Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 74

TerryInTulsa
Star Contributor

Tulsa, OK
USA
349 Posts

Posted - 06/20/2007 :  09:03:18 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I recently completed an assignment for the cellular client. Is it just my imagination or is the questionnaire geared more toward getting me to become a cellular customer than evaluating the service offered?
Go to Top of Page

AngieN

Craig, NE
USA
18 Posts

Posted - 06/21/2007 :  09:40:14 AM  Visit AngieN's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
I received an email from a scheduling company yesterday listing this company's shops (ff, shipping, etc.) which I no longer see available on the website. I've been rotating these shops every month and love the shop and the pay, but now they are at a significantly smaller rate than usual (and not posted for us "old" shoppers). Maybe it's just me but I don't see that based on the time it takes to do dine-in/drive-thru and the lengthly report, that I would be anywhere near inclined to do it for a whopping $7! We're talking at least an hour of time, not including travel. Feeling a little cheated about the whole thing................but, good luck with the newbies!
Go to Top of Page

Suzan @ GAP
Contributor

Melbourne, Victoria
Australia
71 Posts

Posted - 06/21/2007 :  5:34:48 PM  Visit Suzan @ GAP's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
Suezanne,

If the receipt collection link (in My assignments page), does not appear then you are not required to send through your receipts.

However please make sure you keep the receipts on record (filed away) for at least 12 months because we can contact you to validate your assignments over the phone using your receipt.

Please send me a PM with your shopper code and I will have a look at your shopping account to see why you are having trouble selecting assignments.

Best regards,

Suzan Izzet
GAPbuster Worldwide
suzan.izzet@gapbuster.com
http://www.gapbuster.com/xec/
Go to Top of Page

.Erin Steffanie Peterson
Inactive

Seattle, WA
USA
42 Posts

Posted - 06/29/2007 :  12:41:51 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I registered with Gapbuster a while ago (over a month, at least) but have still not heard anything from them. It stinks, because they sound like a good company to shop for.

Steffanie
MSPA Silver Certified
Go to Top of Page

Nanci Wallace
Apprentice

Dacono, CO
USA
2 Posts

Posted - 06/29/2007 :  09:39:05 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I LOVE this company! I've done 4 shops for them this week and find their forms easy and quick (as long as you read all the info in advance as with any shop). I don't know about the pay yet, I just started msing late last month and have only done 20+/- shops so far (8 with GAP) so its too early to comment on pay.

Nanci Wallace
MSPA Silver
Go to Top of Page

BrianCollins
Valued Contributor

USA
243 Posts

Posted - 06/30/2007 :  9:46:14 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
E_Peterson, check your MSPA settings and make sure you allow recruitment offers. I get a steady trickle of companies recruiting people in my area. That was my start with Gapbuster and several other companies. Just FYI.

Go to Top of Page

LCohoon
Apprentice

USA
2 Posts

Posted - 06/30/2007 :  10:02:23 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I have shopped for Gap Busters and was never paid . I had problems with entering the report and emailed them and called them for some help . No one returned my email or phone call . I did 2 shops and didn't get any pay for either of them . That was 8 months ago . I do not shop for them any more . It is not safe to give out bank info on the net no matter what they may tell you . I refused to do so .

Yes they offer shops in the states . They are all over the place here in Illinois where I live . But I will never shop again for them . Had a bad experience with them .

I would not recommend Gap Busters to any one . I did 2 McDonalds for them 8 months ago and still haven't been paid . I followed the guide lines to the letter . When 3 months went by and I still hadn't been paid I called CLIENT_NAME Corporation ( I know we aren't suppose to but I'm glad I did ) They said they had not heard of them . They did use mystery shoppers but only had a company on the East coast and one on the West coast .

Louise
Go to Top of Page

Suzan @ GAP
Contributor

Melbourne, Victoria
Australia
71 Posts

Posted - 07/01/2007 :  8:49:44 PM  Visit Suzan @ GAP's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
E_Peterson - send me a PM with your details: Name, address and email address that you used when applying for GAPbuster so I can find the status of your application.

Best regards,

Suzan Izzet
GAPbuster Worldwide
Go to Top of Page

PeninaD
Valued Contributor

Stroudsburg, PA
USA
216 Posts

Posted - 07/02/2007 :  09:40:43 AM  Send PeninaD an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
One pet-peeve with GAPBusters.

Cash showed up in my bank account without any e-mail letting me know!
If only they would have let me know, I would have gone personal shopping a day earlier!

