Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 74

PJLaw1
Star Contributor

Nowhereville, NW
USA
370 Posts

Posted - 04/11/2005 :  11:49:37 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I signed up with them a couple of months ago. I receive random emails from them and never see any jobs available in NC.

Philip
Silver Certified
Shopping Eastern NC
Go to Top of Page

TracyZ
Contributor

Buffalo, NY
USA
52 Posts

Posted - 04/12/2005 :  05:26:58 AM  Visit TracyZ's Homepage  Send TracyZ an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
Anyone have a valid email address or ph number for them? I just got my email bounced back as invalid.

MSPA Silver certified since 2/05 mlx4ti.
Happliy shopping Western NY
Go to Top of Page

.StephanieA
Inactive

Redmond, WA
USA
1816 Posts

Posted - 04/12/2005 :  09:47:20 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
TracyZ Is this the one your using?:
shopper.enquiries@gapbuster.com

Best to use this:
www.xec.gapbuster.com
and go to the web site then go to Enguiry and you can ask a question there.

Hope that helps. BTW, I do not see any shops listed for NY.

Shopping WA especially, Redmond, Kirkland, Bellevue, Woodinville and from Tukwila to Lynnwood.
MSPA Gold
Go to Top of Page

TracyZ
Contributor

Buffalo, NY
USA
52 Posts

Posted - 04/12/2005 :  10:55:08 AM  Visit TracyZ's Homepage  Send TracyZ an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
That's how I did it. I went to their web site and clicked on contact us or whatever their wording was. Any suggestions?

Go to Top of Page

.SaoriC
Inactive

USA
19 Posts

Posted - 04/12/2005 :  4:29:31 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Hi Tracy,

They have been putting the following address on their emails lately - xeassignmentsusa@gapbuster.com

Probably best to try them on that one if you're having trouble with the web site.

Saori
Go to Top of Page

Debbie A
Apprentice

Litchfield, IL
USA
3 Posts

Posted - 04/13/2005 :  04:51:16 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I just signed up on their website. I wasn't required to enter any information regarding my bank account. Maybe they have been reading Volition's forum.

Deborah Y Anderson
Go to Top of Page

Jacqi
Apprentice

Hollywood, FL
USA
2 Posts

Posted - 04/13/2005 :  07:53:45 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I have shopped for them and recv'd payment within alloted time frame.

No problems for me here in South Florida

Broward/North Dade County Shopper

MSPA Gold Certified 01/29/2005
Go to Top of Page

.DonnaMorehouse in CA
Inactive

Sacramento, CA
USA
287 Posts

Posted - 04/20/2005 :  05:48:21 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I wanted to add myabout Gapbusters. I recently accepted an assignment with them. I inputed the report and it didn't go through. Then I did it a second time and I still wasn't sure it went through. I sent two e-mails explaining that I had done the shop but I wasn't sure if the paperwork went through.Sure enough yesterday I got an e-mail saying the shop didn't go through and they didn't receive my paperwork.But the scheduler said they would pay anyway since I attempted twice to enter the paperwork and if I wanted to do it again next week they would pay me again. I never heard of such a thing. Usually if the company doesn't receive your report you might or might not be believed that you tried to enter it. I would have offered to do the shop on my own dime but they insist on paying me twice. Plus the e-mail was one of the friendliest I've received!
Go to Top of Page

TracyZ
Contributor

Buffalo, NY
USA
52 Posts

Posted - 04/20/2005 :  11:22:27 AM  Visit TracyZ's Homepage  Send TracyZ an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
Please someone, I need a valid 800 number or valid email address to conact them. The email addy on their web site comes back as undeliverable.

Go to Top of Page

Natasha

Akron, OH
USA
23 Posts

Posted - 04/20/2005 :  11:46:22 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
What I have in my file. Hope it will help.
Good luck!

Who we are: Locations

USA
GAPbuster Worldwide.
2021 Midwest Road, Suite 200
Oak Brook, Illinois 60523
Tel 630-705-5050 Fax 630-705-5051

Natasha
Shopping North-East Ohio
MSPA GOLD CERTIFIED
Go to Top of Page

OntarioGinaG
Contributor

St. Catharines, Ontario
Canada
91 Posts

Posted - 04/29/2005 :  06:18:09 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Does anyone know where to print out your audit form? I can't seem to find it. The assignment is in my list, but there is no link to the audit form.
P.S. I was never asked for any bank information when I signed up and I got my confirmation e-amil the next day. I guess since they are on PayPal now, I don't have to do anything?
Go to Top of Page

