Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 74

JanB27
Star Contributor

OH
USA
4831 Posts

Posted - 07/25/2007 :  7:19:32 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Liz, You might also check the actual instructions page for the assignment, down in the right hand corner where it shows the location and the pay. I have had it show up there but not on the assignment page.

Jan
Go to Top of Page

TraveLiz
Valued Contributor

USA
122 Posts

Posted - 07/25/2007 :  8:33:35 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Thank you so much! I didn't even think to check there! And it was correct. I knew there was a reason I posted this -- again thanks so much!

Liz
Go to Top of Page

SueW

San Jose, CA
USA
14 Posts

Posted - 07/26/2007 :  01:38:19 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I recently performed a cell phone company mystery shop for this company and it required a business card from the store. Somehow the store ran out of business cards, so I just asked the sale to write down her name and phone # for me. I submitted that info but my shop was rejected immediately. I tried to write them email about this issue but got no reply at all. And it's been about 10 days already. Can anyone sugguest what I should do? should I come back to the store and ask for a card and resubmit it? thanks in advance!
Go to Top of Page

NYHoward

Rochester, NY
USA
38 Posts

Posted - 07/26/2007 :  06:27:52 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Kristin: Yes, I had the same problem last month and BOY was it frustrating! The shops were bonused to nearly four times and they were right around the corner from me! But, every time I tried to assign myself, I got an error message saying the shop had already been assigned to someone else either 2 days before or 2 days after. I tried adjusting the dates, but no matter what I entered I kept getting the same message. Finally, I got the message and gave up!
Go to Top of Page

Suezanne

TX
USA
18 Posts

Posted - 07/26/2007 :  12:15:51 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by SueW

I recently performed a cell phone company mystery shop for this company and it required a business card from the store. Somehow the store ran out of business cards, so I just asked the sale to write down her name and phone # for me. I submitted that info but my shop was rejected immediately. I tried to write them email about this issue but got no reply at all. And it's been about 10 days already. Can anyone sugguest what I should do? should I come back to the store and ask for a card and resubmit it? thanks in advance!
I would hold off going back to the store. Let Suzan on this forum know and I'm sure she'll look into it - she's quite good at following up.
Go to Top of Page

Suzan @ GAP
Contributor

Melbourne, Victoria
Australia
71 Posts

Posted - 07/26/2007 :  5:22:08 PM  Visit Suzan @ GAP's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
SueW - Send me a PM with your Shopper Code and I will look into this for you and do my best to get your payment confirmed.

Best regards,

Suzan Izzet
GAPbuster Worldwide
suzan.izzet@gapbuster.com
http://www.gapbuster.com/xec/
Go to Top of Page

Debbo
Star Contributor

Charlotte, NC
USA
267 Posts

Posted - 07/26/2007 :  7:31:45 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I have just had a superb experience with GAPbuster. I arrived at the right address noted for a retail establishment, only to find a glitzy new office block instead of a strip mall. I emailed GAPbuster with all the details late this afternoon; by 7:30pm, Liz had sent confirmation that the address had been marked as a closed site, apologized for the inconvenience, and confirmed that the fee would be paid. One could not ask for better service!

Debra
MSPA Shopper of the Year 2009
Video shopping in the Carolinas and throughout the US
Go to Top of Page

Suzan @ GAP
Contributor

Melbourne, Victoria
Australia
71 Posts

Posted - 07/26/2007 :  9:15:38 PM  Visit Suzan @ GAP's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
Hi LCohoon,

You've stated on Volition that GAP did not reply to any of your emails. I have retrieved the email that Justine (member form GAP) sent to you on the 11th of October 2006, in her effort to help you submit your assignments.

Louise, you never provided GAP with your bank account details either, so how did you expect payments to be processed?

I am not excusing the fact that we did not provide you with further support.
You should have been contacted and taken through the process of submitting your results, step by step via telephone.
Furthermore, you should have also been advised to update your personally details.

