Previous Page | Next Page

Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 74

Suzan @ GAP
Contributor

Melbourne, Victoria
Australia
71 Posts

Posted - 08/19/2007 :  10:35:10 PM  Visit Suzan @ GAP's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
Hi Guys,

Thank you - I am feeling much better.

TraveLiz - has your husband made any attempt to register. Ask him to do so and see how you go. Fire through an email to me once he has sent through his application and I will track the status.

Nancy T. - On behalf of GAP, I sincerely apologize for the frustration this has caused you. We have been experiencing huge delays with our email enquiries and therefore were unable to address this issue promptly. In saying that, it wasn’t a case where we’ve completed ignored your emails and cancelled your assignment. Assignments are automatically cancelled once they are overdue.

Please email through your shopper code and the assignment number you are referring to and I will see what I can do.

JayneKY - I have sent through three emails and can assure you that your outstanding payments will be processed on the 30th of August.

Best regards,

Suzan Izzet
GAPbuster Worldwide
suzan.izzet@gapbuster.com
http://www.gapbuster.com/xec/
Go to Top of Page

JayneKY

Kentucky
USA
22 Posts

Posted - 08/20/2007 :  1:51:39 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Thanks Suzan..
Yes I have received three emails and in an email on August 12th I was told it would be processed in the next payment run-August 15th. So I assumed I would be paid the 15th not the 30th. I have waited this long.. I can wait a few more days.
Have a great day
Jayne

Jayne
Go to Top of Page

JanB27
Star Contributor

OH
USA
4831 Posts

Posted - 08/20/2007 :  6:15:59 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Wanted to give props when they are due. I just received a call from Australia asking me to pick up a shop that is "somewhat urgent." The caller stated that they realized it was some distance from me so they would offer an extra amount on top of the fee. The stated amount was absolutely acceptable and I didn't have to beg or even ask for it. When I told the caller that I appreciated that she said that they tried to treat shoppers right. Good for them!

Jan
Go to Top of Page

TraveLiz
Valued Contributor

USA
122 Posts

Posted - 08/21/2007 :  05:33:14 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
>>TraveLiz - has your husband made any attempt to register. Ask him to do so and see how you go. Fire through an email to me once he has sent through his application and I will track the status.<<

No -- up to now he hasn't because from reading on here (somewhere!) I was under the impression it was strictly not allowed. Now that I know that isn't the case he will sign up.

Thanks,
Liz
Go to Top of Page

Jason Petersen
Star Contributor

Dyer, Indiana
USA
413 Posts

Posted - 08/22/2007 :  09:42:01 AM  Send Jason Petersen an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
I got my first phone call request yesterday. Glad to get it to because there was a bonused shop on the site, but I was already over my client limit for the month...
Anyway, the scheduler told me that the shop had a $10 premuim (which in GAP terms is bonus) and this was what the website was showing for the shop as well...

I accepted it at 5:00pm or so, to be completed the next morning. Went, did the shop, went to enter the shop and the premium was not on it, only the standard $10.

Suzan - Anything you can do for me here? I submitted the shop because I didn't want it to get removed from my list while waiting for a response...I have emailed you the shop information.

Thanks,

Jason

MSPA Silver Certified
Shopping NW Indiana, Chicago's SouthEast Suburbs and Downtown Chicago
Go to Top of Page

Suezanne

TX
USA
18 Posts

Posted - 08/22/2007 :  10:21:41 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
i've heard others say the same thing about the extra premium not being on the assignment. they get paid the extra though. i think it's a programming thing (you've probably noticed their website is not updated very frequently).
Go to Top of Page

JanB27
Star Contributor

OH
USA
4831 Posts

Posted - 08/22/2007 :  3:43:17 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Jason, the bonus typically doesn't show up on the Assignment page. Look at your shop instructions, where it shows what you will be paid. It should be listed there.

Jan
Go to Top of Page

Jason Petersen
Star Contributor

Dyer, Indiana
USA
413 Posts

Posted - 08/23/2007 :  06:13:22 AM  Send Jason Petersen an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
Got ya! Yeah, it says, $10 agreed extra on the paperwork.

Thats weird though because my premium payments always show on my assignment page. The record on the page will be yellow and the payment will show the full payment, the $10 plus any premium.

Must be different for assignments assigned over the phone.

Thanks a lot,

MSPA Silver Certified
Go to Top of Page

.Nadia B.
Inactive

OH
USA
76 Posts

Posted - 08/23/2007 :  5:07:35 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Sorry if this has already been asked/answered and lost in the 52 pages of this thread. Does GAPbuster recognize MSPA certification? (If so, where do you put it?)
Go to Top of Page

JanB27
Star Contributor

OH
USA
4831 Posts

Posted - 08/23/2007 :  6:07:14 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
nope

Jan
Go to Top of Page

KBruder1
Contributor

Milwaukee, WI
USA
76 Posts

Posted - 08/23/2007 :  7:10:41 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Still waiting to hear from anyone at this company regarding shops in Milwaukee WI. I can't believe that none of the yellow arches company are shopped in my city. Susan was supposed to get back to me, but.....as usual I am still waiting. Seems like I'm spending more time waiting for things than I did before. Must be that I'm getting old and complacent.

