Previous Page | Next Page

Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 74

Terra
Star Contributor

USA
443 Posts

Posted - 11/08/2004 :  06:07:18 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
There are no shops in my area, but I just completed the fast food quiz to determine this and there was a question that interested me. Everything else was just like the company I shop this client for, but one question said, Can you bring anyone with you to complete this shop (or something like that)? And, the answer was yes... Is this for real? If so, I'm so jealous!!! I also liked the fact that you get the answers before you take the test and then if you miss one (which I did because I wasn't reading the questions on the real test), it tells you which you missed and you can try again. Very cool... I want to work for them!

MSPA Silver Certified #ectp6r
Go to Top of Page

VickiA
Star Contributor

Rapid City, SD
USA
845 Posts

Posted - 11/22/2004 :  8:07:08 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I got another email this evening, for a restaurant that is in my area (makes 2 total restaurant companies in my immediate area) and I have no log in information. I wonder if I can contact them and ask them why I get these emails in my Inbox and Bulk folder..?...

Silver Shopper ID# 3akxzg Shopping Rapid City South Dakota and surrounding areas!
Go to Top of Page

Terra
Star Contributor

USA
443 Posts

Posted - 11/23/2004 :  03:39:55 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
When I lived in Indiana, I absolutely loved one of the new clients. I am so jealous that we don't have them!

MSPA Silver Certified #ectp6r
Go to Top of Page

AShuman
Star Contributor

Gastonia, NC
USA
448 Posts

Posted - 11/23/2004 :  05:25:18 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I love working for this company, but due to rotation requirements,I was doing it on a once monthly basis. I was very excited to see that they have picked up some new clients and have lots more shops in my area now!

Alison
MSPA Gold 2006
Shopping Greater Charlotte, Gastonia, and the Upstate of SC.
Go to Top of Page

MaryLou
Inactive

East County / San Diego, CA
USA
915 Posts

Posted - 11/23/2004 :  12:32:33 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I am disgusted to see the fees for these (potential) clients dropping so drastically.

Go to Top of Page

.SaoriC
Inactive

USA
19 Posts

Posted - 04/05/2005 :  12:30:49 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Hey guys! I was interested to receive an email from Gapbuster recently about the shopper rewards program. Top prize is a trip to one of the 33 countries where they shop! Pretty good prize.

Do you reckon there's a catch?

Saori
Go to Top of Page

Mazie
Star Contributor

Forest Grove, OR
USA
468 Posts

Posted - 04/05/2005 :  1:35:32 PM  Visit Mazie's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
I don't think there's a catch. Gapbuster is a very large company overseas and so far they have always kept their word with me!

Gold Certified shopper, editor, editor trainer.
Shopping the Portland Metro area, willing to travel.
Go to Top of Page

.StephanieA
Inactive

Redmond, WA
USA
1816 Posts

Posted - 04/05/2005 :  2:25:41 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Yes Terra, unlike the other compnay you can take a guest with you. And the pay is not that much lower MaryLou if you consider the fact you are NOT wasting food you can not possibly eat as you can now give it to your guest. I for one love this company.

Shopping WA especially, Redmond, Kirkland, Bellevue, Woodinville and from Tukwila to Lynnwood.
MSPA Gold
Go to Top of Page

DebbieRi
Trainee

Columbia, SC
USA
6 Posts

Posted - 04/05/2005 :  3:56:49 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I noticed that when initially registery to be a shopper for this company that they do not ask for your bank information in the application. However, their guidelines specify that you must give them your bank information. Then, I received an e-mail from a banking company, asking for my bank account information, but to give them the information, "You mu#8238;ts#8236; c#8238;lpmo#8236;ete th#8238;si#8236; pr#8238;sseco#8236; by
c#8238;kcil#8236;ing on the li#8238;kn#8236; b#8238;wole#8236; and e#8238;etn#8236;ring in the sm#8238;la#8236;l wi#8238;wodn#8236; y#8238;ruo#8236; XXXX Membe#8238;sr#8236;hip n#8238;ebmu#8236;r, p#8238;cssa#8236;ode and me#8238;elbarom#8236; w#8238;ro#8236;d." Is this company associated with GAPbuster? If it is, I don't have the information you have to key in, so do I assume I'll receive that information from GAPbuster later?

