Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 74

TerryInTulsa
Star Contributor

Tulsa, OK
USA
349 Posts

Posted - 08/07/2007 :  10:48:13 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I am (still, once again, whatever) having issues with my pay from GAPbuster. I have sent another email to Suzan asking her if she could possibly take the time to look into this for me.

Suzan is really fantastic to deal with, but it almost seems like she is the only person willing to take the time to deal with our problems. I hate to put that kind of burden on anyone. Her efforts are greatly appreciated but what would we ever do if she were to take a vacation? Who would go to bat for us?
Go to Top of Page

BethNY

NY
USA
19 Posts

Posted - 08/08/2007 :  12:41:36 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I still haven't gotten a reply from them about my chop that didn't exist AND I saw they re-listed the shop at least twice. So there's probably more than one person who went downtown to a store that is no longer there.

If you live in NYC beware!!!

Beth
Go to Top of Page

RHiguera

Torrance, CA
USA
13 Posts

Posted - 08/08/2007 :  1:23:18 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I'm in Southern California, and GAPbuster does have shops here. I use the direct deposit system and haven't had any problems. The biggest problem I've had with GAPbuster is printing the paperwork. For a long time, the right side got cut off, but it looks like they've fixed this problem.

Roxann Higuera
MSPA Gold Certified #1chref
Go to Top of Page

Suzan @ GAP
Contributor

Melbourne, Victoria
Australia
71 Posts

Posted - 08/14/2007 :  9:50:42 PM  Visit Suzan @ GAP's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
Hi Guys,

I have been away on sick leave and still recovering.
Apologies for the delay in my response.

KristinSweetness - Please send me an email with your shopper code and I will have a look to see why your request is being denied.

Please note that we have many business rules which can restrict your from selecting an assignment through webselect.

TraveLiz - To avoid duplicate accounts being created, the system will automatically block entries that have matching details like phone number, address, email etc. Essentially, it is extremely difficult for partners or relatives to sign up with GAPbuster.

Nicole in MN & BethNY - In any case of a close site/store shoppers are definitely paid by GAPbuster.

JayneKY - I believe I have already contacted you regarding this matter. Your payments will be processed in the next payment run (15th August)

Best regards,

Suzan Izzet
GAPbuster Worldwide
suzan.izzet@gapbuster.com
http://www.gapbuster.com/xec/
Go to Top of Page

ValricoConnie
Star Contributor

FL
USA
1083 Posts

Posted - 08/15/2007 :  07:26:36 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Thank you Suzan for following through and fixing my closed/reject/cancelled shop. I have been paid in full and timely.

>^..^< ::¤Connie¤::¤Gold Certified¤:: >^..^<
Go to Top of Page

TraveLiz
Valued Contributor

USA
122 Posts

Posted - 08/16/2007 :  06:54:13 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
>>TraveLiz - To avoid duplicate accounts being created, the system will automatically block entries that have matching details like phone number, address, email etc. Essentially, it is extremely difficult for partners or relatives to sign up with GAPbuster<<

So then does that mean its not allowed? I am out of state for a month now and my husband could easily do some of the shops that are sitting on the board but without being to sign up that sure makes its difficult.

I guess I don't understand if family members ARE ALLOWED to shop or ARE NOT allowed and if they are allowed -- please figure out a way to let that happen with the website.

Hope you are feeling better.
Liz
Go to Top of Page

Donna Metcalf
Apprentice

Halethorpe, MD
USA
1 Posts

Posted - 08/16/2007 :  11:57:17 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I am new to Gapbuster, but I will give them extremely high marks for easy to use website, great people (if you have to interact with them) and really nice last minute schedulers,and I have always been paid on a very timely basis. I will continue to MS for them and look forward to more shops.

Donna
Go to Top of Page

BethNY

NY
USA
19 Posts

Posted - 08/16/2007 :  1:05:43 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
VERY happy to see I got paid yesterday AND I will be paid for my closed location shop. Yay!

Beth
Go to Top of Page

Erik K
Valued Contributor

NY
USA
209 Posts

Posted - 08/16/2007 :  3:27:25 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Any update on assignments for the East coast NY region. They use to have a few good assignments but that dried up a while ago. They said one of the programs was being reviewed but it loks like it isn't coming back anytime soon.
Go to Top of Page

Nancy T.
Contributor

CO
USA
80 Posts

Posted - 08/16/2007 :  5:25:50 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Well, I think I may be done shopping for GapBuster. I had a shop cancelled/rejected because of their website issues. I did a shop for them 80 miles from home, with just enough bonus to cover gas, and could not finish entering it because of the website glitches. I immediately (after two hours of thinking I could fix their problem) sent an "Enquiry" which was not answered. Another more urgent enquiry in the morning, after I got their late notice in my email. Another enquiry that next evening. I asked in my enquiries "DOES A LIVE PERSON READ THESE?" I guess the answer is no, because they don't call, they don't email, and they cancelled/rejected my shop the second day. Absolutely no communication from them, even though I gave my email and cell numbers to make sure they had them. I would really like to get paid for driving 160 miles to do lunch in Aspen. Oh, well. If I don't hear from them after this I will consider it an expensive lunch, and a cheap lesson: I can't afford to shop for them.