Kris
Go to Top of Page

Nancy T.
Contributor

CO
USA
80 Posts

Posted - 08/24/2007 :  9:46:20 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
So I'm not the smartest person on the planet. I agreed to do a services shop at the brown store. Got on the website to download the document you have to take in (print or thumb drive) and neither document will come up. One is an internal error to GAP's site and the other is web page not found. So, here is a question: have any of you done this shop and maybe still have a copy of the document? I actually had one of them on my old laptop but it crashed last month.
Let me know if someone has the doc, or if Susan reads this, she can email it to me. Otherwise, I'm out a bonused shop on a trip I'd planned around it.
Thanks in advance,

Nancy T.

Nancy
Go to Top of Page

Erik K
Valued Contributor

NY
USA
209 Posts

Posted - 08/25/2007 :  06:20:43 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Nancy,

Here are a few things to try - wait a while and go back into their system and try again. If that doesn't work go into Internet options and delete your temporary files and cookies - and log in again and try again. Make sure you log out before trying the above steps. Feel free to email me if you need any more assistance.

quote:
Originally posted by Nancy T.

So I'm not the smartest person on the planet. I agreed to do a services shop at the brown store. Got on the website to download the document you have to take in (print or thumb drive) and neither document will come up. One is an internal error to GAP's site and the other is web page not found. So, here is a question: have any of you done this shop and maybe still have a copy of the document? I actually had one of them on my old laptop but it crashed last month.
Let me know if someone has the doc, or if Susan reads this, she can email it to me. Otherwise, I'm out a bonused shop on a trip I'd planned around it.
Thanks in advance,

Nancy T.

Go to Top of Page

Nancy T.
Contributor

CO
USA
80 Posts

Posted - 08/25/2007 :  5:05:14 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I wanted to update you with news you might find hard to believe. A guy from GAP called me this morning. A living, breathing human being, who offered to email me the doc I needed. I was so astonished I could hardly speak. He emailed the document, I saved it my jump drive and scooted off to Vail. Got the shop done with 17 minutes to spare!
Bless you, those who offered to help. It's nice to know somebody cares.

Nancy
Go to Top of Page

Suzan @ GAP
Contributor

Melbourne, Victoria
Australia
71 Posts

Posted - 08/28/2007 :  01:59:28 AM  Visit Suzan @ GAP's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
Jason Petersen - As stated in my email, the bonus is definitely attached.

Please note that a manually attached bonus is not visible on the “My Assignments” page. The amount will only reflect on your shopping instruction page.

KBruder1 – I sincerely apologize for the delay in my response.

We have many assignments available in Milwaukee.

Are you not able to view the jobs or select the jobs? It seems to me that there is a block of some sort placed on your account. I will look into this and send you a PM tomorrow morning.

Nancy T. – Glad it all worked out.
Please email me directly at suzan.izzet@gapbuster.com for assistance. I don’t read through the volition threads everyday and therefore can miss any urgent cries for help.

Best regards,

Suzan Izzet
GAPbuster Worldwide
suzan.izzet@gapbuster.com
http://www.gapbuster.com/xec/
Go to Top of Page

Jason Petersen
Star Contributor

Dyer, Indiana
USA
413 Posts

Posted - 08/29/2007 :  05:41:54 AM  Send Jason Petersen an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
I really can't believe that a company that shops for many large, US based companies does not have any presence in the US. The contact us/inqiury thing is a joke to me as I have never received a response within 2 days...

Recently I had a shop due on Sunday. Due to extenuating circumstances from flooding, this was the last thing on my mind, yet I still wrote (since thats the only way to communicate) and asked for the shop to be moved to Wednesday (I already had two other shops for this client scheduled for Monday and Tuesday and the site would not allow for me to move it out to Wednesday.) Well on Monday, I got the "overdue shop" message, Tuesday the shop was still in my queue as being due on Sunday and I still had not received a response...finally by Tuesday night, still no response and the shop had been cancelled...

Now obviously the whole thing is my fault in first place for not getting it done when I said I would, but things come up and with 99% of companies you at least have a phone nubmer or an email address you can contact and get a response from relatively quickly...With GapBuster (besides Suzan who gets bombarded I'm sure), there is no one...

MSPA Silver Certified
Go to Top of Page

JayneKY

Kentucky
USA
22 Posts

Posted - 08/30/2007 :  04:28:53 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Thanks for checking into my problem, Suzan.

Jayne
Go to Top of Page

Carrie P.
Trainee

USA
7 Posts

Posted - 08/30/2007 :  05:23:49 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Suzan,

Thank you so much for taking care of everything, I received my payment today! Thanks again!

Carrie
Go to Top of Page

Jo in Fla
Contributor

Florida
USA
55 Posts

Posted - 08/30/2007 :  05:42:08 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Sigh - all of these mostly wonderful reviews. I'm still trying to figure out why I was dropped before I even completed (or requested) a shop. I'm traveling more with my kids' teams, and wish I could check their job board. I know there are a lot of MS companies, but I guess it's just my pride hurting when I'm deleted by one before I've even started. It certainly doesn't sound typical (?)
Go to Top of Page

BethNY

NY
USA
19 Posts

Posted - 08/30/2007 :  07:26:43 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Got paid for a shop today -- yay.

Unfortunately it did not include payment for the closed shop I was assigned and told I would be paid for. Guess I'll start chasing after it...

Beth
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 74 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Volition ® Copyright © All rights reserved. Volition is a registered trademark of Volition.com LLC. Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.31 seconds. Software © Snitz Forums