Username:
Password:
Save PasswordRegister
Forgot Password / Username?
Home | Search | Chat | FAQ | Posting Rules

All Forums
 Mystery Shopping, Merchandising & Demo
 Mystery Shopping
 Feedback Requested: Creative Image Associates, Inc.
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly

Previous Page

Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 3

Val AC
Valued Contributor

USA
173 Posts

Posted - 08/13/2007 :  7:07:33 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
G,

Thanks for the reply. I stopped shopping with them b/c it felt like what was happening with a lot of mystery shopping companies, you know, trying to lower the pay on you. Like I really feel like driving to do a $10 shop, then driving in the opposite direction to do another $10 shop. I used to be able to make some decent money with them with the old system. I think they offered me one $10 assignment the first month it changed.

The other issue I'm not willing to do anymore is open a bank account and get my credit pulled. It really affects your scores. CIA shops a lot of financial institutions and when I shopped for them before, they directed me to open an account.

I think they still have the same client I shopped in Florida.
Go to Top of Page

Debbo
Star Contributor

Charlotte, NC
USA
267 Posts

Posted - 10/27/2007 :  07:34:34 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
http://www.libn.com/article.htm?articleID=40369

Good article on this company, and MS in general.

Debra
MSPA Shopper of the Year 2009
Video shopping in the Carolinas and throughout the US
Go to Top of Page

Laurie
Valued Contributor

Port Saint Lucie, Florida
USA
108 Posts

Posted - 10/27/2007 :  08:43:00 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I'm still shopping for CIA (almost three years) and they're one of my favorite companies. They do not have many face to face shops in my area but because I've been with them for them quite a while I get assigned phone shops. I will go out of my way to help them with hard to fill and last minute shops in a heartbeat. Holly, Leslie and Michelle are great!

MSPA Gold Certified yxelnt
Shopping Florida's Treasure Coast and Palm Beaches
Go to Top of Page

GNovello
Valued Contributor

Framingham, MA
USA
172 Posts

Posted - 10/28/2007 :  06:17:02 AM  Send GNovello an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
Greetings,

May I take this opportunity to say how much I love shopping for CIA and working for Holly. I have accounts at four of their clients here in MA. I have opened CDs, taken car loans, gotten a credit card and applied for overdraft protection as part of my shops. I am unaware of any effect it has had on my credit score because I always get approved for these things, not to mention good rates. I also like the fact that they mileage

Regards,
Guy Novello
Gold Certified
Full Time Shopper
Go to Top of Page

JennyJo

Nashua, NH
USA
39 Posts

Posted - 11/11/2007 :  03:48:23 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Hi just wondering if this company was still doing mystery shopping. I have emailed the scheduler a couple of times looking for assignments and she never emailed me a response back. In the past about 4 months ago I would get a response just saying nothing available but would keep in mind for next month. As I said I have emailed her about once each month for atleast the last two months with no responses. Maybe I did something wrong. I have no clue.
Go to Top of Page

GNovello
Valued Contributor

Framingham, MA
USA
172 Posts

Posted - 11/12/2007 :  12:21:28 PM  Send GNovello an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
Hi JennyJo,

Which email address did you use? As far as I know they still have one client in NH and one with an office in northern MA if you ever come down this way.

I see Holly online most every day and I would be glad to get you hooked up with her.

Regards,
Guy Novello
Gold Certified
Full Time Shopper
Go to Top of Page

Karen Lind
Apprentice

Galena, Mo
USA
1 Posts

Posted - 04/09/2008 :  4:01:55 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I've been working with Leslie at Creative Image Associate for a couple of years now. She is fabulous to work with! This is a great company that pays timely. I highly recommend them.

Karen Lind
MSPA Gold Certified
Southwest Missouri, NW Arkansas
Go to Top of Page

Laurie
Valued Contributor

Port Saint Lucie, Florida
USA
108 Posts

Posted - 04/10/2008 :  07:04:50 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Count me in (again) as a cheerleader for Creative Image. I've been with them over three years. Pay is reasonable and expenses are reimbursed. If you prove you are a reliable shopper with good writing skills they will treat you well.

