Previous Page | Next Page

Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 74

Jessica865
Contributor

USA
58 Posts

Posted - 06/07/2008 :  7:20:31 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
When did you do the shop, Traci? I remember shopping for them and it seemed like a long wait for the pay, but I did get it.
Go to Top of Page

MsJudi
Star Contributor

New Jersey
USA
582 Posts

Posted - 06/07/2008 :  9:35:39 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
When I first started shopping with them about 3-4 years ago, they paid super fast, sometimes within a week or less. It was great. Then they went to once or twice a month, but still paid promptly and reliably. I did a shop for them in May & have 2 scheduled for June so far, but there's been a lapse of many months when I didn't even check their board. So now I'm wondering what's up with their pay schedule? I've always been paid in the past, so I never gave it a thought until I read the posts above. They are offering some good bonuses for June, so I thought I'd pick a few up. We'll see......

Judi
Go to Top of Page

Tracie
Valued Contributor

Oswego, IL
USA
235 Posts

Posted - 06/08/2008 :  1:47:02 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
quote:
When did you do the shop, Traci?
I've been waiting for payment since January!!!! Three emails...no reply.

Tracie
Silver Certified
Go to Top of Page

Karen in IL
Valued Contributor

Kankakee, IL
USA
148 Posts

Posted - 06/09/2008 :  11:36:46 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Did you email Suzan, who reads this board? Look back through the posts and find her email address. She's been very helpful to many on the board.

karen

Gold Certified
Shopping Kankakee and surrounding counties
Go to Top of Page

Jim P
Contributor

Vancouver, WA
USA
68 Posts

Posted - 06/11/2008 :  10:36:38 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
To anybody who's had a shop rejected by them: How long did it take? I'm pretty sure I messed up the very first FF shop I did for them on Saturday, and I still haven't heard anything back. It's like waiting for the other shoe to drop.

Jim
Shopping in The Vancouver, WA/Portland, OR Metro areas.
Go to Top of Page

.Dee Shops
Inactive

HI
USA
153 Posts

Posted - 06/11/2008 :  4:40:38 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I got paid for March shops in April. You have to be sure you have entered bank routing numbers and done it correctly, as not having entered my bank account had held up my getting paid the previous month.

I haven't done anything for them in a couple of months, because I am totally uninterested in the "rice" shop, and they seem to have lost the gas client I did all my shops for. But, I have a Japanese restaurant scheduled with them soon.

Dee
Go to Top of Page

Tracie
Valued Contributor

Oswego, IL
USA
235 Posts

Posted - 06/12/2008 :  2:52:00 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
quote:
Did you email Suzan, who reads this board?
I emailed her yesterday, so hopefully I will get this resolved.

quote:
You have to be sure you have entered bank routing numbers and done it correctly, as not having entered my bank account had held up my getting paid the previous month.

This had been a problem previously, and it was corrected in January. I could REALLY use that $70!!! :)

Tracie
Silver Certified
Go to Top of Page

Tracie
Valued Contributor

Oswego, IL
USA
235 Posts

Posted - 06/13/2008 :  06:52:32 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I just wanted to update! I did indeed receive an email from Suzan, and then from the payment department. My payment should be on the way in July.

Tracie
Silver Certified
Go to Top of Page

Karen in IL
Valued Contributor

Kankakee, IL
USA
148 Posts

Posted - 06/13/2008 :  9:49:42 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Suzan's the best. I've never needed her help, but have seen many good results on this board.

Actually, I probably do need her help. I was careless, I guess, with the certification test, and just excluded myself from ff shops. Don't know how that happened...thought I checked over the answers, but may have made an inadvertent click.

That will surely cut down on my volume of phone calls, but I need to get back to that company!

karen

Gold Certified
Go to Top of Page

Suzan @ GAP
Contributor

Melbourne, Victoria
Australia
71 Posts

Posted - 06/16/2008 :  7:00:55 PM  Visit Suzan @ GAP's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
Hi Guys,

Thank you for your kind words!

Im just glad I can help you all!

Karen in IL send me and email with your shoppercode and I will reset the screening questions for you, so that you will be eligible to select ff jobs.

