Previous Page | Next Page

Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 74

Suzan @ GAP
Contributor

Melbourne, Victoria
Australia
71 Posts

Posted - 12/20/2007 :  7:45:42 PM  Visit Suzan @ GAP's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
Hi Everyone,

Thank you for your kind words.

Chris59 - You should be receiving a call from the Team to sort this out today. I will be following this up to ensure you are paid for that assignment.

Just to let you all know that I will be going on holidays today until January 21st.
I am getting married on January 4th and will be away on my honeymoon.

I wish you all a wonderful Christmas and New Year.

I will catch up with you all when I return.

Please continue to forward your emails to me, as I would like to keep a copy and track of shopper issues.

Kind Regards

Suzan Izzet

Best regards,

Suzan Izzet
GAPbuster Worldwide
suzan.izzet@gapbuster.com
http://www.gapbuster.com/xec/
Go to Top of Page

SheilaW
Star Contributor

Fairfield, CA
USA
881 Posts

Posted - 12/20/2007 :  9:00:25 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Congratulations Suzan
Have a wonderful honeymoon and don't even think about us. We'll miss you but will manage OK.

Sheila, NoCal
Proudly shopping Solano County including Travis AFB.
Gold Certified.
Go to Top of Page

Mike Man

Canada
35 Posts

Posted - 12/21/2007 :  09:25:50 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Congratulations!!!! Suzan

Enjoy your Honeymoon.

Mike
Go to Top of Page

Chris59
Valued Contributor

Palmerston North
New Zealand
105 Posts

Posted - 12/21/2007 :  11:18:48 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Maybe it was you jan, no one rang me yesterday

Chris
Go to Top of Page

JanB27
Star Contributor

OH
USA
4831 Posts

Posted - 12/21/2007 :  3:04:46 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I received an e-mail that they got my message through their feedback site and apparently the question was explained to their satisfaction.

Jan
Go to Top of Page

Chris59
Valued Contributor

Palmerston North
New Zealand
105 Posts

Posted - 12/21/2007 :  5:20:42 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
wow jan . the system has worked!!!!

Chris
Go to Top of Page

Patty Herbert
Contributor

IL
USA
94 Posts

Posted - 12/24/2007 :  11:34:01 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Strange I got a email stating that I am no longer needed to shop for them for a client and I don't really understand why. I don't think I did anything incorrectly and if I did an explanation would be great. This happen to anyone else or just me.

Patty in Il
Go to Top of Page

Nancy T.
Contributor

CO
USA
80 Posts

Posted - 12/28/2007 :  11:24:30 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Patty, same thing happened to me after repeated fights with their website, and complaints on this forum. Suzan assured me it was not due to stating my opinions on Volition, but flatly refused to tell me why. As far as I can figure, I have NEVER broken one of their rules, and have certainly never flaked on a shop. I've asked why, and they just won't tell me. My last email to Suzan over a month ago has been ignored, and I'm not holding my breath.
Oh, well, I'm not that big on french fries anyway.

Nancy T, headed to Subway instead

Nancy
Go to Top of Page

Jo in Fla
Contributor

Florida
USA
55 Posts

Posted - 12/28/2007 :  4:21:33 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Patty Herbert

Strange I got a email stating that I am no longer needed to shop for them for a client and I don't really understand why. I don't think I did anything incorrectly and if I did an explanation would be great. This happen to anyone else or just me.

Same thing happened to me, and I never even accepted or performed a shop for them as they had very little in my area (you have to go back a few pages on this thread to see my gripe about it). The e-mail was obviously a canned one about how valuable my shopping has been for them and mentioned a specific client that they don't even shop in Florida. It's not just you.
Go to Top of Page

Jahn Z
Contributor

USA
76 Posts

Posted - 12/29/2007 :  9:28:19 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
What happened to their electronic store assignments? No more that client? Thanks

Jahn
Go to Top of Page

SherryDG
Star Contributor

Chicago Burbs, IL
USA
368 Posts

Posted - 01/02/2008 :  08:44:02 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Oh dang

Anyone get their direct deposit yet??

