzan very quickly resolved my problem in the short span of sending a couple of e-mails back and forth. What a great company to work with.

Rachel

Rachel
Go to Top of Page

Suzan @ GAP
Contributor

Melbourne, Victoria
Australia
71 Posts

Posted - 04/17/2007 :  5:21:59 PM  Visit Suzan @ GAP's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
Thanks for the kind words Rachel.

Just glad I can help!

Best regards,

Suzan Izzet
GAPbuster Worldwide
Go to Top of Page

KimG
Star Contributor

Orlando, FL
USA
628 Posts

Posted - 04/18/2007 :  11:49:49 AM  Send KimG an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
I looked at their website today for the first time in many months, and it is easier to search for shops but still not easy enough. And I had payment issues with them on the only 2 shops I ever did for them. They claim to have tried to make a direct deposit and were unsuccessful. My bank says they never did, and they ended up sending me a check.

Kim
silver certified njtwnf
Go to Top of Page

BeverlyAnn
Star Contributor

USA
468 Posts

Posted - 04/24/2007 :  6:50:51 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Well, GAPbuster took the liberty of RESCHEDULING my two shops WITHOUT asking me about it!!

I got an email today, telling me that my TWO shops, one originally scheduled for May 2, and the other for May 10, just HAD to be rescheduled to be completed by APRIL 27th (yeah, right!!), and that they HOPED it wasn't inconvenient for me!!

Well, I immediately went to the site and attempted to cancel both shops, but I got a message saying that the shops couldn't be cancelled because of their near due dates, and that I needed to leave a message through their enquiry port.

So I DID----and told them that there is NO WAY I can do these on this new schedule, and will not even be trying!!! I scheduled these when I did because THAT'S WHEN I could DO them...not when THEY reschedule me to do them!!

I don't do a whole lot for GAP, so if they cancel my account, it's no big deal, but BOY OH BOY, it sure is aggravating!!!

BeverlyAnn
Silver Certified x6xbkn
Go to Top of Page

Servanne
Star Contributor

Silver Lake, MN
USA
2430 Posts

Posted - 04/29/2007 :  8:49:14 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I did a shop for them on April 17th. On the "my assignements" page, it still show an Upload Receipt link. Does that mean they did not get my receipt? I would think they would have called me or something if it was the case, but I just wanted to double check...

Servanne
Merrily shopping my way through the Twin Cities, Western Minnesota and beyond...
MSPA Gold Certified since April 2007!
Go to Top of Page

Karen in IL
Valued Contributor

Kankakee, IL
USA
148 Posts

Posted - 04/29/2007 :  9:25:02 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
My upload receipts link goes away immediately when I have successfully uploaded my receipt. I'd do it again, just to be safe

I just found out Friday that a shop I did for another company in Feb. had a receipt that didn't upload correctly. I was never notified...just discovered it in my travels around the website. I, too, was surprised that no one contacted me.

karen

Gold Certified
Shopping Kankakee and surrounding counties
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 74 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Volition Copyright All rights reserved. Volition is a registered trademark of Volition.com LLC. Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.34 seconds. Software © Snitz Forums