You webselected two assignments on the 5th of October: Assignment 281800045 & 281810296 and you sent two emails on the 11th of October, asking for help to submit your reports. We responded to your first email however failed to respond to your second email.

You had actually specifically stated to be taken off our systems in your second email. In this case, I believe that the GAP member, who read your second email, deleted your account rather then following your enquiry through.

I am not excusing GAPbuster behavior nor am I trying to cover the truth here. However I am defending the fact that we did reply to your initial email. A GAP member did try to help you submit your results. However ad I stated above, we did fail to follow it through.

I do not understand why the GAP member would have not followed through your second email. Even though you stated to be taken off the records, your email should have been followed up and you should have received payments.

I sincerely apologize for the frustration you have encountered with this experience. Although I can assure that if you were not quick to quite on GAP, we would have definitely followed this up and paid you for your two assignments.

quote:
Originally posted by LCohoon

I have shopped for Gap Busters and was never paid . I had problems with entering the report and emailed them and called them for some help . No one returned my email or phone call . I did 2 shops and didn't get any pay for either of them . That was 8 months ago . I do not shop for them any more . It is not safe to give out bank info on the net no matter what they may tell you . I refused to do so .

Yes they offer shops in the states . They are all over the place here in Illinois where I live . But I will never shop again for them . Had a bad experience with them .

I would not recommend Gap Busters to any one . I did 2 McDonalds for them 8 months ago and still haven't been paid . I followed the guide lines to the letter . When 3 months went by and I still hadn't been paid I called CLIENT_NAME Corporation ( I know we aren't suppose to but I'm glad I did ) They said they had not heard of them . They did use mystery shoppers but only had a company on the East coast and one on the West coast .

Best regards,

Suzan Izzet
GAPbuster Worldwide
suzan.izzet@gapbuster.com
http://www.gapbuster.com/xec/
Go to Top of Page

Janice Z

Indiana
USA
47 Posts

Posted - 07/30/2007 :  11:38:43 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Have they paid yet today? Is there anyway to check other than finding money in my checking account? Would it show up today or tomorrow?

Janice
Go to Top of Page

Carrie P.
Trainee

USA
7 Posts

Posted - 07/30/2007 :  1:24:24 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I'm wondering about payment also, it's usually in my account on the 30th. Has anyone gotten paid today?
Go to Top of Page

Jason Petersen
Star Contributor

Dyer, Indiana
USA
413 Posts

Posted - 07/31/2007 :  06:19:58 AM  Send Jason Petersen an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
I was paid today for the shop that I completed that was closed...

Thanks for your help Suzan...

MSPA Silver Certified
Shopping NW Indiana, Chicago's SouthEast Suburbs and Downtown Chicago
Go to Top of Page

Janice Z

Indiana
USA
47 Posts

Posted - 07/31/2007 :  07:36:43 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
OK, I am just a little frustrated right now. Last year I wasn't paid for shops for ever because they couldn't deposit into my savings account. So I have a checking account now. My account info is correct. I signed up and went to shops that were closed or not the right business. I got an email saying I would be paid anyway. They still show rejected/cancelled. I did over $100 worth of shops the first week of July. They should have been paid yesterday. The money is not in my checking account.

If MSC are going to bust our chops for being a late on reports, what makes them think they can be late with our payments? Isn't that hypocritical?

I want my money and I want it now!

Janice
Go to Top of Page

Bambi
Valued Contributor

San Antonio, Texas
USA
184 Posts

Posted - 07/31/2007 :  10:31:29 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I was paid today with direct deposit and am very happy to see that I was paid for the closed location. I had cancelled another shop to do a last minute one for the bonus and the location was no longer there. I found it had been rejected on my home page and sent 2 emails. I did receive a call a few days later and spoke with a very nice lady who took my information and said that once another shopper had confirmed the location was not there that I would be paid. I wish all companies paid as quickly and treated shoppers as fairly as Gapbuster does.