Nancy
Go to Top of Page

JayneKY

Kentucky
USA
22 Posts

Posted - 08/16/2007 :  6:08:15 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Suzan..
Hope you are feeling better, soon!! Still waiting for my payment -hope I receive it tomorrow.
Nancy..sorry to hear about your troubles, hope you can get it straightened out!

Jayne
Go to Top of Page

Gayle R
Star Contributor

Eastern Shore, VA
USA
1396 Posts

Posted - 08/16/2007 :  9:02:13 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I did my first shop for Gapbuster this week and I had a question about the instructions before doing the shop. I sent three different enquiries on two different days & never received any reply to my question. I had decided to use my own judgement at the shop but luckily the confusing part of the shop never occured. Now, we'll see how the payment process goes. I did the shop on the 14th so I think I'm supposed to be paid at the end of this month. Right?

Gayle
Go to Top of Page

Nancy T.
Contributor

CO
USA
80 Posts

Posted - 08/17/2007 :  06:50:05 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I have a question. When GapBuster pays you, how do you know which shops you are being paid for? A dollar amount deposited into the checking account is nice but I'd like to be able to keep track of how much I was paid for each shop. Especially for those shops where they agreed to extra pay but it doesn't show up on my assignments. Anybody know where to get an accounting?

Nancy
Go to Top of Page

KristinSweetness

West Plains, MO
USA
23 Posts

Posted - 08/17/2007 :  08:07:49 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I did get paid for my June shop that had a closed site -- Thanks, Suzan!

I doubt I would have ever gotten a response were it not for this thread and Suzan addressing my concerns.

Kristin
Go to Top of Page

JanB27
Star Contributor

OH
USA
4831 Posts

Posted - 08/17/2007 :  2:52:44 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Nancy T.,you can not get an accounting of your payment from Gapbuster. It has been mentioned that they may move toward that, but at this point you just have to pull out your reports and try to match it up.

Jan
Go to Top of Page

PamBam
Star Contributor

Schaumburg, IL
USA
317 Posts

Posted - 08/17/2007 :  3:36:47 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I just signed up with them and have my first group of shops to do. I've been impressed by how well the website is organized. Sounds like payment might be a bit more challenging but I'm willing to give them the benefit of the doubt at this point.

MSPA Gold Certified
Shopping domestic and international locations since 2003
Go to Top of Page

SherryDG
Star Contributor

Chicago Burbs, IL
USA
368 Posts

Posted - 08/18/2007 :  02:35:40 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Nancy T.

I have a question. When GapBuster pays you, how do you know which shops you are being paid for? A dollar amount deposited into the checking account is nice but I'd like to be able to keep track of how much I was paid for each shop. Especially for those shops where they agreed to extra pay but it doesn't show up on my assignments. Anybody know where to get an accounting?

I've been paid for my shops done between the 1st and 15th on the last day on the month. Shops I complete between the 16th thru the 30th, I get paid the 15th of the next month.

SherryDG
MSPA Silver
Happily shopping the Chicagoland area
Go to Top of Page

FancyFran
Valued Contributor

South San Francisco, CA
USA
105 Posts

Posted - 08/18/2007 :  08:04:42 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
GAP Buster has great people working for them, who do try to resolve their issues. However, you do have to arm wrestle with them at times to get paid, to get throught to them, to get your paperwork, and to get your bonus! I only work for companies who pay like a breeze, with no troubles.
Go to Top of Page

JayneKY

Kentucky
USA
22 Posts

Posted - 08/18/2007 :  11:26:52 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by FancyFran

GAP Buster has great people working for them, who do try to resolve their issues. However, you do have to arm wrestle with them at times to get paid, to get throught to them, to get your paperwork, and to get your bonus! I only work for companies who pay like a breeze, with no troubles.

I can honestly say I am about to give up on being paid the $82.00 they owe me. Although Suzan has been helpful-I still haven't been paid. IMO it should not be this hard to be paid for work that you completed over 2 months ago.

Jayne
Go to Top of Page

Karen in IL
Valued Contributor

Kankakee, IL
USA
148 Posts

Posted - 08/19/2007 :  07:42:15 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I'm sorry to hear that others have been having pay troubles. I'm paid like clockwork and have never had any trouble.

They've also called me from time to time to take jobs and are very nice.

karen

Gold Certified
Shopping Kankakee and surrounding counties
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 74 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Volition ® Copyright © All rights reserved. Volition is a registered trademark of Volition.com LLC. Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.47 seconds. Software © Snitz Forums