Patty in Il
Go to Top of Page

Nancy T.
Contributor

CO
USA
80 Posts

Posted - 10/31/2007 :  07:08:40 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Patty, I believe it has to be a bag in order for it to fit in a 6x6 or 8x8 cube box. BTW, I found the cube boxes at my local grocery store for 89 cents!

Nancy
Go to Top of Page

Julie_WA_Writer
Star Contributor

Western, Washington
USA
1886 Posts

Posted - 12/05/2007 :  10:54:46 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Anyone have problems with auto-rejection of assignments? I have a great history with them, but I selected several jobs today and they all immediately came back as rejected. Bizarre. Anybody else have this happen?

“Great empires are not maintained by timidity.” Tacitus
Go to Top of Page

JanB27
Star Contributor

OH
USA
4831 Posts

Posted - 12/06/2007 :  02:48:33 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Julie,
I had it happen once when I requested the shop in my town. I had done it two months prior so I was eligible to do it again, but I was rejected. I sent an e-mail and actually received an answer. They said that because no one had yet accepted it for THAT month, no one could be assigned this one first, even though it was posted. Once the job for this month was taken the other job opened up for me. Other than that, I don't know.

Jan
Go to Top of Page

Mike Man

Canada
35 Posts

Posted - 12/06/2007 :  08:07:40 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I selected an afternoon shop the morning the shop was due and was automatically rejected.

Mike
Go to Top of Page

NinaS
Contributor

Vernon, BC
Canada
84 Posts

Posted - 12/10/2007 :  4:25:59 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Has anyone been receiving the security warning when trying to enter Gapbuster. What does it mean
Go to Top of Page

ValricoConnie
Star Contributor

FL
USA
1083 Posts

Posted - 12/10/2007 :  8:02:33 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I have not seen any shops in Florida for the last two months. Is it just me?

>^..^< ::¤Connie¤::¤Gold Certified¤:: >^..^<
Go to Top of Page

TBailey
Trainee

Collierville, TN
USA
6 Posts

Posted - 12/11/2007 :  08:45:43 AM  Send TBailey an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
I do not think they have had as many shops to offer lately. I used to do Radio Shack for them and all usually payed a good premium because I would go back and do distant ones for them. They have gotten better about the package mailing shops. They told me they should have more shops in the near future. I hope so because I liked working for them and they pay by direct deposit so you can self assign if a store isn't on rotation.

Terry
Go to Top of Page

SheilaW
Star Contributor

Fairfield, CA
USA
881 Posts

Posted - 12/11/2007 :  10:14:25 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
TBailey
Read your ICA!
You should not name the client.

Sheila, NoCal
Proudly shopping Solano County including Travis AFB.
Gold Certified.
Go to Top of Page

Mazie
Star Contributor

Forest Grove, OR
USA
468 Posts

Posted - 12/11/2007 :  10:33:13 PM  Visit Mazie's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
I did two last minute shops for them last month. The scheduler that called was pleasant to deal with. The shops were paid promptly.

Gold Certified shopper, editor, editor trainer.
Shopping the Portland Metro area, willing to travel.
Go to Top of Page

Chris59
Valued Contributor

Palmerston North
New Zealand
105 Posts

Posted - 12/12/2007 :  8:48:24 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
On Friday I got a phone call from a scheduler to do a job as soon as, I explained that I was out of town till Tuesday night and it was agreed that I would do it Wednesday morning. I downloaded the assignment Tuesday night. It showed a shop day as Monday. I thought ok thats cool, it was discussed,its just the system
This was done and then I went to post the results and I had an email about late posting of the results.
Then I put in the assignment number, and It said it is closed,
I went to the enquiry site and asked about it, and explained what happened and quoted the contact name
As usual with that site I have heard nothing, that was over 24 hours ago
Now the assignment shows rejected /cancelled.
International company, but dont contact us, we wont get back to you.
I,ll just wait until the next phone call then we will see what happens something about eagles and turkeys comes to mind

Chris
Go to Top of Page

HeatherFish
Valued Contributor

PA
USA
122 Posts

Posted - 12/13/2007 :  12:12:47 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
i miss the cell phone shop they had in the summer. they paid a ton for these. i wish they brought them back. there was also a competitor fast food shop in the early summer that paid a lot. there are no shops in my area right now.
Go to Top of Page

Suzan @ GAP
Contributor

Melbourne, Victoria
Australia
71 Posts

Posted - 12/17/2007 :  3:28:47 PM  Visit Suzan @ GAP's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
Chris59 - send me a PM with your shoppercode and assignment number and I will look into this personally.

