Previous Page | Next Page

Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 74

Suzan @ GAP
Contributor

Melbourne, Victoria
Australia
71 Posts

Posted - 07/31/2007 :  10:14:20 PM  Visit Suzan @ GAP's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
KristinSweetness - Please send me a PM with your shopper code and the assignment number you are referring to and I ensure you that I will have your payment attached and paid by next payment run.
Jayne - Once you're application has been approved you will receive an email with your log in details. If you do not receive an email within a week of applying, send me a PM with your details.

Best regards,

Suzan Izzet
GAPbuster Worldwide
suzan.izzet@gapbuster.com
http://www.gapbuster.com/xec/
Go to Top of Page

Carrie P.
Trainee

USA
7 Posts

Posted - 08/01/2007 :  05:38:38 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Well, I still haven't received my payment and Suzan assured me that I would on the 30th, I called and the person that answered the phone said to give it a couple of days, well it's been and I still haven't seen anything.

Suzan, this is the email that you had sent me, could you please respond and tell me why I haven't been paid even though your email stated that I would be, it seems as if most people have been paid already, why haven't I been paid? This has been going on for too long.

Carrie P.
quote:
Hi Carrie,

At GAP we pay on the 15th and 30th of each month.

Even though you completed the assignment on the 30th of June, payments were attached on the 10th of July. In this case the payment will be processed on the 30th of July.

Apologies for the inconvenience this may have caused you.

Kind Regards

Suzan Izzet
Recruitment Coordinator
GAPbuster Worldwide
Go to Top of Page

Janice Z

Indiana
USA
47 Posts

Posted - 08/01/2007 :  05:58:31 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Still no payment. This is totally unfair and just wrong!

Heaven forbid we are late with a report, so what gives them the right to play with our money?

Bonuses and extra pay just isn't worth it if I never see the money.

To everyone who was paid on time this month, what is your secret?

I don't want an email telling me I will be paid on the next pay run, I want my money when promised which is NOW!

Yes, I have emailed Suzan and the enquiry line. I have more faith in hearing from Suzan than the enquiry line though.

Janice
Go to Top of Page

Ray Sola
Volition.com Staff

Prescott, AZ
USA
3099 Posts

Posted - 08/01/2007 :  8:21:51 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Please do not post website problems here. See the area titled:

Website, Email, Fax & Phone Problems

Where you will find 3 different topics already in progress:

Problems viewing the Gapbuster Assignments

Problems with Gapbuster's website

Trouble communicating with Gapbuster

Please only post tech problems there.
Go to Top of Page

Suezanne

TX
USA
18 Posts

Posted - 08/02/2007 :  08:39:09 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
24 to 48 hours timeframe...my bet is that your dough will be in your account today or tonight at the latest. i know that even at my regular job those of us with direct deposit all get our money at different times.

i actually had to inquire about my payment, only to realize that i had entered my routing number incorrectly by one digit. they process payments on the 30th. i got my $ yesterday, which is about what they say on the site. totally bet you get paid today.
Go to Top of Page

KristinSweetness

West Plains, MO
USA
23 Posts

Posted - 08/02/2007 :  12:48:16 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Thanks, Suzan. I will figure out how to send a PM right now...

Kristin
Go to Top of Page

Jennifer S

Selden, NY
USA
49 Posts

Posted - 08/02/2007 :  1:47:37 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I was looking on the list of companies for Gap Busters and I do not see them listed. Perhaps they were removed?

Jennifer
Secretly shopping in Long Island NY
Go to Top of Page

KristinSweetness

West Plains, MO
USA
23 Posts

Posted - 08/02/2007 :  3:00:18 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Anyone else having problems with the Gapbuster website?

Hey, Suzan, I have one more question -- there is an assignment in the high demand/bonused list of jobs that I could do; but every time I try to request it, I'm denied. It's the one in Mountain View.

Kristin
Go to Top of Page

JanB27
Star Contributor

OH
USA
4831 Posts

Posted - 08/02/2007 :  4:14:48 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
KristinSweetness,
I had nothing BUT problems with the site yesterday but today it was OK. This might get deleted because it isn't in the problem section, but I wanted to answer your question. Also, it goes back to the same situation with Gapbuster. No response to requests until it is too late.

Jan
Go to Top of Page

TraveLiz
Valued Contributor

USA
122 Posts

Posted - 08/02/2007 :  8:46:04 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I noticed in a previous post (above about payment issues) a Gapbuster rep said they would send the husband an email about his account...

Here is my question -- I thought I read earlier (somewhere in the last 50 pages) that Gapbuster only allowed one family member per household to shop for them. I am going to search for that post but in the meantime does anyone else recall that?

My husband would like to shop for them as well but I have never let him apply due to that restriction. I am the main shopper here :)

Liz
Go to Top of Page

JanB27
Star Contributor

OH
USA
4831 Posts

Posted - 08/03/2007 :  04:26:34 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
WHEN they contact you, IF they contact you, they are always very friendly and respectful, and I have never had an issue with pay.