Bambi
Go to Top of Page

Suezanne

TX
USA
18 Posts

Posted - 07/31/2007 :  11:06:06 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
yep. got paid.
Go to Top of Page

KristinSweetness

West Plains, MO
USA
23 Posts

Posted - 07/31/2007 :  11:09:08 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I also submitted an "Enquiry" regarding payment on a closed location, but I still haven't heard anything. I was hoping to find the payment maybe deposited today, but no such luck.

If a Gapbuster representative views this post, here is my situation:

On June 30 I was called by a Gapbuster rep at 4:30 p.m. requesting that I do a last minute emergency shop. I told her that I was sorry, but we had plans (it was my anniversary). She seemed really anxious because they closed in 30 minutes and offered to significantly bonus the shop; so I hesitantly agreed, since it couldn't take more than half an hour. She asked me to give her 10 minutes to email me the paperwork, since this shop required taking a printed document or information on a CD to be printed. In the meantime I called and arranged child care. I prepared the CD and read the instructions and was at the location within 20 minutes of her call... only to find a note on the door saying that they had closed at 3:00 that day! I returned home to contact the scheduler and couldn't find any contact information, so I finally resorted to entering an "Enquiry" (to which I never received a reply). The next week I saw the shop on my assignments page, but it was "Rejected/Cancelled." I was paid nothing.

So at my expense, I wasted half an hour or more, postponed personal special plans, got a last minute babysitter, printed paperwork and burned a CD, and spent the gas money to go to a closed location. I requested and think it would be only fair to be paid at least a portion of what I was offered.

Kristin
Go to Top of Page

JayneKY

Kentucky
USA
22 Posts

Posted - 07/31/2007 :  2:29:54 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I am also a little frustrated with this company. The shops I performed for them were scheduled through another "company" and I have waited more than a month for the money they owe me. I have been shopping for a few years and this is the FIRST companty that has ever not paid me.
I did sign up with their company first and have yet to receive the info needed to offer them my banking info.

Jayne
Go to Top of Page

SheilaW
Star Contributor

Fairfield, CA
USA
881 Posts

Posted - 07/31/2007 :  5:13:54 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
JayneKY
I don't really see why you are frustrated with Gapbuster. If you haven't given them your bank account information then how are they supposed to pay you?
There is no special info needed. Log on to the web site and go to "my profile" - that's where you enter your bank account information.
Good luck.

Sheila, NoCal
Proudly shopping Solano County including Travis AFB.
Gold Certified.
Go to Top of Page

NYHoward

Rochester, NY
USA
38 Posts

Posted - 07/31/2007 :  7:48:15 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
GapBuster is Far and Away my favorite company to shop for. Last month, nearly all my shops were triple bonused .... and the direct deposit was made today! Their customer support is fantastic ... I just can't say enough good things about them!
Go to Top of Page

Ashley Rene
Valued Contributor

Georgia
USA
104 Posts

Posted - 07/31/2007 :  9:04:02 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I'm new and I've had a little trouble with the website. I think I accidentally signed up for a shop that's waaay to far out of my range. I need to send a message about that, and hopefully it won't negatively affect me. Sometimes I'm so dumb.
I really wish there was more in my immediate area, though. I did see one of the shops vanish from the list, so I know there are others in my area shopping. So I'll need to catch the updates quick to snag some good shops!
I really am liking the way the payments and all look, though. :) Very nice.

Ashley Rene
Shopping Augusta, GA CSRA and Surrounding and never sleeping.
Go to Top of Page

JayneKY

Kentucky
USA
22 Posts

Posted - 07/31/2007 :  9:49:33 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Sheila
You do have to have a shoppers code to login to their site (or am I missing something)?! I have registered and also asked for the "shoppers code" so that I can log in. I am still waiting..
Thanks so much for the "good luck"!

Jayne
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 74 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Volition Copyright All rights reserved. Volition is a registered trademark of Volition.com LLC. Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.38 seconds. Software © Snitz Forums