Username:
Password:
Save PasswordRegister
Forgot Password / Username?
Home | Search | Chat | FAQ | Posting Rules

All Forums
 Mystery Shopping, Merchandising & Demo
 Mystery Shopping
 Feedback Requested: Creative Image Associates, Inc.
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly

Next Page

Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 3

NancyFL
Contributor

FL
USA
96 Posts

Posted - 01/21/2004 :  5:52:26 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Has anyone shopped for Creative Image Associates? Did they pay on time? Is it a company that you would shop for again?

They have postings on the MSPA site. They replied to my request by sending an email with an attachment including an application and form letter. I haven't opened the attachment yet, since I hadn't heard of this company before.

5 yrs Mystery Shopping
East/Central Florida
*Silver Certified*

TSA_Sarah
Valued Contributor

Arkansas
USA
108 Posts

Posted - 01/21/2004 :  6:00:20 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
CIA is one of my favorite companies. They have plenty of work in my area. They are exceptionally friendly and pay within 30 days. At the beginning of each month they send me my assignments which are usually due towards the end of the month.

Sarah
MSPA Gold Certified
Go to Top of Page

DonnaS_MA
Contributor

Townsend, MA
USA
96 Posts

Posted - 01/22/2004 :  03:28:56 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I have worked for Creative Image since last summer. They are great to work with. They pay like clockwork and are quick to get back to you when you have a question. I highly recommend them

Gold Certified
Go to Top of Page

Rachael Collinsworth
Star Contributor

Winchester, Kentucky
USA
403 Posts

Posted - 01/22/2004 :  10:07:48 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Does anyone know how to sign up with this company through the website? For the life of me I couldn't find an application link.

Rachael Collinsworth
MSPA Gold Certified
Shopping much of Central KY
Go to Top of Page

KathyCA
Contributor

CA
USA
56 Posts

Posted - 01/22/2004 :  10:40:37 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Rachael,

I went into the contacts link and e-mailed them directly inquiring about signing up. I received a response within ten minutes.

Give it a try

Kathy
MSPA Gold Certified
Go to Top of Page

.ciaKate
Inactive

Lunenburg, MA
USA
44 Posts

Posted - 06/16/2004 :  10:47:34 AM  Visit .ciaKate's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
If you are interested in bank and credit union shops please contact Creative Image Associates Inc. We do not have a sign up area on our website, you will need to email us with your location.

http://www.creativeimage.net

We are currently looking for shoppers in the following states:
Arkansas, Oklahoma, Michigan, Indiana, Florida, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, Long Island NY, Maine, Mississippi, Southern New Hampshire, Bermuda,

Kate Carrig
MSPA Gold Certified Shopper/Scheduler
Go to Top of Page

.Sharon59
Inactive

Sebastian, FL
USA
89 Posts

Posted - 06/16/2004 :  6:47:10 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
CIA is one of my favorite companies to work with. Kate is wonderful, answers emails faster than lightning! They have a very professional book for their guidelines, and Kate is quick to give you ideas to make your shop successful. They pay quickly! They are A+ in my book!!

Sharon
Shopping the treasure coast of Florida
silver certified 2x9kdv
Go to Top of Page

Ava Collett
Valued Contributor

Russellville, Arkansas
USA
126 Posts

Posted - 06/16/2004 :  8:22:21 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Yes , they are great.They send me my assignments on the first of the month and they are due towards the end of the month.They pay each month,on time and they pay mileage.

Ava-Silver Certified Shopper
Go to Top of Page

Laurie
Valued Contributor

Port Saint Lucie, Florida
USA
108 Posts

Posted - 07/22/2004 :  2:22:16 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I would like to bump this post up. I shop for Kate in the Treasure Coast area. She is in desperate need of shoppers around here and has posted today with jobs available. I can tell you that she is one of the best schedulers I have EVER worked with and Creative Image pay quickly and fairly. I wouldn't take the shops if they weren't worth my while! I hope anyone in this area will contact her; she needs dependable shoppers!

MSPA Gold Certified yxelnt
Shopping Florida's Treasure Coast and Palm Beaches
Go to Top of Page

Sandi In Mississippi
Star Contributor

MS
USA
1285 Posts

Posted - 07/22/2004 :  2:44:00 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Another vote for Creative Image Associates. Their direction booklet is packed with tips to make the shops easier and keep you from getting made. I enjoyed meeting Kate, my scheduler, at the Florida conference. The company has a very personal and organized presence. I've been 100% pleased with pay, directions, and contact. I highly recommend this company.
Go to Top of Page

SharonB
Contributor

Palm Beach, Florida
USA
61 Posts

Posted - 07/22/2004 :  4:32:26 PM  Send SharonB an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
Kate is great to work for. She also does some of the mystery shops herself, so she knows what we go through in "the field".
Good pay, good company and a great scheduler.

