SheilaW
Star Contributor

Fairfield, CA
USA
881 Posts

Posted - 06/04/2007 :  9:32:59 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Charlotte_Mac
Have you tried emailing Suzan@Gap?
She posted right above you and has been a great help to a lot of people.

Sheila, NoCal
Proudly shopping Solano County including Travis AFB.
Gold Certified.
Go to Top of Page

Charlotte_Mac
Trainee

Edinburgh, Midlothian
United Kingdom
8 Posts

Posted - 06/05/2007 :  05:47:29 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Thanks Sheila. :) I have sent an email today asking for clarification from GAP. If I get no reply to this either, I'll maybe give Suzan a try and see if she can throw any light on it. I'm MSPA silver certified and have MS experience as well as auditing and merchandising, so I can't imagine they'd reject the application. Unless they're no longer recruiting.

Silver Certified and shopping Edinburgh to Carlisle in the U.K.
Go to Top of Page

SherryDG
Star Contributor

Chicago Burbs, IL
USA
368 Posts

Posted - 06/05/2007 :  08:36:28 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Patty Herbert

Does anyone know if you can leave time between the drive thru and the dine in like an hour or so.
I took a quick read thru of the info and it does say that if there is a bus in the parking lot that you should leave and come back. So, your leaving would be like pretending there is a bus in the parking lot...no difference???? Just have to keep within the timing????

It'd be nice to get an answer from the Gap Lady just to be on the safe side

SherryDG
MSPA Silver
Happily shopping the Chicagoland area
Go to Top of Page

Suzan @ GAP
Contributor

Melbourne, Victoria
Australia
71 Posts

Posted - 06/07/2007 :  12:14:26 AM  Visit Suzan @ GAP's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
Charlotte_Mac - Send me your details and I will look into this for you.

Guys just to clarify that as long as you complete both drive thru and dine in within the time frame window you can in fact leave some time between the two.

Best regards,

Suzan Izzet
GAPbuster Worldwide
suzan.izzet@gapbuster.com
http://www.gapbuster.com/xec/
Go to Top of Page

EellsInOC
Valued Contributor

USA
209 Posts

Posted - 06/07/2007 :  08:46:17 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I work for this company fairly regularly, but just have to say, that despite their proclamations that they would get better with communication, they are still the worst in the field.

On May 25th, I had an issue with a promised bonus on a shop. I emailed them before the shop to clarify that the bonus was noted. I was hoping to hear back before I completed the shop. I did not. I did however, complete the shop. I just barely heard back from them on June 5th.

I mean come on. If a shopper cannot get immediate clarification on something related to a job or it's parameters, what do they expect?

L.K. Eells
Shopping the Greater Northwest
MSPA Silver Certified!
Go to Top of Page

BethInNJ
Valued Contributor

NJ
USA
105 Posts

Posted - 06/07/2007 :  12:37:49 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I wonder when the June shops will be posted. Does anyone know?

Beth
Silver Certified
Go to Top of Page

TerryInTulsa
Star Contributor

Tulsa, OK
USA
349 Posts

Posted - 06/07/2007 :  2:38:37 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I recall getting an email saying the shipping company assignments would be quarterly now. I don't think we get the ff shops in my area (I have never seen them) so I don't know about those. The shipping company assignments have only shown up once this year. They were released, then the due dates were changed and the shops had to be rescheduled. Assignments have been very scarce with GAPbuster this year in Oklahoma.
Go to Top of Page

JanB27
Star Contributor

OH
USA
4831 Posts

Posted - 06/07/2007 :  3:26:12 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Fast food June shops have been posted for a while. I have one on Saturday.

Jan
Go to Top of Page

BethInNJ
Valued Contributor

NJ
USA
105 Posts

Posted - 06/07/2007 :  6:38:34 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Thanks Terry. All my April shipping shops were changed to May. So, guess I'll wait for the new ones. Don't do FF.

Beth
Silver Certified
Go to Top of Page

TWThomas

Central NY, NY
USA
36 Posts

Posted - 06/14/2007 :  3:08:12 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Anyone having trouble entering shops on the site? I've been having problems since last night, keep getting a message that there's a system error. I sent Suzan a message from here and sent an enquiry through the site, but no response yet.