Patience is a virtue-I need to get me some, I know

SherryDG
MSPA Silver
Happily shopping the Chicagoland area
Go to Top of Page

Jason Petersen
Star Contributor

Dyer, Indiana
USA
413 Posts

Posted - 01/02/2008 :  12:29:18 PM  Send Jason Petersen an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
I have not...sent an enquiry, but we'll see when/if they get back...

Surprising it didn't come on Monday. Seemed like a lot of companies tried to get payments out so they would be received in 2007 rather than in 2008....Since that would have fallen right in line with GBs payment schedule, it's strange/disppointing that there was a delay...but just that much less to claim this year and more to claim next year.

MSPA Silver Certified
Shopping NW Indiana, Chicago's SouthEast Suburbs and Downtown Chicago
Go to Top of Page

Jason Petersen
Star Contributor

Dyer, Indiana
USA
413 Posts

Posted - 01/03/2008 :  05:08:03 AM  Send Jason Petersen an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
Got my direct deposit over night...shows in my account now.

MSPA Silver Certified
Shopping NW Indiana, Chicago's SouthEast Suburbs and Downtown Chicago
Go to Top of Page

SherryDG
Star Contributor

Chicago Burbs, IL
USA
368 Posts

Posted - 01/03/2008 :  07:21:35 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Jason Petersen

I have not...sent an enquiry, but we'll see when/if they get back...

Surprising it didn't come on Monday. Seemed like a lot of companies tried to get payments out so they would be received in 2007 rather than in 2008....Since that would have fallen right in line with GBs payment schedule, it's strange/disppointing that there was a delay...but just that much less to claim this year and more to claim next year.
Just received the payment All is good

SherryDG
MSPA Silver
Happily shopping the Chicagoland area
Go to Top of Page

Jennifer Cassada
Valued Contributor

Rio Grande, NJ
USA
193 Posts

Posted - 01/03/2008 :  5:35:57 PM  Send Jennifer Cassada an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
I've looked the past few weeks and there are only 4 assignments showing for the entire US. I did a shop a few months ago with no problems so I'm wondering what the deal is. I keep getting the email that says something along the lines of a prize if you sign up for a certain assignment, but there is no assignment to sign up for.

Shopping the South Jersey Shore
Go to Top of Page

Karen in IL
Valued Contributor

Kankakee, IL
USA
148 Posts

Posted - 01/04/2008 :  12:26:50 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Jennifer Cassada

I've looked the past few weeks and there are only 4 assignments showing for the entire US. I did a shop a few months ago with no problems so I'm wondering what the deal is. I keep getting the email that says something along the lines of a prize if you sign up for a certain assignment, but there is no assignment to sign up for.
There are more jobs than that in my area alone. I did one tonight.

karen

Gold Certified
Shopping Kankakee and surrounding counties
Go to Top of Page

JuddiHoo

CA
USA
29 Posts

Posted - 01/04/2008 :  6:29:17 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I have worked for Gapbuster for about 9 months now and they pay very well and on time. I have had no problems with them and they have alot of work. I feel they are reliable.
Go to Top of Page

Rita Collins
Star Contributor

Michiana, MI
USA
518 Posts

Posted - 01/04/2008 :  7:58:13 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Jennifer Cassada

You might be blocked from seeing assignments due to the way you answered the screening questions.

Rita Collins
Shopping Michiana
Go to Top of Page

ValricoConnie
Star Contributor

FL
USA
1083 Posts

Posted - 01/04/2008 :  8:40:02 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
quote:
You might be blocked from seeing assignments due to the way you answered the screening questions.
That's interesting! I have not seen any assignments in Florida the last two months, but I didn't answer any screening questions-to my knowledge. Darn!

>^..^< ::¤Connie¤::¤Gold Certified¤:: >^..^<
Go to Top of Page

JanB27
Star Contributor

OH
USA
4831 Posts

Posted - 01/05/2008 :  09:30:56 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
They frequently give you a one-page questionnaire to submit. If you have worked for that client, don't have a car, etc. you are not permitted to shop for that client.

Jan
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 74 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Volition ® Copyright © All rights reserved. Volition is a registered trademark of Volition.com LLC. Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.38 seconds. Software © Snitz Forums