Jan
Go to Top of Page

Erik K
Valued Contributor

NY
USA
209 Posts

Posted - 08/03/2007 :  05:20:50 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
It has been almost a year since I have taken an assignment. They use to have a client in my area and with the bonuses it was a plum assignment. Not into mailing rice and that is all they currently offer. No FF in the NYC area. I did 15 shops for them and was paid on average within 20 days. They would often call me to take assignments and were always very friendly and polite. I also think they pay a fair rate for the work they require. I hope they get more assignments back in my area.
Go to Top of Page

Nicole in MN
Contributor

Rice, MN
USA
54 Posts

Posted - 08/03/2007 :  08:52:25 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I was supposed to complete a shop yesterday and find a specific kiosk in our local mall, but it wasn't there! I even asked around. I e-mailed them after I got home but they haven't responded. They have responded to every other question I had fairly quickly.

Now under My Assignments, it says "Accepted" by the shop, even though I didn't complete it and let them know why. Would you guys think this means I'm still getting paid?

Nicole Schlenvogt
MSPA Silver Certified
Go to Top of Page

Nicole in MN
Contributor

Rice, MN
USA
54 Posts

Posted - 08/03/2007 :  08:54:34 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Jennifer S

I was looking on the list of companies for Gap Busters and I do not see them listed. Perhaps they were removed?

I just noticed that also. Were they on the list before?

Nicole Schlenvogt
MSPA Silver Certified
Go to Top of Page

JayneKY

Kentucky
USA
22 Posts

Posted - 08/03/2007 :  11:18:18 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Suzan @ GAP

KristinSweetness - Please send me a PM with your shopper code and the assignment number you are referring to and I ensure you that I will have your payment attached and paid by next payment run.
Jayne - Once you're application has been approved you will receive an email with your log in details. If you do not receive an email within a week of applying, send me a PM with your details.

Thanks Suzan! I have also sent you an email and I look forward to hearing from you!

Jayne
Go to Top of Page

Janice Z

Indiana
USA
47 Posts

Posted - 08/04/2007 :  04:07:44 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
The latest in my no payment drama..... I have been checking my bank account every day for payment. I have looked at my bank account numbers in my profile every day and checking them against my account card. Everything was good except I have still not received payment. After promising payment would be deposited yesterday, I checked my bank account numbers again last night to find two numbers transposed. So I looked at my husbands account only to find two different numbers transposed.

More emails to the company last night have not been answered.

I don't know what else to say.... the numbers were correct Friday morning, Friday night they were wrong...

My mom is also a shopper and very exacting about things. They told her she did not enter her account numbers... she knows that is wrong.... if it weren't over $200 they owed me I'd quit. But it is a LOT of money!

Janice
Go to Top of Page

BethNY

NY
USA
19 Posts

Posted - 08/07/2007 :  08:25:25 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
So!

I got an assignment which asked to call in advance to confirm opening hours. Gap of course did not offer a phone number, so I had to find one myself. I couldn't seem to find one, and then when I did -- it was disconnected. I tried calling the main company number to attempt to contact this location, but when I tried to reach a representative, I was told the hold time would be 30 mins. So I just went down there myself the day before the evaluation was due to confirm if it was there.

It wasn't.

I wrote to Gap to tell them about this, and it looked like they immediately responded by marking my assignment as rejected/canceled, and putting it back up on the board (why it went back on the board I have no idea.) They didn't write back to me personally.

Since I did spend a good deal of time finding out for them that this location does not exist, I feel like I should be compensated for my time. I've seen on this board that a lot of companies handle this differently. From what I read here, it seems Gap might pay me... but they certainly haven't told me this yet.

What should I do/expect?

Thanks for your insight!!!

Beth
Go to Top of Page

NYHoward

Rochester, NY
USA
38 Posts

Posted - 08/07/2007 :  08:53:45 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
On the few occasions I have had to contact Gap, I have found them to be easy to deal with. You can submit an enquiry right on their website. Or, on this board, it looks like Suzan from Gap is a regular.

Suzan Izzet
GAPbuster Worldwide
suzan.izzet@gapbuster.com
http://www.gapbuster.com/xec/
Go to Top of Page

JayneKY

Kentucky
USA
22 Posts

Posted - 08/07/2007 :  12:22:03 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Janice Z

The latest in my no payment drama..... I have been checking my bank account every day for payment. I have looked at my bank account numbers in my profile every day and checking them against my account card. Everything was good except I have still not received payment. After promising payment would be deposited yesterday, I checked my bank account numbers again last night to find two numbers transposed. So I looked at my husbands account only to find two different numbers transposed.

More emails to the company last night have not been answered.

I don't know what else to say.... the numbers were correct Friday morning, Friday night they were wrong...

My mom is also a shopper and very exacting about things. They told her she did not enter her account numbers... she knows that is wrong.... if it weren't over $200 they owed me I'd quit. But it is a LOT of money!

I was just thinking about you, and wondering if you had ever been paid?
I have emailed Suzan and have yet to hear back from her...

Jayne
Go to Top of Page

Janice Z

Indiana
USA
47 Posts

Posted - 08/07/2007 :  6:21:29 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Thanks Jayne,

I heard from Suzan and the last word was I would be paid on the 15th. I can't work with them anymore. This is just way to much stuff with everything else in my life to worry about being paid. There are too many other companies that pay when they say they will and answer emails in a timely manner.

I hope you hear something soon...

Janice
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 74 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Volition Copyright All rights reserved. Volition is a registered trademark of Volition.com LLC. Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.39 seconds. Software © Snitz Forums