Sharon
Shopping Palm Beach County, Florida
MSPA Gold Certified
Go to Top of Page

.ciaKate
Inactive

Lunenburg, MA
USA
44 Posts

Posted - 07/23/2004 :  12:55:22 PM  Visit .ciaKate's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
Thanks for all the kind words!!

It was great to see some of you in Orlando! I hope to meet more great shoppers in person in the future!

I agree with all of you, Creative Image is a great company to work for

Kate Carrig
Go to Top of Page

TensyAR
Trainee

Sunrise, FL
USA
8 Posts

Posted - 07/23/2004 :  1:29:51 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Hi
I have worked for them for a year. They are good to work with and pay on time. I recommend them! Good luck.

Tensy Rothman
Gold Certified
Go to Top of Page

MandaJo111
Valued Contributor

Savannah, Georgia
USA
135 Posts

Posted - 09/28/2004 :  12:18:38 PM  Send MandaJo111 an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
This is a wodnerful company to work for. They explain everything early, the pay is very well in line with the work required, and Kate is wonderful. As others have mentioned, you get your assignments and have a few weeks to complete them. I love working with CIA.

Amanda Nuckoles
Shopping Savannah, GA, Fort Stewart, and Hunter Army Airfield
Go to Top of Page

Angela Burton
Valued Contributor

Schererville, IN
USA
197 Posts

Posted - 09/28/2004 :  11:42:25 PM  Send Angela Burton an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
I have to agree with most of the posts so far. Initially, CIA did not have shops in my area. I met Kate at the Orlando conference and she contacted me a few weeks later about a new client in my area. I now have a new contact at CIA - Jennifer, and she is just as great to work with. I have enjoyed the shops I've done for CIA (only 2 months worth) and look forward to more shops with this company. They are available - phone or email - you have a realistic time frame for completing shops, and the pay is reasonable and paid in a timely manner. Plus, they reimburse mileage.

Shopping NW Indiana
MSPA Gold Certified #7cw9pu
Go to Top of Page

TheresaCinNWIN

Northwest, Indiana
USA
30 Posts

Posted - 09/30/2004 :  5:57:02 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I have done one shop for CIA 'so far'. Jennifer, my CIA contact, has been great to work with. She responds to emails quickly and provides good feeback when asked.

The reports aren't bad at all if you follow their example.

I hope to do more shops for them in the future.

Theresa C.
MSPA Gold Shopper jwkksg
Shopping/Merchandising NW Indiana and a little beyond
Go to Top of Page

.ciaKate
Inactive

Lunenburg, MA
USA
44 Posts

Posted - 10/28/2004 :  3:18:33 PM  Visit .ciaKate's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
A note to all shoppers-
if you are interested in working with us, all of our schedulers are now posting job openings on the Volition boards, as well as the MSPA boards. Please look for our listings and contact the appropriate scheduler.

We are:
ciaKate
ciaJoanne
ciaLiz
ciaMichelle and
Leslie Marcantonio

We look forward to working with you!

Please review each scheduler's postings to view cities we need shoppers in.

Kate Carrig
Go to Top of Page

LyndaK
Star Contributor

Toledo, Ohio
USA
273 Posts

Posted - 02/09/2005 :  08:24:27 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
LOVE CIA! They pay like clockwork, give you your assignments at the first of the month so you can schedule your month. Pay mileage, and my scheduler Jen is fantastic!

Lynda
Go to Top of Page

MaryH
Valued Contributor

Oklahoma City, OK
USA
141 Posts

Posted - 02/09/2005 :  1:19:34 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
They are awesome. They give you an e-mail at the beginning of the month, plenty of time to complete an assignment. Most of all, they are very helpful when you have a question.
Go to Top of Page

SusanB
Valued Contributor

North Port, FL
USA
110 Posts

Posted - 02/10/2005 :  07:38:04 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Please add my Kudos to CIA! The scheduler I work with is wonderful about responding quickly to questions, and they pay quickly. I have been shopping for them since September, and I hope to continue to do so.

Silver Certified - kh63a1
Shopping in SW Florida
Go to Top of Page

AudreyB
Valued Contributor

West Plains, Missouri
USA
197 Posts

Posted - 06/23/2005 :  9:33:26 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I've done quite a few shops for them this months. I'm not sure about payment (it's not due yet), but Leslie is great to work with. She responds to all questions quickly and I've never had to wait more than a few hours to get an answer.

I'd work for them again in a heartbeat.

Audrey

Audrey
happily shopping southern Missouri and northern Arkansas
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 3 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Volition Copyright All rights reserved. Volition is a registered trademark of Volition.com LLC. Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.42 seconds. Software © Snitz Forums