Best regards,

Suzan Izzet
GAPbuster Worldwide
suzan.izzet@gapbuster.com
http://www.gapbuster.com/xec/
Go to Top of Page

Karen in IL
Valued Contributor

Kankakee, IL
USA
148 Posts

Posted - 06/16/2008 :  7:23:09 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Thanks for the offer, Suzan, but I used the Enquiry and got a prompt response. I gotta say...I used Enquiry 3 times in the past week or so to move shops around at the last minute to better fit my schedule -- I had gotten some last minute calls to do the ff ones, and I got quick responses each time!

I really do like this company.

karen

Gold Certified
Go to Top of Page

.Dee Shops
Inactive

HI
USA
153 Posts

Posted - 06/16/2008 :  11:56:08 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I LOVELOVELOVELOVE the quick and ever so easy to fill in forms this company has. Last night I did a mid-scale Japanese hibachi-style restaurant shop for this company. The other companies I shop for would have required several thousand words. This one? I checked the boxes! I wrote NO sentences. It was reimbursement only up to a certain amount, and we went over, but not by much. We got a *great* and FUN dinner experience for minimal work and a tiny amount of cash spent on my part. The report took 5 minutes, literally. I'll be signing up for that one the next time I can! Gotta love Gapbuster! Easiest forms I ever get is for their shops...

Dee
Go to Top of Page

Char96782
Contributor

HI
USA
75 Posts

Posted - 06/18/2008 :  03:21:46 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I recently applied to be a shopper but I haven't heard back from them. Does this mean they've rejected my application?

Char
Go to Top of Page

Cindy in FL

Welllington, FL
USA
42 Posts

Posted - 07/02/2008 :  04:31:14 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Jason Petersen

Thank you for spending your time being a mystery shopper for GAPbuster Worldwide. The experiences you have reported have been very valuable for our clients.
Our clients require us to provide a broad range of shoppers and shoppers expectations of customer service; therefore we periodically review our shopper base. The result of this means that some shoppers are removed from our system. Based on the current review your services at this time will no longer be required by GAPbuster Worldwide.
We hope that the shopper experience you have had with GAPbuster Worldwide has been a positive one knowing that your feedback has helped our clients improve their service to all customers.

GAPbuster Team

This morning I got this letter, too, but I have never done a shop with them. Didn't think it was worth going 20+ miles for an $8 fee. Oh, well.
Go to Top of Page

Madge Shawver
Star Contributor

PA
USA
299 Posts

Posted - 07/02/2008 :  05:10:36 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
this is rather strange....I never knew why I was deleted from their site. Oh well, guess they just didn't want me either, even though I did "help them out" with shops.

Madge
Go to Top of Page

Patty Herbert
Contributor

IL
USA
94 Posts

Posted - 07/14/2008 :  08:13:37 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Has anyone been able to do the ff shops after getting the email that you are no longer needed. Just wondering.

Patty in Il
Go to Top of Page

Quinn
Star Contributor

Atlanta, GA
USA
50247 Posts

Posted - 07/14/2008 :  09:18:52 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Since they got a letter saying that they were no longer needed it would be quite surprsing indeed, if they did another shop.
Go to Top of Page

Capri
Apprentice

AZ
USA
2 Posts

Posted - 07/14/2008 :  09:36:30 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Yes I have and find them to be a good company that pays on time. I look for assignment on the self assign board all the time - recommended!
Go to Top of Page

Jason Petersen
Star Contributor

Dyer, Indiana
USA
413 Posts

Posted - 07/14/2008 :  12:03:43 PM  Send Jason Petersen an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
When I got my letter I was removed from the system and unable to login to the website...

Worst part was, I got the email and didn't even read it because I always got crap from them and continued to conduct a shop I had scheduled a day or two later. When I went to login to enter it, I was unable. I then went back to the email and saw that I had been fired.

MSPA Silver Certified
Shopping NW Indiana, Chicago's SouthEast Suburbs and Downtown Chicago
Go to Top of Page

MichaelinNH
Star Contributor

New Hampshire
USA
488 Posts

Posted - 07/14/2008 :  3:46:18 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
All we have is the bag of rice shop in New England now. Several of the electronic stores they used to do have closed and the fast food is covered by another large MSC in this area.

MSPA Gold 8/9/2006 MSPA Silver 6/23/2007
Video Shopper Certified 6/9/2011 NV Workcard R-061144. Shopping 50 States, Puerto Rico & Canada.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 74 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Volition Copyright All rights reserved. Volition is a registered trademark of Volition.com LLC. Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.44 seconds. Software © Snitz Forums