TracyZ
Contributor

Buffalo, NY
USA
52 Posts

Posted - 04/29/2005 :  06:43:48 AM  Visit TracyZ's Homepage  Send TracyZ an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
This is by far the strangest company I've ever encountered. I signed up 4/1 and never got an email with a user id & password. I tried emailing them at 3 different email addresses all which come back as undeliverable. One email addy was on their website under contact us, one was given on a phone message on their shopper hotline and that too came back as invalid and the third was given to me by a fellow shopper. Another shopper did a very nice thing by replying to one of the emails they sent her with my information and asked them to contact me regarding my user id and password. She asked them for an email address I could contact them at. They replied and gave her a webiste address (not email address) and the website isn't valid??

If anyone has any contact information for this company please post it. Thanks

Go to Top of Page

Melissa in MO.

St. Louis, MO
USA
23 Posts

Posted - 04/29/2005 :  06:58:09 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I recently got an email from this address: usa@gapbuster.com

Hope this helps!

Melissa
Go to Top of Page

Shauna

Lehi, UT
USA
21 Posts

Posted - 04/29/2005 :  07:29:09 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
OntarioGinaG --

DOWNLOADING YOUR PAPERWORK

Here's a short guide on how you can download your shopping paperwork:

1. Login in to www.xec.gapbuster.com with your shopper code and password.

2. Click on WebExpress

3. Enter your assignment number

4. Click on the 'Show Assignment Papers' button

5. Print out your paperwork.

Hope this helps!

Silver certified to shop in Salt Lake City, Provo, and Orem
Go to Top of Page

OntarioGinaG
Contributor

St. Catharines, Ontario
Canada
91 Posts

Posted - 04/29/2005 :  07:51:23 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Actually, I just got the confirmation e-mail for my assignment. They said I cannot access the paperwork until Sunday May 29! How odd. But I guess that's because my assignment isn't until June 1.
Go to Top of Page

Ava Collett
Valued Contributor

Russellville, Arkansas
USA
126 Posts

Posted - 04/29/2005 :  08:37:43 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I signed up and received my password and ID as soon as I finished the application and testing...........but Arkansas is not even in their list of states. Hopefully, they eill get some clients in Arkansas, as they keep sending me e-mails telling me to go accept jobs at the site.

Ava-Silver Certified Shopper
Go to Top of Page

TracyZ
Contributor

Buffalo, NY
USA
52 Posts

Posted - 04/29/2005 :  10:10:04 AM  Visit TracyZ's Homepage  Send TracyZ an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Melissa in MO.

I recently got an email from this address: usa@gapbuster.com

Hope this helps!

Melissa

I just tried this addy and it too came back as undeliverable. That's 4 email addresses for them now that I've tried.

Has anyone in NY gotten a shop from them?

Go to Top of Page

.SaoriC
Inactive

USA
19 Posts

Posted - 05/03/2005 :  11:49:50 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Tracy, have you tried the email addy I posted previously? It's xeassignmentsusa@gapbuster.com

Hopefully this works for you!

Saori
Go to Top of Page

TracyZ
Contributor

Buffalo, NY
USA
52 Posts

Posted - 05/04/2005 :  05:31:00 AM  Visit TracyZ's Homepage  Send TracyZ an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
Yes I have (thanks!) and that too came back as undeliverable. Even the email address their recorded telephone hotline gives to contact them comes back as invalid.

I give up on this company. It shouldn't be this hard to contact them. I've applied TWICE and never received a shopper id and password either time. I've emailed 4 email addresses (all which come back as invalid) and left a phone message and no one called back. I give up.

Go to Top of Page

Cynthia MT
Contributor

Milwaukee, Wisconsin
USA
95 Posts

Posted - 05/04/2005 :  05:49:01 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Donna, I am relieved to read your post and discover that I am not the only one. I entered a very detailed report two days ago for a shop that went every kind of crazy. It apparently didn't go through when I submitted it. I have been sending regular (as in three so far) reguests for help through their enquiry link. I have not received any replies. I have received five email reminders that my shop is late. I don't want to take all the time to input it again until I have had some contact with an actual person. Do you have any suggestions?

This is my first shop for this company, due to their new client in my area. It is by no means my first shop overall, however and I have never submitted a late report. I have lost two nights of sleep worrying about how to resolve this and maintain my reputation.

Silver Certified (i2zcfj) and Shopping Southeast Wisconsin
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 74 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Volition Copyright All rights reserved. Volition is a registered trademark of Volition.com LLC. Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.42 seconds. Software © Snitz Forums