Penina
MSPA Gold
Go to Top of Page

Bryan in Tacoma

Tacoma, WA
USA
37 Posts

Posted - 07/02/2007 :  10:02:55 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Look on the positive side, they paid you! Its a lot better than tracking down payments or waiting up to two months after the shop is completed. I really do appreciate them paying me correctly and twice a month.

Bryan
Go to Top of Page

Leanna
Star Contributor

TX
USA
268 Posts

Posted - 07/02/2007 :  6:25:21 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
how exciting.. I am registered. Now to input today's shops and hope I have the energy to do the modules...

Silver Certified shopping East Texas
Go to Top of Page

Suzan @ GAP
Contributor

Melbourne, Victoria
Australia
71 Posts

Posted - 07/02/2007 :  7:59:08 PM  Visit Suzan @ GAP's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
Hi Guys,

You will be happy to know that we are currently reviewing our communication strategies with the objective to improve all our communication channels with our shoppers.

We are looking at implementing auto emails, including application notifications, payment notifications, assignment rejection/cancellation/confirmation notification & many many more.

We are also currently looking into investing in a new email management system that will improve our response turn over for email enquiries and email tracking.

I will keep you posted with the updates.

Best regards,

Suzan Izzet
GAPbuster Worldwide
Go to Top of Page

Leanna
Star Contributor

TX
USA
268 Posts

Posted - 07/02/2007 :  8:29:36 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
aww.. darn. Nothing in my area. Pooey.

Silver Certified shopping East Texas
Go to Top of Page

Suezanne

TX
USA
18 Posts

Posted - 07/03/2007 :  07:57:38 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Still can't select shops! I know you guys are busy, but there are some good little shops in my area, darnit!

Does anyone know if there is a job quota (other than what is listed for certain clients) because no matter what jobs I select I get a message telling me I've reached my "maximum quota"...I've only been assigned three jobs this month and can't get anymore.
Go to Top of Page

Janice Z

Indiana
USA
47 Posts

Posted - 07/04/2007 :  11:54:13 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Does anyone know how strict they are about only doing two shops for the same client in one day? I am visiting family and got a little trigger happy with bonused shops. I scheduled 6 shops in two days for the same client. I have already bugged everyone in the company because I couldn't download my paperwork, so I thought I would come to the other experts.
Go to Top of Page

Bryan in Tacoma

Tacoma, WA
USA
37 Posts

Posted - 07/04/2007 :  3:55:57 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Janice,

I did two shops for them on the same day, same client, but two different brands. I was able to input them and I did get paid for them.

Bryan
Go to Top of Page

SJones
Star Contributor

USA
3121 Posts

Posted - 07/04/2007 :  4:27:26 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Get the okay from the scheduler. If they are already bonused, they will probably be more than happy to accomodate you and let you do three in a day.

Susanne
MSPA Silver Certified!
Go to Top of Page

Janice Z

Indiana
USA
47 Posts

Posted - 07/04/2007 :  6:11:00 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Thanks guys, they are the same client, but are competitor shops so maybe that will make a difference. I have an email in to Suzan and she is always quick to answer.

Janice
Go to Top of Page

Suzan @ GAP
Contributor

Melbourne, Victoria
Australia
71 Posts

Posted - 07/04/2007 :  10:30:47 PM  Visit Suzan @ GAP's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
Hi Suezanna,

We have recently reduced the job quota for all new shoppers, limiting the number of assignments they can select per month.

This initiative has been developed to control and monitor the performance and reliability of our new shoppers.

Once shopper's have demonstrated that they are reliable, their job quota will increase.

Hope this makes sense. If you would like to discuss your job quota further please send me a PM.

Janice, (Ive sent you a PM) you can complete more then one assignment in a day, as long as they are scheduled for different time frames.

Best regards,

Suzan Izzet
GAPbuster Worldwide
Go to Top of Page

Janice Z

Indiana
USA
47 Posts

Posted - 07/07/2007 :  07:52:23 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Sorry if this has already been addressed, but I don't have time to search 45 pages.

I did two shops yesterday where the address was wrong. The first was an empty building, the second was a different business. The first was rejected, the second is still pending. Does anyone know what we are supposed to do when that happens?

I have searched the website and can't find an answer.

Janice
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 74 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Volition Copyright All rights reserved. Volition is a registered trademark of Volition.com LLC. Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.34 seconds. Software © Snitz Forums