Best regards,

Suzan Izzet
GAPbuster Worldwide
suzan.izzet@gapbuster.com
http://www.gapbuster.com/xec/
Go to Top of Page

JanB27
Star Contributor

OH
USA
4831 Posts

Posted - 12/19/2007 :  03:42:48 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I received an inquiry about a shop last night (the first ever) and I was unable to remember after two weeks the exact details. The caller said she would send me an e-mail and to respond right away. I answered the question and sent it to the gapbuster address, only to have it bounced back to me as undeliverable. I then used the alternate address, given in case that happened. That was also returned. I went to the website and copied it all and send to enquiry, but my hopes aren't high there. Also sent to Suzan's e-mail address posted here, which was also returned. Anyone else have any suggestions? This is so frustrating, trying to reach them.

Jan
Go to Top of Page

Chris59
Valued Contributor

Palmerston North
New Zealand
105 Posts

Posted - 12/19/2007 :  11:19:50 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I know how you feel, It would be a lot more efficient if there was a freephone number for MS staff to use. We could sort a lot of this stuff out directly instead of having to go through the web contact mill. You want to get things done and it seems you are tied to the post at times. We have no way of knowing if anyone even looks at the website posts, or sends them to the right country that deals with your location. Once I put a post on the website and got a reply from Georgia. That helped.
Thats the way it is at the moment, so we just have to deal with it the best we can and try not to throw too many toys out of the cot in frustration

Chris
Go to Top of Page

SherryDG
Star Contributor

Chicago Burbs, IL
USA
368 Posts

Posted - 12/19/2007 :  3:33:42 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
A few weeks ago I had a problem (that I caused), I e-mailed Susan at 10:13pm and I heard back from her at 10:14pm (might have been 10:15pm). Susan said she would buzz it over to the group that handled it and that they would contact me. I heard back within the next 5 min-max.

Before I sent the e-mail I actually checked a web site on line to see the different time zones. Sure enuf, 10pm here was still part of their normal work day.

Just saying, there is a good chance that it will be cared for shortly. Also, when there has been a time delay, I was never penalized for it. They took that delay into account and my problem was fixed with the benefit going to me.

I really am sure that it will be all worked out. I know where you are coming from, at the time of my crisis I was pulling my hair out.

Oh, I see Susan has come in to save the day....she'll fix you right up.

SherryDG
MSPA Silver
Happily shopping the Chicagoland area
Go to Top of Page

Chris59
Valued Contributor

Palmerston North
New Zealand
105 Posts

Posted - 12/19/2007 :  3:55:01 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I agree with you. Suzan it a godsend, but she should not have to be the only contact we have. Wonder how the clients get on ??

Chris
Go to Top of Page

SherryDG
Star Contributor

Chicago Burbs, IL
USA
368 Posts

Posted - 12/19/2007 :  11:33:14 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Chris59

I agree with you. Suzan it a godsend, but she should not have to be the only contact we have. Wonder how the clients get on ??

I'm thinking of sending her a huge bottle of vitamin C so she stays good and healthy

SherryDG
MSPA Silver
Happily shopping the Chicagoland area
Go to Top of Page

JanB27
Star Contributor

OH
USA
4831 Posts

Posted - 12/20/2007 :  03:27:00 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
When I tried to send an e-mail to Suzan through Volition it was also returned as undeliverable.

Jan
Go to Top of Page

Chris59
Valued Contributor

Palmerston North
New Zealand
105 Posts

Posted - 12/20/2007 :  11:07:59 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I just used her email as shown on her post, it seemed to have gone through, I copy and pasted it to my address book. I haven't heard anything yet but she must be busy, dealing with all our MS stuff world wide. I would hate to see her inbox. Yes if she got sick or anything we would be in deep dodo. no one else seems to care too much

Chris
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 74 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Volition ® Copyright © All rights reserved. Volition is a registered trademark of Volition.com LLC. Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.48 seconds. Software © Snitz Forums