Feeling good about MSing!
Go to Top of Page

TerryInTulsa
Star Contributor

Tulsa, OK
USA
349 Posts

Posted - 06/14/2007 :  10:42:44 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
GAPbuster is pretty good at answering questions throughout the week, but I have not had much luck at getting in touch with them on the weekends. Don't forget, Australia is approximately 13 hours ahead of the USA.
Go to Top of Page

TWThomas

Central NY, NY
USA
36 Posts

Posted - 06/16/2007 :  3:05:43 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Thanks Terry! I did forget about the time difference. I did get an email that my shop was overdue though. But I was finally able to put it in along with another that I completed yesterday.

Feeling good about MSing!
Go to Top of Page

SweeterSonya79
Apprentice

Cantonment, FL
USA
1 Posts

Posted - 06/19/2007 :  12:26:55 PM  Send SweeterSonya79 an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
I completed jobs back in february and apparently my bank info has been missing. I recently went on there and updated it, and have some jobs scheduled for this week. But I typically dont start working for a company until I have received a first payment. Does anyone know how long it takes to get payments processed??? Shopper number is 7000310235

Sonya
Go to Top of Page

JennyLou
Contributor

MO
USA
73 Posts

Posted - 06/19/2007 :  2:11:33 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
The payment should come pretty fast. I would expect it in the next cycle. My bank information was missing too. I entered it on 6-6 and received direct deposit on 6-15.
Go to Top of Page

DanInSK
Star Contributor

Canada
484 Posts

Posted - 06/19/2007 :  2:31:49 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I have always been paid within 2 to 3 weeks by this company. I have nothing but high praises for their payroll department.
Go to Top of Page

SheilaW
Star Contributor

Fairfield, CA
USA
881 Posts

Posted - 06/19/2007 :  2:36:31 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
SweeterSonya79
The answers to your questions are spelled out on Gabbuster website under FAQs.
"Payments are currently processed in the calendar month following that in which an assignment was completed. For example, a shopper in the United States who completes an assignment on May 20 will be paid for that assignment on June 15."
If a paycycle has passed since you updated your information you may need to be corresponding with them.
Send an enquiry (it's a menu item on the website) and if that doesn't work to your satisfaction email Suzan - her posts are on this thread.
Good luck.

Sheila, NoCal
Proudly shopping Solano County including Travis AFB.
Gold Certified.
Go to Top of Page

Atia

Destin, FL
USA
30 Posts

Posted - 06/19/2007 :  5:31:48 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I think their forms are a little odd at times, but I like this company and they pay quickly. Their fees are also better than average, in my opinion. From what I have seen, they are more interested in your personal opinions rather than objective narratives.

Atia
Gold Certified Shopper
Go to Top of Page

TerryCorsello
Contributor

Rochester Hills, Mi
USA
81 Posts

Posted - 06/20/2007 :  05:00:16 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I like this company, and have had good luck with them. I really am balking at the new shop changes for this month for the ff. It is already fairly demanding shop, but now a question. Nothing will make us stand out more than asking a question.

Silver Certified in Rochester Hills, Mi... I Love audits!! Send me more!
Go to Top of Page

JanB27
Star Contributor

OH
USA
4831 Posts

Posted - 06/20/2007 :  06:48:16 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Actually, I haven't found the question to be a big deal at all. When they weren't busy I asked the cashier when she gave me the food. When they were busy I asked the woman who was cleaning the dining area. I think this is a common question- I have asked it even when I wasn't shopping. I also said that I wanted something to read while I ate.

Jan
Go to Top of Page

Suezanne

TX
USA
18 Posts

Posted - 06/20/2007 :  07:35:37 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I've done three shops for them, still can't submit my receipts, and am now being told that I've reached my quota for shops when I try to select more shops.

Doesn't the following mean that I can do more than three shops in a month?

Q. How many assignments can I pick up via WebSelect?

There are two basic rules for the use of WebSelect:

1. You can pick up 5 assignments via WebSelect each day.
2. You can have up 20 assignments selected via WebSelect at any one time.

This is really getting frustrating. How does anyone get in touch with these people? I've tried three times and nothing...
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 74 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Volition Copyright All rights reserved. Volition is a registered trademark of Volition.com LLC. Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.42 seconds. Software © Snitz Forums