Thanks!
Go to Top of Page

.DonnaMorehouse in CA
Inactive

Sacramento, CA
USA
287 Posts

Posted - 04/05/2005 :  7:13:45 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Hi!

I am supposed to do a shop next week and some fast food in May or June. I didn't see a pay pal instruction. I was wondering if they are still taking out because they are overseas. I was wondering if anyone has any feedback how they pay.
Go to Top of Page

Mazie
Star Contributor

Forest Grove, OR
USA
468 Posts

Posted - 04/05/2005 :  11:20:55 PM  Visit Mazie's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
I have always been paid by paypal, and very quickly too. I would email them and make sure that they have all of your paypal information. They always got back to me quickly from all of my questions.

Gold Certified shopper, editor, editor trainer.
Shopping the Portland Metro area, willing to travel.
Go to Top of Page

.SaoriC
Inactive

USA
19 Posts

Posted - 04/09/2005 :  07:27:54 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
just got an email from gapbuster and it's saying that they'll pay by bank transfer, i haven't given them my bank details yet,but it seems like they're using secured page. has anyone done so yet?

Saori
Go to Top of Page

.StephanieA
Inactive

Redmond, WA
USA
1816 Posts

Posted - 04/09/2005 :  10:53:54 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Yes, I updated mine last week to be bank routed. There are no problems with this company.

Shopping WA especially, Redmond, Kirkland, Bellevue, Woodinville and from Tukwila to Lynnwood.
MSPA Gold
Go to Top of Page

.DonnaMorehouse in CA
Inactive

Sacramento, CA
USA
287 Posts

Posted - 04/09/2005 :  3:28:48 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I did the bank routing also. I have an easy shop scheduled this week and some FF in June. The pay seems fair and they e-mail me and let me know what is going on. I will have to see how quickly they reimburse!
Go to Top of Page

TracyZ
Contributor

Buffalo, NY
USA
52 Posts

Posted - 04/10/2005 :  7:08:42 PM  Visit TracyZ's Homepage  Send TracyZ an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
I applied to this company weeks ago. How long does it take for them to contact you with your id and password?

MSPA Silver certified since 2/05 mlx4ti.
Happliy shopping Western NY
Go to Top of Page

SoFla Kate
Valued Contributor

Fort Lauderdale, FL
USA
124 Posts

Posted - 04/10/2005 :  8:22:19 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Debbie, that e-mail you got sounds like fraud. Was it Barclay's? I've been getting e-mails from them telling me to provide my account information because it needs to be verified. A classic scam. I don't even have an account with Barclay's.

MSPA Gold Shopper
Fort Lauderdale and Miami
Go to Top of Page

DebbieRi
Trainee

Columbia, SC
USA
6 Posts

Posted - 04/10/2005 :  9:49:59 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Yes, it was Barclays! I sure am glad I didn't respond to them!!! I'm pretty new at MS, and I hope other newbies take Volition seriously. I've learned so much from this site! Thanks to you all!
Go to Top of Page

Roger42
Star Contributor

USA
277 Posts

Posted - 04/10/2005 :  10:28:54 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I keep getting e-mails but can't log onto the website using the link in the message. Anyone have any suggestions?

Roger
Gold Certified - 15 Years Experience
Specializing In Audits
Covering Mid Atlantic and Northeast
Go to Top of Page

ShawnaL
Star Contributor

USA
492 Posts

Posted - 04/11/2005 :  3:50:37 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Has anyone had trouble w/ their website today? I completed an assignment for them, but cannot login w/ my XE code and p/w. I called, but the machine said to email them and I did, but now I am stressed about making the deadline. They are great to work with, so I do not foresee any problems with it, but I don't like to make a fuss.

Shawna
Go to Top of Page

TracyZ
Contributor

Buffalo, NY
USA
52 Posts

Posted - 04/11/2005 :  6:51:50 PM  Visit TracyZ's Homepage  Send TracyZ an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
I applied to this company weeks ago. How long does it take for them to contact you with your id and password?

MSPA Silver certified since 2/05 mlx4ti.
Happliy shopping Western NY
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 74 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Volition Copyright All rights reserved. Volition is a registered trademark of Volition.com LLC. Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.3 seconds. Software © Snitz Forums