Printer Friendly

Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

.WandaC
Inactive

Baker, LA
USA
1 Posts

Posted - 01/12/2004 :  10:30:47 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I have the opportunity for a job with the above company and would appreciate any feedback anyone may have regarding ARM-Retail or Advanced Retail Merchandising. Thank you

MaryL
Valued Contributor

Richmond, VA
USA
185 Posts

Posted - 03/10/2004 :  05:09:47 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Any one get laid off with Advanced Retail Merchandising? I was told they will not doing any planed projects in the Mid-Atlantic area. Their sole contract was with Winn Dixie and everything is on hold.
Go to Top of Page

CherylSiF
Trainee

Greensboro, NC
USA
6 Posts

Posted - 04/14/2004 :  12:46:48 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Need feedback about this company. They called wanting to set up an interview.

Cheryl
Go to Top of Page

MaryL
Valued Contributor

Richmond, VA
USA
185 Posts

Posted - 04/15/2004 :  9:06:17 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
They did work in the Winn Dixie stores but have pulled out. It was not enough work to keep reps busy. The managers in the Raleigh NC area were laid off and are looking for jobs. Maybe they have gotten a new contract. They pay on time, but they like to change the schedule alot and the work was very off and on. I left because I did not like being called the night before a set and getting a message that it was cancelled. They always blamed the changes on Winn Dixie.
Go to Top of Page

BrianInGA
Valued Contributor

Columbus, GA
USA
148 Posts

Posted - 08/26/2009 :  08:51:59 AM  Send BrianInGA an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
I have an interview coming up next week, and it sounds like they do a good bit of work in my area. Thanks.

Brian
MSPA Silver Certified - Contact me for your shopping and merchandising needs in Columbus, GA and Phenix City, AL
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Please take this quick survey about Volition.com
Click here for the survey.

Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Volition Copyright All rights reserved. Volition is a registered trademark of Volition.com LLC. Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.12 seconds. Software © Snitz Forums