If anyone living in Florida in the Palm Beach, Broward or Miami Dade county areas and would like to sign up with them they need shoppers!!

MSPA Gold Certified yxelnt
Shopping Florida's Treasure Coast and Palm Beaches
Go to Top of Page

BDuffaut

USA
18 Posts

Posted - 01/20/2009 :  12:50:18 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Does anyone have any new info on this company? I saw that they were looking for shoppers in my area, so I emailed/applied, but never heard anything. Then I got an email from them saying they got my name from a scheduling company and said they had jobs in my area,they sent me an agreement to fill out. I filled it out, sent it back to them and then NOTHING..... I emailed to confirm that they got it and got a reply saying yes they did and thank you... Then a few weeks latter I get another email saying they have jobs and got my name via the scheduling company and again they send me an agreement... I am not too sure what to think.
Go to Top of Page

David Richard
Valued Contributor

Providence, Rhode Island
USA
207 Posts

Posted - 01/20/2009 :  2:15:55 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I too, am pleased with my past work with Holly at CIA. However, after contacting me in January for another round of shops, the shops were then suspended while the client makes some changes.

I'm still waiting for an update and hoping the client isn't canceling the shops.

Happily shopping
Rhode Island and nearby Massachusetts.
Go to Top of Page

GNovello
Valued Contributor

Framingham, MA
USA
172 Posts

Posted - 01/20/2009 :  8:25:36 PM  Send GNovello an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
Bonnie,

What area do you live in? CIA still has a lot of shops in the New England area. They just got a new client in December and I did a bunch of shops for them.

Regards,
Guy Novello
Gold Certified
Full Time Shopper
Go to Top of Page

BDuffaut

USA
18 Posts

Posted - 01/21/2009 :  05:50:22 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Well I got another email from Holly and she apologized for the duplicate and said she would be scheduling shops in Feb. soon. So hopefully I will be able to pick a few up.....
Go to Top of Page

EliseWeav
Star Contributor

Boston, MA
USA
528 Posts

Posted - 01/22/2009 :  06:59:27 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I have been on rotation for their credit union shop for over a year now (I think). Holly is very sweet and always responds quickly to any emails. Pay is always on time. Although I don't love bank shops, I really like CIA.

Elise
Boston area, especially North Shore. Silver certified and shopping since 2004.
Go to Top of Page

Cilla
Star Contributor

MD
USA
1433 Posts

Posted - 01/22/2009 :  08:06:45 AM  Reply  Reply with Quote
I could not find a shopper application, so I sent them an email. Does anyone know if the have current clients in the MD/DC/VA area?

Cilla
MSPA Gold Certified 2005
IMSC Certified 2009
Go to Top of Page

PamInCa
Star Contributor

CA
USA
6557 Posts

Posted - 01/22/2009 :  08:23:18 AM  Visit PamInCa's Homepage  Reply  Reply with Quote
Cilla, there is no application form online. They prefer everyone email them as each scheduler handles their own areas. Other shoppers do not have access to information for other areas. Here is the main email address for anyone else interested.
ciaincorp@aol.com

PamInCa
Author of: "The Essential Guide to Mystery Shopping"
Go to Top of Page

Sandie_CA
Valued Contributor

CA
USA
152 Posts

Posted - 01/13/2012 :  3:00:22 PM  Reply  Reply with Quote
Any recent feedback for this company? Thanks.

Sandie * MSPA Gold
I have video equipment and love route shopping.
Go to Top of Page

GNovello
Valued Contributor

Framingham, MA
USA
172 Posts

Posted - 12/31/2018 :  10:20:41 AM  Send GNovello an AOL message  Reply  Reply with Quote
Greetings,

Any recent feedback with this company? I haven't talked to Holly in ages.

Thanks!

Regards,
Guy Novello
Gold Certified
Full Time Shopper
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 3 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Volition Copyright All rights reserved. Volition is a registered trademark of Volition.com LLC. Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.25 seconds. Software © Snitz Forums